Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Fatality Projections - COVID-19

Raptor Witness

US Fatality Projections - COVID-19 & Mutations Through 2023  

5 members have voted

1. 1. US Fatality Projections - COVID-19 & Mutations Through 2023

• Less than 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 1,000,000
    • Over 1,000,000

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2020 at 07:58 AM

Excess deaths, in the developed world remain unusually high.

This is typically measured as compared to the 5 year mean, as I understand it.

What’s so puzzling is the increasing number of excess cardiovascular and diabetes related deaths.

While it might be tempting to blame the vaccines, I wouldn’t be so quick to do that, given the lack of current understanding. We are simply in the dark right now about what’s causing this, but something very unusual is happening. More people are dying from  non-Covid illness than before the pandemic. A lot more ….

Stress due to the pandemic could be a factor. Also, the decrease in exercise.

My wife and I stopped going to the gym, is just one small example.

More about this growing mystery, here:

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Excess deaths in the middle aged reported as unusually high by actuaries in the UK.

So there’s apparently a hidden killer, among us …. which the UK government isn’t willing to investigate.

This will eventually be revealed, and the consequences could be revolutionary.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Scary stuff, for those who care about the truth, as opposed to the source of that truth.

Indeed, according to the folks who measure the amount of Death on Earth .....   "Death is .... all around U.S." 

December 16, 2019 - Post #6 - link

The most interesting line is where Dr. Cambpell says early in this clip, if 60,000 deaths were caused by a "terrorist," the authorities would be up in arms, whether they were vaccinated arms, or not.

My guess is, these excess deaths are the people who have experienced high viral loads from the solar virus, as we saw following the 1918 pandemic. A member of my immediate family experienced a "long" version of that virus. If true, then this discovery is simply a repeat of that phenomenon.

Is this worrisome for the United States?  Apparently not ....

For example, if the FBI or U.S. Intelligence continue to harrass the messenger, I would remind them of a line that I spoke here previously, regarding mocking a forecast meant to warn U.S. - link

This kind of misdirected treatment of the truth, was also recently experienced by an observant and caring MP in the UK Parliament, and is a similar type of thing. 

"The peril to come, will be directly proportional to the denial of the power at hand” Google that in quotation marks.

That curtain can fall much faster, is my point. - link

Edited by Raptor Witness

There have been no excess deaths https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ 
In the United States cases and deaths are down https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html
Worldwide deaths are down 54%, Cases are down 33% the past two weeks https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-cases.html
Also in New York they lifted the mask mandates for medical facilities https://pix11.com/news/coronavirus/new-york-to-end-mask-mandate-for-health-care-facilities/

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 2:33 PM, Raptor Witness said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to do that, given the lack of current understanding.

I think that the suspicion of the spike in deaths being vaccine-related, could most readily be disproven if someone were willing to simply cross-reference all unexplained deaths with whether the individuals were vaccinated.  While simply producing that data would not be conclusive proof, it would at least help begin the process of trying to find the culprit.  Refusing to cross reference these deaths with vaccine status does more harm than finding what those % are.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, and-then said:

I think that the suspicion of the spike in deaths being vaccine-related, could most readily be disproven if someone were willing to simply cross-reference all unexplained deaths with whether the individuals were vaccinated.  While simply producing that data would not be conclusive proof, it would at least help begin the process of trying to find the culprit.  Refusing to cross reference these deaths with vaccine status does more harm than finding what those % are.

I have had COVID-19 twice now, I caught in Europe in September 2022 and I caught it again in January-February time frame 2023 and I am fully recovered as I write this. Now, my wife and I have been double vaccinated with the J&J vaccine and then the Pfizer two does vaccine. We, also received booster shots last year, and the bivalent COVID-19 booster. In all cases we never had any negative effects from the vaccines except for a slight flu symptom for approximately a day, and slight soreness at the injection site.

