Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing out of other people’s eyes

Weird38339

Hi guys so I am new to all this, to be honest I just happened to stumble across this site when I was trying to find an answer. I was wondering if this happens to everyone or just me because I honestly don’t know and what it is. So basically when I closed my eyes I see the lights and stuff everyone else does but a grey kinda hole appears and if I focus on the hole it gets bigger and it’s like I go inside the hole. Then I usually find myself in some random room like I’m seeing out of somebody’s else’s eyes, it’s mainly in black and white but sometimes in colour. It’s usually nothing special just someone walking around their house or something and I can’t see other people they only appear as black outlines. This has been happening since I was young and I’ve been wondering what exactly it is. 

• Like 1

I tried to look through another persons's eyes, but there was just too much fluid and tissue in the way. Plus, they were really squishy and i got yelled at to put them back.

Funerals are no fun. 

• Haha 4

Hiya and welcome to Unexplained Mysteries 38339.

When I close my eyes I just see black, unless I use my brain to imagine I am seeing something, it's natural to do that. So I think you are imagining being in someone's else house, without you realizing it, when you close your eyes 

• Like 1

Could be some form of astral projection but sounds slightly different to other's accounts.

Edited by openozy

9 hours ago, Weird38339 said:

So basically when I closed my eyes I see the lights and stuff everyone else does

You do not know what others see. You are assuming.

9 hours ago, Weird38339 said:

Then I usually find myself in some random room like I’m seeing out of somebody’s else’s eyes,

Huh!? You are seeing it with YOUR brain, it is called IMAGINATION. 

Please excuse this question as I have no intentions of being rude, but, how old are you? 

On 3/29/2020 at 9:11 PM, Weird38339 said:

Hi guys so I am new to all this, to be honest I just happened to stumble across this site when I was trying to find an answer. I was wondering if this happens to everyone or just me because I honestly don’t know and what it is. So basically when I closed my eyes I see the lights and stuff everyone else does but a grey kinda hole appears and if I focus on the hole it gets bigger and it’s like I go inside the hole. Then I usually find myself in some random room like I’m seeing out of somebody’s else’s eyes, it’s mainly in black and white but sometimes in colour. It’s usually nothing special just someone walking around their house or something and I can’t see other people they only appear as black outlines. This has been happening since I was young and I’ve been wondering what exactly it is. 

From time to time I see that dark area you are talking about, but never have gone into it as you said you did.   However, it may be a o common phenomenon.    Sometimes I also see a very clear image of a face that comes to me in my mind, sometimes I know the person and sometimes not.

Edited by Dustyrose33

I do see a black hole when closing my eyes after looking at a source of light. I find it interesting to experiment in summer days when I am at the beach. I dont see images however interestingly I do hear different languages, especially German. I sometimes repeat back loud on google translate and they are real words and phrases. I blame the brain for this, it's an awesome recording machine.

Edited by qxcontinuum