Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China maybe lieing about Covid deaths - sta

spartan max2

A stack of urns at a funeral home in Wuhan, the city's official cremation rates, and reports of an overwhelmed health care system have prompted speculation that Wuhan's real COVID-19 death toll could be in the tens of thousands—despite the Chinese government reporting 2,535 deaths from just over 50,000 coronavirus infections.

Their skepticism were sparked by Chinese officials' attempts to cover up the severity of the outbreak in the early stages—before the disease became widespread overseas—and the numerous revisions made to how domestic cases are counted. Wuhan's medical system was overwhelmed during the height of the outbreak in China, which further raises questions as to the officially reported 2,535 deaths.

-------------------------------------

Trucks dropped off roughly 2,500 urns on both Wednesday and Thursday local time to one of the eight local funeral homes, a driver told Chinese media outlet Caixin. The news site also published another photo showing 3,500 urns stacked inside the facility. The number of urns that arrived in that one funeral home was far greater than the city's official overall death COVID-19 toll.

Some Wuhan residents estimate that the coronavirus death toll could be 26,000, based on the amount of urns being delivered and distributed across the city. Citizens on Chinese social media users have said that seven Wuhan funeral homes will likely distribute 3,500 urns per day on average from March 23 to April 4, which marks Qing Ming, the traditional tomb-sweeping festival. By that estimate, 42,000 urns would be given out in the 12-day period.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wuhan-covid-19-deaths-may-be-in-tens-of-thousands-data-on-cremations-show/ar-BB11T0Vb

Edit: I ****ed the formatting up.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

So technically speaking, the Chinese are so stupid at lying that they can't even count crooked to get a cover up straight... 

Okiedokie then... 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

So technically speaking, the Chinese are so stupid at lying that they can't even count crooked to get a cover up straight... 

Okiedokie then... 

~

So a lie can't be a lie if there is suggested evidence of a lie?

What wonderfully circular logic lol.

Either there is no evidence for a lie or if there is evidence then it can't be a lie because the lier would not leave evidence.

truly covered on both ends ;)

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My common sense suspects China's numbers are way too low. In an authoritarian one-party system if lower numbers is what they want people to see, then lower numbers are what comes out.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

So a lie can't be a lie if there is suggested evidence of a lie?

What wonderfully circular logic lol.

Your logic collapses here when you equate one urn to one death, one new urn means someone died. 

Qing Ming means : cleaning/refurbish/maintainence/upkeep ancestral graves, repair, sometimes even moving/relocating, sometimes transferring from a grave to a shrine at ancestral temples. 

You'll have to poke at some where else because this one points back up these so called number cruncher's behinds. 

~

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

My common sense suspects China's numbers are way too low. In an authoritarian one-party system if lower numbers is what they want people to see, then lower numbers are what comes out.

China also kicked out all our journalist recently. So it's hard for us to get independent information.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Your logic collapses here when you equate one urn to one death, one new urn means someone died. 

Qing Ming means : cleaning/refurbish/maintainence/upkeep ancestral graves, repair, sometimes even moving/relocating, sometimes transferring from a grave to a shrine at ancestral temples. 

You'll have to poke at some where else because this one points back up these so called number cruncher's behinds. 

~

No one stated it's a smoking gun.

I'm just point out the circular logic of your opening post.

• Like 2

Just now, spartan max2 said:

No one stated it's a smoking gun.

I'm just point out the circular logic of your opening post.

You don't know what circular logic actually means, do you really? 

~

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

You don't know what circular logic actually means, do you really? 

~

I see you are posting your usual quality post that you post whenever someone gives criticism of the Chinese goverment. 

In that case, have a nice day :tu:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I see you our posting you usual quality post whenever someone gives criticism of the Chinese goverment. 

Don't need much to dawdle at the inanity of the doodle brains that crap up the headlines like these, talk about circular logic, if fails were any more spectacular, they'll be selling vaccines for a chinese virus.... 

Oh wait... The lost art of ironic ironies... 

~

As ever, and always, same to you, in equal measure... 

~

26 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Okiedokie then... 

~

That's a weird interpretation.  