While, the vaccinations didn’t prevent us from catching the Virus our symptoms were not even as bad as the Flu. The only medications we used were Tylenol and a cough suppressant and that was for Approximately 3 days. After that we felt better each day and we have none of the lasting Covid-19’s issues like loss of taste and smell, brain fogs, vision issues or any other long lasting symptoms. Now, I don’t care what anyone believes about the vaccines or whether they get vaccinated or not.

However, I attribute our minor symptoms and fast recovery to the vaccines. We both smoke, and I am 64 and she is 66 so we are at the prime age for severe symptoms from Covid and possibly death. However, I have caught two separate Covid mutations or variants and in both cases the symptoms were the same. Both times after I tested positive, it took no more than approximately 6-7 days to pass the virus and again test negative. In both cases I first used a home test kit, and then was retested at a hospital for both positive and negative results.

So, do the vaccines work, hell yes they do, have we had side affects from the vaccines no none except the minor symptoms I mentioned above.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, and-then said:

Agreed, and they should. It Is important to let the chips fall where they may.

I don’t agree it’s the vaccines, I think it’s the solar virus itself, but regardless, the truth is how we can heal and become stronger.

At the end of our civilization, the state becomes the proverbial enemy of not just the church, but the Earth and all of humanity. It’s also a logical conclusion to this mutually assured madness, regardless of any faith you may have.

As I forecast here years ago, the state now reels under the weight of its own confusion, but this is simply a description of a greater manifestation.

I try not to quote much scripture here, but it’s hard to ignore a certain passage below, because it’s relevant to how we are failing and where we find ourselves, as a species. 

So who are these “powers above” that the Founder of our DNA is speaking of?

The floodgates of the heavens are opened,

the foundations of the earth shake.

19The earth is broken up,

the earth is split asunder,

the earth is violently shaken.

20The earth reels like a drunkard,

it sways like a hut in the wind;

so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion

that it falls—never to rise again.

21In that day the Lord will punish

the powers in the heavens above

and the kings on the earth below. - Isaiah 24

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

"Excess deaths" means "above and beyond the patterns established BEFORE Covid came along."  Three years of data isn't enough to resolve "what is a normal death pattern for a world with Covid."   We don't know what that looks like.

It is, however, enough to establish that on the average, life expectancy has gone down because there were so many deaths among younger people (it's the biggest drop since WWI, if memory serves.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

"Excess deaths" means "above and beyond the patterns established BEFORE Covid came along."  Three years of data isn't enough to resolve "what is a normal death pattern for a world with Covid."   We don't know what that looks like.

It is, however, enough to establish that on the average, life expectancy has gone down because there were so many deaths among younger people (it's the biggest drop since WWI, if memory serves.)

What many people do not realize though is the vaccines are the most important aspect to consider. If you look up the worldwide figures on mortality rates, close to 70% were unvaccinated individuals. While, the vaccines do not prevent infection, they greatly minimize the effects of SARS-Cov-2. Like, I said above, I am at the age where death is a serious consideration for members of our society and the world, especially because I smoke. But, after having COVID twice, and having such mild symptoms and no after effects I can honestly say vaccination is the most important thing any of us can do. Sadly, to this day 70% of the continued deaths are the unvaccinated at any age.

JIMHO

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenemet said:

We don't know what that looks like

That's true, as far as it goes.  The issue isn't that these claims are either false, or true.  The issue is that our government and the WHO, are blatantly refusing to do even a simple study to see what percentage of these sudden deaths MIGHT be related to vaccine status.  That's a simple act of cross-referencing one data point of the deceased's medical record.  ONE DATA POINT.  I find nothing about such a refusal to be justifiable at this point.  These so-called experts could easily dispel this as rumor, IF they chose to build this database.  So... why do you imagine they still refuse to do so?

2 hours ago, and-then said:

So... why do you imagine they still refuse to do so?

That’s the best question of all here.

Lying to The People is as great a danger as the pandemic. No conspiracy is required….

8 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

While, the vaccines do not prevent infection, they greatly minimize the effects of SARS-Cov-2

I know a lot of people in Dallas.  I know one person who died. One!

