Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My most intense, and realistic dream.

dreaminginlsd

For the past few years I’ve noticed something, I cannot remember my dreams!! When i was younger i used to remember everything i dreamt whether it was a play date with a cute boy or a serial killer chasing me up a tree (that was Michael Meyers). I’d say about two years ago, after remembering my dreams my entire life, I wasn’t able to remember a God damn second of them anymore. It was driving me crazy, until I realized something. In my everyday life I started having deja vu moments so intense that I would get really dizzy and need to sit down and then as soon as they stopped I would get a severe headache. I just ruled it out as nothing, but it started happening more and more. I was convinced for a while I was actually epileptic but these deja vu moments did not make sense with that. It was like I had already seen these things happening before, and I swear to God I had dreamt them. It didn’t start freaking me out until I was moving away from home to live in Texas with my Aunt. I started realizing I dreamt the things I was doing about a year ago from that time. It was freaking me out, so I chose to ignore it. Now it’s a year later and I still cannot remember my dreams. Last night, I did though. It was insane. All I remember was for some weird reason i was in space, and I saw the earth was really close to the sun... with a Black hole right behind it. The black hole was ENORMOUS. I talked to the other astronauts on the ship and we realized the Earth was moving towards the sun, and the black hole was moving towards the Earth. I’m not sure what had happened in order for me to be pushed out of the ****ing ship and into the black hole, but it happened. Somehow I ended up in an alternate universe. One where I was on another planet. This planet I cannot remember the name of, but I swear even in my dream I knew I had heard of it or seen it before. It was definitely not from some Marvel movie or Aliens are real book. I feel it deep inside of me that I have either dreamt about this place or heard of it somewhere, somehow. It seems insane to believe that I could be psychic and I could be seeing into different worlds, timelines, and realities.... but I’m also a firm believer in “anything is possible”. Anyways, in the dream and on this alien planet, there were people. I cannot remember the name of the planet that they gave me, and it’s driving me insane! Well, these aliens are humans, I figured. Now why on earth would Aliens be green and scary? No, they’re just like us. Right? Maybe this is just an alternate universe, because everyone looks different but their names and lives are all the same! Donald Trump is still president but his face is.... not his face. Everyone looks different, that’s all. Was this really me looking into another universe through my own eyes? Or was it simply just a dream that needs to be interpreted? All i know right now is i have a terrible headache and this dream was unlike any dream I have EVER, EVER had. Please let everyone know what you think.

@dreaminginlsd, Welcome to the forum. 

I wish they still taught the usefulness of paragraphs in school.  Please edit this and put some paragraphs in, it is very difficult to read.  I do commend you for using punctuation.  Thank you for that.  This website has a nice editor that automatically makes paragraphs when you hit the enter key.  Just use the enter key occasionally.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well i didn’t ask for you to cry about the fact you can’t read. Don’t comment something that’s useless. thanks. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, dreaminginlsd said:

Well i didn’t ask for you to cry about the fact you can’t read. Don’t comment something that’s useless. thanks. 

If you want people to take you serious. Then chill. It is a valid point. Try breaking it down into paragraphs for better reading. Then maybe you'll get someone that'll give you an insightful answer. 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, dreaminginlsd said:

Do you want people to read your posts?  If so, then be kind and make it easy for us to read them.  If you just want to blast out huge posts that no one will read then ignore my comment.  Getting offended is your choice. 

• Like 3

I can't read block text, hurts my eyes lol 

Paragraphs, por favor.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, dreaminginlsd said:

I've always excelled at reading/writing. Honestly, I stopped reading less than halfway because of the way it's all bunched together.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dreaminginlsd said:

For the past few years I’ve noticed something, I cannot remember my dreams!! When i was younger i used to remember everything i dreamt whether it was a play date with a cute boy or a serial killer chasing me up a tree (that was Michael Meyers). I’d say about two years ago, after remembering my dreams my entire life, I wasn’t able to remember a God damn second of them anymore. It was driving me crazy, until I realized something.

In my everyday life I started having deja vu moments so intense that I would get really dizzy and need to sit down and then as soon as they stopped I would get a severe headache. I just ruled it out as nothing, but it started happening more and more. I was convinced for a while I was actually epileptic but these deja vu moments did not make sense with that. It was like I had already seen these things happening before, and I swear to God I had dreamt them. It didn’t start freaking me out until I was moving away from home to live in Texas with my Aunt.

I started realizing I dreamt the things I was doing about a year ago from that time. It was freaking me out, so I chose to ignore it. Now it’s a year later and I still cannot remember my dreams. Last night, I did though. It was insane. All I remember was for some weird reason i was in space, and I saw the earth was really close to the sun... with a Black hole right behind it. The black hole was ENORMOUS. I talked to the other astronauts on the ship and we realized the Earth was moving towards the sun, and the black hole was moving towards the Earth. I’m not sure what had happened in order for me to be pushed out of the ****ing ship and into the black hole, but it happened. Somehow I ended up in an alternate universe.

One where I was on another planet. This planet I cannot remember the name of, but I swear even in my dream I knew I had heard of it or seen it before. It was definitely not from some Marvel movie or Aliens are real book. I feel it deep inside of me that I have either dreamt about this place or heard of it somewhere, somehow. It seems insane to believe that I could be psychic and I could be seeing into different worlds, timelines, and realities.... but I’m also a firm believer in “anything is possible”. Anyways, in the dream and on this alien planet, there were people. I cannot remember the name of the planet that they gave me, and it’s driving me insane! Well, these aliens are humans, I figured. Now why on earth would Aliens be green and scary? No, they’re just like us. Right? Maybe this is just an alternate universe, because everyone looks different but their names and lives are all the same! Donald Trump is still president but his face is.... not his face. Everyone looks different, that’s all.

Was this really me looking into another universe through my own eyes? Or was it simply just a dream that needs to be interpreted? All i know right now is i have a terrible headache and this dream was unlike any dream I have EVER, EVER had. Please let everyone know what you think.

Y'all can thank me later or not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dreaminginlsd said:

Was this really me looking into another universe through my own eyes? Or was it simply just a dream that needs to be interpreted? All i know right now is i have a terrible headache and this dream was unlike any dream I have EVER, EVER had. Please let everyone know what you think.

The mind has a great creative spirit and many people create alternative realities in their dreams, their brains inventing people and places. It was just a intense dream. 

As for "Black Holes", they aren't really 'holes" but super dense objects that gather mass then spit it out when they're full. You can't travel anywhere through them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Y'all can thank me later or not. 

You must really be bored.

• Haha 1