Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot sighting at Turkey Mountain, Oklahoma

Eldorado

"Social distancing is necessary to help stop the spread of the coronavirus around the country -- including Turkey Mountain.

"The riverfront landmark in Tulsa shared a post to its Facebook page Monday to say they’re investigating several reports of a “sighting” on their grounds."

Full monty at Fox23: Link

Facebook:

Edited by Eldorado

12 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Maybe son of Bigfoot. The kid looks to be about 5-6, 140 lbs. Definitely human gait and leg, arm articulation. Apes don't swing arms upward at 90 degrees or so when forcefully marching forward like humans.

What? You have no idea whether Bigfoot is an ape or not. Much evidence does exist to suggest its not, but neither you nor I can prove that. 

Edited by mktexan
  • Haha 1

looks like biggie has to wearing camo gear  instead of a ghilie suit 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt221 said:

looks like biggie has to wearing camo gear  instead of a ghilie suit 

that was my first reaction.  LOL.  He shops at Bass Pro Shops.  

• Like 2

maybe its not so warm and heavy in the summer as a ghille suit for the fashion conscious biggie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

maybe its not so warm and heavy in the summer as a ghille suit for the fashion conscious biggie

I would recommend an orange vest. it clashes, but it might help avoid a big foot funeral.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's an idea that would answer the question of the existence of bigfoot. If you hunt or hike in these areas, buy a tranquilizer gun. Load it with gorilla tranq. If you see one tranq it. Take CLEAR pictures and videos of the unconscious bigfoot from head to toe, take blood, hair and skin samples. Tag it for further study, then leave it to recover. Then find a reputable Zoologist to study the evidence. Voila, mystery solved.

• Like 2

Seems to me like one of the locals getting a early start to turkey season on Turkey mountain. Is it just me or does it look like he's missing his right arm?

It's just a wildman

Interesting Sasquatch info on ( howtohunt) YouTube channel regarding  retired Apache helicopter pilot who used to patrol the US / Canada border.

He states that the onboard tech , infrared cameras etc routinely picked up Bigfoot .

He states the US military are well aware of the bipedal beings that roam the country . 

39 minutes ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

Interesting Sasquatch info on ( howtohunt) YouTube channel regarding  retired Apache helicopter pilot who used to patrol the US / Canada border.

He states that the onboard tech , infrared cameras etc routinely picked up Bigfoot .

He states the US military are well aware of the bipedal beings that roam the country . 

We are well aware it doesn't actually exist. We mostly joke around about it when we're out in the field training.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 2

Trelane , your quote appears nowhere in the Apache helicopter pilots narrative ?

Your  quote obviously comes from somewhere , alas not from the retired helicopter pilot narrative that was presented via ( howtohunt ) .

You obviously don’t subscribe to bipedal beings roaming across the US and Canada .

300acres doesn't seem to be a big enough area for a bigfoot to live in...and besides that this ones appears to be a bit on the thin side

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Darth kurgen73 said:

300acres doesn't seem to be a big enough area for a bigfoot to live in...and besides that this ones appears to be a bit on the thin side

Yeah, I'm sure the locals know it's a prank. If you look at the map it's surrounded by a pretty densely populated area complete with golf courses, mini-malls and freeways. If he lived there he'd be trapped on a pretty small patch of well trafficked land. You can see trails and roads all through it not 1000 feet apart. 

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 2:29 PM, SKINWALKER19 said:

Trelane , your quote appears nowhere in the Apache helicopter pilots narrative ?

Your  quote obviously comes from somewhere , alas not from the retired helicopter pilot narrative that was presented via ( howtohunt ) .

You obviously don’t subscribe to bipedal beings roaming across the US and Canada .

I actually have gone out numerous time looking for the animal. Alas, none exists. As far as my quote in someone else's narrative? Not necessary. Someone, unidentified, made a generalized quote about US Military knowledge. I stepped in to state otherwise from my perspective (current US Military).

Viral 'Bigfoot' photos at Turkey Mountain apart of city-park social distancing campaign.

The River Parks employee used the costume to bring some humor to the situation and promote social distancing.

“It turns out social distance sasquatch is just me in a costume," said Howell.

Source

• Thanks 1

It looks very much to me like someone in a camouflage outfit, very like a gillisuit. It's either a very stupid thing to do, or an extremely iffy way of suicide.

I wonder if someone did shoot a BF hoaxer, if it counts as homicide, or manslaughter?

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It looks very much to me like someone in a camouflage outfit, very like a gillisuit. It's either a very stupid thing to do, or an extremely iffy way of suicide.

I wonder if someone did shoot a BF hoaxer, if it counts as homicide, or manslaughter?

I assume it would be homicide.  You cannot shoot something that you aren't certain what it is.   I'm not certain that you can shoot any living thing for the hell of it.  If it is threatening you of course, but if there was an mammoth on my property in Indiana, am I OK to shoot it?

• Like 1

Surprise ...surprise.  All of these sightings are fake because bigfoot doesn't exist. 

• Like 3

The most interesting Bigfoot sighting I've ever seen is the Patterson-Gimlin footage recorded back in 1967 and it's still debatable!

• Haha 2

On 4/7/2020 at 8:27 PM, drakonwick said:

The most interesting Bigfoot sighting I've ever seen is the Patterson-Gimlin footage recorded back in 1967 and it's still debatable!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

• Haha 3

• 1 year later...

Lucky he didn't a cap busted in his a$$. They don't put up with crap like this in OK.

Wow, those are as bad as Ivan Marx stuff from the 70s, i could take as good bigfoot pics in my yard with tina wearing my 40.00 halloween gorilla suit.

It's called "free advertising" for the Turkey Mountain Tourist Bureau :no:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2