The vaccines do not prevent infection...THANK YOU...

It was never about stopping the 'dying'  ...  it was about an exit strategy from the Pandemic. ...The Vaccines were the way out!  They never told us they didn't prevent infection...that only became a thing after we already figured it out on our own.  The Biden Administration actually bribed the AMerican People to take the Vaccine...$1400...  What a con job.  And most of you people never saw it coming and don't still see the absolute lies and fabrications throughout the entire pandemic.

Just my opinion as well.

3 hours ago, and-then said:

That's true, as far as it goes.  The issue isn't that these claims are either false, or true.  The issue is that our government and the WHO, are blatantly refusing to do even a simple study to see what percentage of these sudden deaths MIGHT be related to vaccine status.  That's a simple act of cross-referencing one data point of the deceased's medical record.  ONE DATA POINT.  I find nothing about such a refusal to be justifiable at this point.  These so-called experts could easily dispel this as rumor, IF they chose to build this database.  So... why do you imagine they still refuse to do so?

Have you considered how to find an answer  when you collect the data?  You have to factor in age groups  and preexisting conditions. Margin of error might be large. The more factors there are, the less reliable the result.  How many shots?  What type of vaccine?  You probably want to know if one is more deadly or safer than another. Did they already show covid antibodies because they had caught and recovered from covid?.  Did it weaken their heart or immune system? If 50%+/-5%  are vaccinated and 50%+/-5% not, then vaccine probably has nothing to do with it.   Its going to have to be pretty dramatic  I am not saying it should not be done, just that it is slightly more complicated to get an answer that is useful and accurate.  It might take some time and we won't know if anybody is working on it until results are published.

40 minutes ago, joc said:

It was never about stopping the 'dying'  ...  it was about an exit strategy from the Pandemic.

No you’re wrong, the vaccines are about minimizing the effects of the virus, that’s all they have ever been about. Dude, I am 64 and my wife is 66 and we were only sick for 3 days, although it took 6 days for her and 7 days for me to test negative at a local hospital. Here, in Korea if you test positive with a home test kit, you must go to a hospital to verify the test. If the hospital verifies a positive test you are home quarantined until you return to the hospital and receive a negative test but you must wait a minimum of 7 days before you retest.

if you violate that or quarantine and your caught you will receive a $10,000 fine, if you can’t pay it straight to jail until the fine is paid or you are jailed for a minimum of 6 months. But, please don’t play this vaccine doesn’t work crap, because they do, I caught Covid first in September of 2022, and then again in January-February 2023. If the vaccines didn’t freaking work I would be dead. I mean in both cases I was infected the symptoms didn’t last for more than four days with no after effects from Covid, that is because of the vaccine, hell my wife and I have been smokers for 30 plus years and we suffered no lung problems or shortness of breath during our infections.

The Vaccines were the way out!  They never told us they didn't prevent infection...that only became a thing after we already figured it out on our own.  The Biden Administration actually bribed the AMerican People to take the Vaccine...$1400...  What a con job.  And most of you people never saw it coming and don't still see the absolute lies and fabrications throughout the entire pandemic.

The vaccines are the difference between life and death for 70% of all dead globally. That’s right 70% of all global deaths were unvaccinated and many of those people did not have the ability to get vaccinated especially in third world countries. I don’t have a clue what you talking about concerning the $1400, please explain further. We have had two full vaccinations in 2012-2022, the J&J single vaccination and the Pfizer double does vaccination 6 months later plus a Moderna booster shot and finally the Pfizer updated bivalent COVID-19 vaccine. All our vaccinations were conducted on Camp Humphrey US Military base here in Korea.

Saying this is a con job is totally BS and childish on your part, have you caught and tested positive for Covid-19?

The only reason I ask is since you’re not vaccinated I am sincerely glad you and your wife are heathy. I directly know 7 people who died from Covid since 2020, and I know of an additional 20 who died from Covid  indirectly. All, I can say is I hope you stay healthy, because I don’t give Dam if people get vaccinated or not that’s a personal choice and a decision we all must make.

