Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remote viewing

Nnicolette

He won't be at home. He passed away a few years ago. 

Maybe someone could remote view it and let us know. :innocent:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He won't be at home. He passed away a few years ago. 

Maybe someone could remote view it and let us know. :innocent:

Elon Musk bought it. To preserve the spirit.

1 hour ago, toothfairy said:

Elon Musk bought it. To preserve the spirit.

And then sold it again  (to wilder's  nephew ) If he sold it for the list price he made about 3 million. but some reports say he only made a small profit on it 

Mind you, he did quite a lot of modernisation.

Before, it was a pretty classic Bel Air house, but showing its age 

When bought

Elon Musk Buys Gene Wilder's Former House In Bel Air For $6.75 Million  (PHOTOS) | HuffPost

when sold 

Photos: Elon Musk sells the Gene Wilder House to Wilder's nephew

image.jpeg

Edited by Mr Walker

14 hours ago, toothfairy said:

How do you do it?

Russel Targ & Joe McMoneagle have some good books you could read.  Also there is a program at the Monroe institute that is supposed to be able to teach you.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2021 at 1:55 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Russel Targ & Joe McMoneagle have some good books you could read.  Also there is a program at the Monroe institute that is supposed to be able to teach you.

I'd love it if their summa cum laude could join UM and then we could set up some real tests......  :D 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Nnicolette said:

I just wanted to check and see how many of you do/do not believe in remote viewing, and why? Who has experience with it? Please share your input!

Also if so, have you ever tried to access restricted areas such as the pentagon, the white house, the vatican, the moon or mars and what happened?

Here is a little exercise for you to try - repeat a line over and over in your head while working yourself into the place where it repeats itself without you trying. Very easy to do, people do it with songs all the time.

So we will call that automatic audio.

Now lets do it with your vision! Take a place you know well and picture yourself taking a walk about the place in your own mind. Keep doing it until your automatic vision kicks in. You will end up having the bizarre experience of experiencing a 2nd instance of reality running at the same time as your current instance of reality. You will see it like you are connected up to two pairs of eyes at the same time with both looking just as real as the other.

We will call that automatic vision.

Once you have the automatic vision activated walk that 2nd instance of reality around to your place and have a look at yourself. Prepare yourself for a huge reality questioning shock, a doppelganger shock, because you are going to get one.

You exist where your mind is directed, but you have only ever directed it to one place, you current stream of reality.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Here is a little exercise for you to try ....- repeat a line over and over in your head while working yourself into the place where it repeats itself without you trying. Very easy to do, people do it with songs all the time.

Easy.

Now lets do it with your vision! Take a place you know well and picture yourself taking a walk about the place in your own mind.

Easy.

Keep doing it until your automatic vision kicks in. You will end up having the bizarre experience of experiencing a 2nd instance of reality running at the same time as your current instance of reality...

Nope.  Not a trace.  I guess part of my brain is missing.  I can dream this stuff, though.  We will call that, "dreamtime".

Once you have the automatic vision activated walk that 2nd instance of reality around to your place and have a look at yourself. Prepare yourself for a huge reality questioning shock, a doppelganger shock, because you are going to get one.

Nope.  Didn't happen.

You exist where your mind is directed, but you have only ever directed it to one place, you current stream of reality.

Yes, that works for me.  The other one, not so much.  Gosh, I feel impotent....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So ... is anyone able to do the Cookie Monster thing?  And how could one prove it had happened - have you ever recorded a conversation with your doppelganger?

If not, what does that say about where the doppelganger comes from and only exists......

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

So ... is anyone able to do the Cookie Monster thing? 

I'm not even going to try. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So, no-one?

Phew, I'm not the weird one.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So, no-one?

I did this kind of thing a long time ago.  I don't have the "bandwidth" to do it now, too many things on my lists I can't get to.   When I retire and get my lists under control maybe I would consider it.   But that has nothing to do with whether you are weird or not.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

So, no-one?

That's the thing about reality tunnels, you can convince yourself that anything is real. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xeno-Fish said:

That's the thing about reality tunnels, you can convince yourself that anything is real. 

Very true, however i see that as make believe or delusions in thst persons mind,

Im too lazy to read all 5 pages did anyone prove remote viewing? Should be super easy if a person can do it, well bats you cynical skeptic i just took a remote stroll around your joint and saw the following things. Or is this another one of those, it doesnt work like that things?

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

Im too lazy to read all 5 pages did anyone prove remote viewing?

