Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tiger King

Myles

My daughter and I started watching this show.   I think it is 7 episodes.   

It's not really good, just a freak show.  I think every person on the show is a loser.   They all abuse the animals they have.  

https://www.cnet.com/news/tiger-king-on-netflix-9-things-you-didnt-know-about-this-weirdly-addictive-show/  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Why do they even give disfunctional  jackasses like this props? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Piney said:

Why do they even give disfunctional  jackasses like this props? 

I have no idea.   I guess sometimes people like to look at the car wreck.   Like I said, the show is not very good at anything but informing us how many losers are out there.   Cults too.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Exactly the same thing I wonder about shows like Duck Dynasty,  Swamp People,  and all those Real Housewives shows. I made it about 10 minutes before being repelled by the brain dead characters who, ironically,  likely had lower IQs than the cats.

Good point.  At least I can say I've never watched those shows.    

My daughter and I chose to watch this one for 2 reasons:

It is only 7 episodes.

We are laughing at these idiots together. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Exactly the same thing I wonder about shows like Duck Dynasty,

We kicked a couple of those suburban phonies out of the National Logging Competition. Willie was about to get the crap kicked out of him. :yes:

Swamp People, 

The most hilarious part is they are real woodjins, criminal records and all. 

I have yet to meet a woodjin who doesn't have a sheet. 

So they cancel the show because they all have sheets. :lol:

Real Housewives shows. I made it about 10 minutes before being repelled by the brain dead characters who, ironically,  likely had lower IQs than the cats.

And the real housewives of New Jersey don't act anything like that......

• Haha 1

I’m on episode 5. It’s bizarre. These people are all nuts. If you ask me, Carole Baskin killed her husband. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rashore said:

I watched a couple episodes... the cats were nice, but the people weren't worth watching.

I didn’t get more than 3/4 through the first episode for the same reason. Sick of seeing idiots made famous 

My son says that this show is like watching a train wreck, then threw it out there that this guy was connected to the whackadoo Terry Thompson, who lived just outside of the town I work in (Zanesville). He let loose his large collection of cage kept wild animals back in 2011 before turning the gun on himself. My son then added that this crazy Joe guy claims that Terry's death was a conspiracy and that local law enforcement was responsible for it all (I guess there is even a song about it). 

No thanks Netflix, I believe I will skip on this. Oh wait I don't have Netflix. 

• Like 1