Peace JOC.

Just my opinion as well.

1 hour ago, joc said:

It was never about stopping the 'dying'  ...  it was about an exit strategy from the Pandemic. ...The Vaccines were the way out!  They never told us they didn't prevent infection...that only became a thing after we already figured it out on our own.  The Biden Administration actually bribed the AMerican People to take the Vaccine...$1400...  What a con job.  And most of you people never saw it coming and don't still see the absolute lies and fabrications throughout the entire pandemic.

Just my opinion as well.

I know 4 friends who were unvaccinated and died from Covid. I have been vaccinated for almost two years same with my family and we never got Covid. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I know 4 friends who were unvaccinated and died from Covid. I have been vaccinated for almost two years same with my family and we never got Covid. 

I have never been vaccinated, and I had a mild case of something...flu? Covid? right before Christmas... who knows...  That's exactly what I'm talking about.  The numbers don't make any sense...the vaccine doesn't make any sense...the mask never made any sense...social distancing was a fraud as well...they destroyed the economy...they pretty much turned the USA into a third world country.  It's still hard to get everyday products like Dog Food.  Half and Half.  On and on and on with that list but why bother...everyone knows that... The governments did what governments always do, they hide the facts to 'protect' the public and out and out make stuff up to 'manipulate' the public.  They create a problem, create a solution, and then capitalize on the new problems caused by their solutions.

6 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

No you’re wrong, the vaccines are about minimizing the effects of the virus, that’s all they have ever been about.

Please....  

I lived through the pandemic bro.  I was there.  Don't tell me I am wrong.  The above statement is about as truthful as saying all the churches care about is saving your soul...it's not about the money at all.  pffft  Total BS.

If what you said was true ...then the vast majority of the people would think that way as well.  But they don't...half the country is telling one story to the other half that isn't buying much of it.  The truth is the Biden Administration BRIBED the American people with promises of $1400 checks to get them to take the vaccine.  That is the truth...it is undeniable...the ads were everywhere.  

If that many people were dying from Covid...then why weren't people lining up by the droves to take the vaccine from the beginning?  Because people knew that the Covid Death Factor was bogus and it was all a big charade of  smoke and mirrors.  

• Like 1

I don’t see a conspiracy for why more people are dying, but the lack of concern is strange, because so many things are linked to these statistics, besides life insurance.

8 hours ago, joc said:

Please....  

I lived through the pandemic bro.  I was there.  Don't tell me I am wrong.  The above statement is about as truthful as saying all the churches care about is saving your soul...it's not about the money at all.  pffft  Total BS.

So did I just like you my statement is accurate and honest unlike you I have answer every question asked, but I will try again.

HAVE you caught COVID-19??

8 hours ago, joc said:

If what you said was true ...then the vast majority of the people would think that way as well.  But they don't...half the country is telling one story to the other half that isn't buying much of it.  The truth is the Biden Administration BRIBED the American people with promises of $1400 checks to get them to take the vaccine.  That is the truth...it is undeniable...the ads were everywhere.

I don’t know about the money, I make to much to qualify for any of the Government payments since COVID-19 occurred. The vast majority of people do think the way I do, especially those who have had Covid. Not, only that thought the antivaxers are the minority both in the United States and Globally. If you say they offered that money to get vaccinated I believe you, I am just not aware of it, because I live here in Korea.

8 hours ago, joc said:

If that many people were dying from Covid...then why weren't people lining up by the droves to take the vaccine from the beginning?  Because people knew that the Covid Death Factor was bogus and it was all a big charade of  smoke and mirrors.

Well, obviously you have not caught Covid, and I sincerely hope you don’t catch it because since your unvaccinated it could be a fatal mistake which I hope never happens!:tu:

8 hours ago, joc said:

• Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 9:47 AM, SHaYap said:

Was out having dinner when I heard a pal telling about a neighbor who lost both her cats, and a horrible stench when folks were passing by her flat. After a police complaint, the cats were found dead under her bed but she had no idea. She was hospitalized for covid nine, maybe ten months ago. 