The 'nearest' was the 'study' (term used very loosely) by Targ and Puthoff.  Briefly .. they put Uri Geller in one room, and in the next was a group of folks, some of whom were the judges, who first of all discussed and agreed on what images should be used, then drew them and stuck them on a wall.  Uri then used his 'powers' to guess at them, and surprise - he got several fairly accurately.  Sounds impressive, until you hear what later came out.  Firstly the full data set of the scenes, successes and failures, and the reasons why they were chosen and how they were judged - none of that was ever revealed.  But we did find out some stuff - the two rooms, which were claimed to be 'shielded', were NOT.  There was a live intercom system between them, and unbelievably a small peephole in the dividing wall that Uri could look through - the pictures were hung up on the opposite wall, of course...  When requests were made for the full dataset and proper documentation of the methodology and details of the 'shielding', Targ and Puthoff refused.

Targ and Puthoff are members of an organisation that profits from this sort of bull**** research, and they are NOT recognised scientists.

To summarise what you need to 'successfully' remote view, just someone gullible or biased to judge your success, a loose or non-existent methodology that either allows cheating or restricts the dataset in such a way that some hits are virtually guaranteed, and of course the misses are never spoken of....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

The 'nearest' was the 'study' (term used very loosely) by Targ and Puthoff.  Briefly .. they put Uri Geller in one room, and in the next was a group of folks, some of whom were the judges, who first of all discussed and agreed on what images should be used, then drew them and stuck them on a wall.  Uri then used his 'powers' to guess at them, and surprise - he got several fairly accurately.  Sounds impressive, until you hear what later came out.  Firstly the full data set of the scenes, successes and failures, and the reasons why they were chosen and how they were judged - none of that was ever revealed.  But we did find out some stuff - the two rooms, which were claimed to be 'shielded', were NOT.  There was a live intercom system between them, and unbelievably a small peephole in the dividing wall that Uri could look through - the pictures were hung up on the opposite wall, of course...  When requests were made for the full dataset and proper documentation of the methodology and details of the 'shielding', Targ and Puthoff refused.

Targ and Puthoff are members of an organisation that profits from this sort of bull**** research, and they are NOT recognised scientists.

To summarise what you need to 'successfully' remote view, just someone gullible or biased to judge your success, a loose or non-existent methodology that either allows cheating or restricts the dataset in such a way that some hits are virtually guaranteed, and of course the misses are never spoken of....

Thanks Chrlzs i pretty much expected this and when you say UG is involved, woohoo! who could forget his humiliating disastrous failure on the tonight show.

In the 70s my grandmother would get all into people like UG or Ted Serios, Peter Hurkos and the no names who would make extraordinary grandiose claims which normally only amounted to stories about their special powers.

And she sure would call them out when she got nothing but clever excuses why they couldnt show off their gift to her, remember kreskin failed on Carlson too.

I did very briefly scan over a few posts in this one and psyche101 made a remark to the effect members here have boasted of gifts and failed miserably when asked to prove their claims and i will just run with that.

If anyone here feels the have the gift of astral travel, remove viewing, any of those type claims of special powers lets get past stories about how real it is followed by excuses about it not working that way, when asked to prove their claims.

come remote view my joint i am an admitted pack rat with lots of junk tell us what you see, but you have to be specific, if you are even close i will jump to post a picture so others can judge if you got a hit or miss, and things ive already posted about on here of course do not count.

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

come remote view my joint i am an admitted pack rat with lots of junk tell us what you see

Ahem, bats.... I made a point earlier that what you do NOT do when setting up a test, is to give away *anything* that limits or adds to the potential dataset.

Now, all I have to do is to look around at my place, and use all that to guess at yours... :D  Oh dam, now I've eliminated myself too...  That reminds me, I need to do last Monday's dishes.....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Ahem, bats.... I made a point earlier that what you do NOT do when setting up a test, is to give away *anything* that limits or adds to the potential dataset.

Now, all I have to do is to look around at my place, and use all that to guess at yours... :D  Oh dam, now I've eliminated myself too...  That reminds me, I need to do last Monday's dishes.....

You tell the remote viewers and psychic that you have a envelope with money in it, asking them what the cash amount is. But you don't actually have the envelope, so you wait for that one person to guess correctly. 

Of course it never happened. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I used to do lots of cold readings, im awear of my "gift" of baiting  i handed out here, you see i asked for specifics, "hey bats, i saw your stack of dirty dishes" that wouldnt count for me far too generic, oh bats you have a TV on the wall, yeah, lots of people do, guessing wont hack it.

So as i go further into my reply will i be giving up data or tossing out bs? Bats you dont play fair, and people who make claims of special powers do play fair?

Sure looking around your joint to guess at mine is a fine start,  but will only go so far with what i require to prove ones self to me.

Oh bats i saw club gear, well duh ive said many times on here i was /am in the club, music band biz, fail.