The way China tracks annual flu deaths is clear evidence that they are likely reporting corona deaths differently as well.  In the rest of the world when a person with a preexisting condition such as a bad heart or respiratory weakness dies from complications by contracting the flu, that is reported and counted as a flu death.  In china they count the preexisting condition as the cause of death.( Article about that.)  I don't see any reason to believe that something different is happening here.  Most of the people that die from the Corona Virus in the world have some other respiratory or immune weakness.  I would be surprised if many of these types of deaths involving corona complicating some other condition were not counted as Corona deaths by Chinese officials. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I see you are posting your usual quality post that you post whenever someone gives criticism of the Chinese goverment. 

Yeah, he's a fanboy.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's a weird interpretation.  

The weird is the "news" article interpretation, refer to previous posts... 

~

Just now, third_eye said:

The weird is the "news" article interpretation, refer to previous posts... 

~

You're not skeptical of their numbers then?  I am.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, he's a fanboy.

Why? 

Because I'm not a funboy? 

~

• Haha 1

Just now, OverSword said:

You're not skeptical of their numbers then?  I am.

Do you know any better? 

I do... 

~

26 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

To be honest, my biggest concern isn't the numbers, it's whether these current images coming out of Wuhan of easing of the lockdown are genuine or propaganda.

Genuine gives us hope. Propaganda is going to cost lives if other nations look to emulate a false model.

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Do you know any better? 

I do... 

~

Read the article I posted.  China reports deaths with complications differently.  If they did it the same way the rest of us do they would probably have many more corona deaths than they seem to have now.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LV-426 said:

To be honest, my biggest concern isn't the numbers, it's whether these current images coming out Wuhan of easing of the lockdown are genuine or propaganda.

Genuine gives us hope. Propaganda is going to cost lives if other nations look to emulate a false model.

It's getting milled and milked in for election reelection political bile... 

~

1 minute ago, LV-426 said:

To be honest, my biggest concern isn't the numbers, it's whether these current images coming out Wuhan of easing of the lockdown are genuine or propaganda.

Yes, it would make sense that China wants things to look as positive as possible to minimize the international fall-out they will receive for losing containment and being the origination point for this virus.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Do you know any better? 

I do... 

~

Well I doubt if you KNOW better.  You just believe them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My concern is China now making supplies for other countries.

We should not be importing anything from China at all until we know there are no more cases there. 

Seems suspicious how China are quick to begin their exports even though there are still deaths and they are still wearing protective gear.

Are they trying to build their economy at the expense of the rest of the world? I would not be surprised.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Well I doubt if you KNOW better.  You just believe them.

Oh ye of little faith....

Learn to count urns first before digging death counts...

You question how deaths are categorized, how do you know enough to call them liars? 

Because they can't count according to your wishes? 

You know best then... Good luck with the vaccine, I hear it can't cure you unless you're Chinese but what do I know...

:lol:

~

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You question how deaths are categorized, how do you know enough to call them liars? 

I didn't call them liars, I said their methodology of qualifying the deaths for influenza was different and guessing that they do it the same way for Corona. China is a bit more deceitful than other nations which is to be expected of any authoritarian/fascist nation. 

And also I don't trust them, nobody should.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

My concern is China now making supplies for other countries.

We should not be importing anything from China at all until we know there are no more cases there. 

Seems suspicious how China are quick to begin their exports even though there are still deaths and they are still wearing protective gear.

Are they trying to build their economy at the expense of the rest of the world? I would not be surprised.

I am dead serious when i say i got a package from wuhan first week of feb. It apparently left the country incredibly late, i had ordered it for xmas. As i stated my concerns about coronavirus and was told it would not survive on a surface that long, my son ran over like some wild animal and licked the inner package. Sure enough, a few days later he got very sick. A couple days later i did too. It was a very unusually rough virus (dubbed mystery virus by his doctor) and lasted 3 weeks. By all account ive been given i am positive we had coronavirus, because there were alot of unusual features i never experienced before that match every survivor account ive read, but there were no tests available. Anyways... Be cateful shopping on wish, the virus is much more prolific outside a host than we were led to believe.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 4