She still hasn't regained her sense of smell. 

~

One of the nurses that has come to take care of my aunt got covid in early 2020 and still does not have her smell or taste back.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, joc said:

Just my opinion as well.

Any one who has had a flu shot knows or should know that it does not protect you from getting the virus,like most vaccines, it is to boost your immune system, have your body create the antibodies to fight the virus, not keep you from getting it!   We knew that in grade school when they lined us up to get the pink sugar cube to prevent us from dying or being crippled from polio back in the 60's.   Why are people so uneducated nowadays?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Any one who has had a flu shot knows or should know that it does not protect you from getting the virus,like most vaccines, it is to boost your immune system, have your body create the antibodies to fight the virus, not keep you from getting it!   We knew that in grade school when they lined us up to get the pink sugar cube to prevent us from dying or being crippled from polio back in the 60's.   Why are people so uneducated nowadays?

Antibiotics are designed to boost your immune system.  Vaccines are given so that if you do get infected you DON'T get sick.  If you get a vaccine and then you still get sick...it isn't a vaccine.  

To answer your rhetorical question...people are so uneducated these days because 'dumbing down' is what certain factions in American Society and Government wanted.  

I have no problem with Booster Shots...just don't call them a vaccine.   No one has polio in the US today...and no one has small pox either.  Vaccine!  There are a lot of different strains of flu.  There aren't a whole lot of strains of Small Pox.   Oh right, there aren't ANY strains of Small Pox (very small if any).

15 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

So did I just like you my statement is accurate and honest unlike you I have answer every question asked, but I will try again.

HAVE you caught COVID-19??

I don’t know about the money, I make to much to qualify for any of the Government payments since COVID-19 occurred. The vast majority of people do think the way I do, especially those who have had Covid. Not, only that thought the antivaxers are the minority both in the United States and Globally. If you say they offered that money to get vaccinated I believe you, I am just not aware of it, because I live here in Korea.

Well, obviously you have not caught Covid, and I sincerely hope you don’t catch it because since your unvaccinated it could be a fatal mistake which I hope never happens!:tu:

I got sick several months ago for several days.  I felt like I had the flu but no nausea or vomiting or diarrhea.  I don't know if it was Covid or not because I didn't run down to Wally World and get tested.  I don't care what most people think.  I was keeping score...so I know the score.  I would get vaccinated except there isn't a vaccine.  Call whatever they created whatever you want...but you cannot create a 'vaccine' against the flu or covid because the virus  morphs so rapidly.

I have had liberal democrats (customers of mine) tell me to my face that I was stupid for not getting vaccinated...they didn't insinuate that I was stupid...they used the word, to my face...because they all just regurgitate CNN talking points.  Not naive...not stupid...and not buying the whole CDC whitewash of events surrounding the 'pandemic'.

1 hour ago, joc said:

Antibiotics are designed to boost your immune system.  Vaccines are given so that if you do get infected you DON'T get sick.  If you get a vaccine and then you still get sick...it isn't a vaccine.  

To answer your rhetorical question...people are so uneducated these days because 'dumbing down' is what certain factions in American Society and Government wanted.  

I have no problem with Booster Shots...just don't call them a vaccine.   No one has polio in the US today...and no one has small pox either.  Vaccine!  There are a lot of different strains of flu.  There aren't a whole lot of strains of Small Pox.   Oh right, there aren't ANY strains of Small Pox (very small if any).

Antibiotics do not boost your immune system, they kill bacteria and after you take them you have to do things to boost your immune system because the antibiotics are not discriminatory, they kill all bacteria including the flora you need to digest your food in order to keep your immune system strong.   That's why too much antibiotics is just as bad as no antibiotics.  

Vaccines are designe to trigger your immune system to create the antibodies that fight off the virus.   It may or may not keep you from getting sick when you do get that virus, based on a lot of variables.  There is no one size fits all in medical health because no one can account for all the variables.    

• Like 1