Oh bats i see your framed ministry  disk i cant believe Alien wrote __________ on it, then i will reply to that person, just what did uncle al write?

i do understand blind reader guessing vaulting away from misses and running to hits i dont play guess at it,  i dont have 3 strikes you are out like baseball, if a person has these special powers they should be able to prove it and on my terms.

UG a top name to some believers epic failed on carlson, i would love to just ask the guy, face to face one try, what is the wallpaper on my phone.

Almost 40 years and counting.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I never tried RV but had some good results with clairvoyance with Silva method. So if anyone is interested we can try. This technique is about reading a person ( its physical and mental traits ). What I need is a full name of the person, age and location. For ex. Pierre Luigi, 56, Lecce Italy. I did this on a different forum years and some people were amazed.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

I never tried RV but had some good results with clairvoyance with Silva method. So if anyone is interested we can try. This technique is about reading a person ( its physical and mental traits ). What I need is a full name of the person, age and location. For ex. Pierre Luigi, 56, Lecce Italy. I did this on a different forum years and some people were amazed.

Can you see a problem with this method of attracting potential RV-ers, Truman?  Do you want a 'want-to-believe'-er like yourself, or a skeptic?  And in either case, how would you verify the hits or misses?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Can you see a problem with this method of attracting potential RV-ers, Truman?  Do you want a 'want-to-believe'-er like yourself, or a skeptic?  And in either case, how would you verify the hits or misses?

If you are afraid of social media impact choose someone older who doesn't use internet. I also remember that at Silva method seminar I also had results and it was on sight in front of dozen people.

The main problem with sceptics, as I see it, is they don't put up a work for themselves. They prefer theorizing. If you want to test this method go to Silva method training! If you think that yoga is a bunch of nonsense start practising it Etc. etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

First up, you did NOT answer my questions.  They were politely asked..

On 5/18/2021 at 5:37 AM, TrumanB said:

If you are afraid of social media impact choose someone older who doesn't use internet.

I understand social media, and what it is doing to society, by giving a voice to those who know how to abuse it, rather than those who are truthful and genuine.  I'm not afraid of that, so much as disgusted by it.  Please do not join in to that trend - and a good start would be to THINK about and answer my questions...

I also remember that at Silva method seminar I also had results

Results are USELESS unless you have a decent methodology, and you can show how you avoid confirmation and cherry picking.

and it was on sight in front of dozen people.

Wow, that's your idea of corroboration?  Telling us that you had witnesses?  Forgive me for not taking it seriously.

The main problem with sceptics, as I see it, is they don't put up a work for themselves.

The main problem with paranormal claimants, as is clearly seen, is that they don't apply any rigour to their work and post biased claims without proper EVIDENCE and METHODOLOGY.

You know, evidence and methodology?  The things that science (and the legal system) are based upon?  With very good reason.

Edited by ChrLzs

30 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

First up, you did NOT answer my questions.  They were politely asked..

I understand social media, and what it is doing to society, by giving a voice to those who know how to abuse it, rather than those who are truthful and genuine.  I'm not afraid of that, so much as disgusted by it.  Please do not join in to that trend - and a good start would be to THINK about and answer my questions...

Results are USELESS unless you have a decent methodology, and you can show how you avoid confirmation and cherry picking.

Wow, that's your idea of corroboration?  Telling us that you had witnesses?  Forgive me for not taking it seriously.

The main problem with paranormal claimants, as is clearly seen, is that they don't apply any rigour to their work and post biased claims without proper EVIDENCE and METHODOLOGY.

You know, evidence and methodology?  The things that science (and the legal system) are based upon?  With very good reason.

Calm down, some people do provide evidence and methodology.   The U.S. Army would not be training and using remote viewers if they did not have that.  There are all kinds of false and inaccurate stories about the Army remote viewers and any one actually involved is not talking, except maybe when they are trying to recruit someone or have decided to walk away from it, but they are not writing books and doing interviews.  The exception might be Lt. Col. John Alexander, but he is lying about all of it so he is still involved somehow or just wants the attention.

If you Really want some evidence you will have to take the classes, learn the methodology and try it for yourself.  No one is going to convince you so why waste time asking someone else to try.  Just get the books recommended (ignore Ed Dames) and try it yourself.  Then you will the answer you say you want.  Even Ingo Swan had a methodology and it had several layers to insure that there was no telepathy (yes that is a concern) or any communication that could lead the viewer.

If you really wanted to know you do the work and find out for yourself because you have already said in many different ways that you will not believe anyting anyone else tells you about this subject.

I recommend books by David Moorehouse, Russel Targ and Joseph McMoneagle

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1