Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sky centred conspiracy theories

Angel of wrath

Last night, in the dead of night when your sleep is at its deepest, I sensed a lightening of my surroundings  (im a very light sleeper) I opened one eye and saw for a split second that my bedroom had a "wash" of a light blue, almost like a "net" of light consisting of tiny triangles and tiny circles. And it vanished almost instantly. Im an artist so colours and shapes resonate deeply with me. I can close my eyes and see it even now. I realised the brevity of what I saw even though I was so groggy. I filed it away in the (!!) File of my mind and went back to sleep. I had a headache upon waking and the eye that faced upwards the way I was laying was red and aching deeply. About 15 yrs ago I woke up and noticed a stinging pain in the back of the fleshy part of my upper right arm. I looked and saw a perfect triangle cut out about 5 mm corner to corner, as if by a tiny pyramid shaped cookie cutter. The edges had been burned cleanly and left no blood or scar. I had nobody to show it to.

• Like 1

Oh man, if I had a dollar for every odd thing that’s happened to me in that half awake half asleep stage, I’d have a mortgage payment at least. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thats what this discussion is for..tell the experiences

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flamingsword said:

Last night, in the dead of night when your sleep is at its deepest, I sensed a lightening of my surroundings  (im a very light sleeper) I opened one eye and saw for a split second that my bedroom had a "wash" of a light blue, almost like a "net" of light consisting of tiny triangles and tiny circles. And it vanished almost instantly. Im an artist so colours and shapes resonate deeply with me. I can close my eyes and see it even now. I realised the brevity of what I saw even though I was so groggy. I filed it away in the (!!) File of my mind and went back to sleep. I had a headache upon waking and the eye that faced upwards the way I was laying was red and aching deeply. About 15 yrs ago I woke up and noticed a stinging pain in the back of the fleshy part of my upper right arm. I looked and saw a perfect triangle cut out about 5 mm corner to corner, as if by a tiny pyramid shaped cookie cutter. The edges had been burned cleanly and left no blood or scar. I had nobody to show it to.

That is just the Society of Hippasus branding you.  They're extremist faction of the Neo-Pythagoreans.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

That is just the Society of Hippasus branding you.  They're extremist faction of the Neo-Pythagoreans.

WRONG!! :angry:

It's a branding from Our Past Masters. 

PBMs.jpg.449deeb06bf6c9bbdbfad7a4816a48bb.jpg

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Flamingsword said:

Hi Flamingsword

I am not seeing where the conspiracy is and to be honest your post seems jumbled up were you awake when you wrote this?:huh:

jmccr8

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum @Flamingsword

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Flamingsword said:

I am one to believe that in the sleep state we can more experience subtle planes of reality (many call etheric and astral planes). With those experiences we can encounter many things we can not remember or can not process later with our awake mind and have to just  put them in the (!!) file.

Now your physical experience with the triangle is another mystery. 5mm is pretty small and you would have to first consider the likeliness of a normal versus paranormal cause. I do believe from many cases and witnesses that entities of the subtle planes can scratch or effect physical skin.  But the who/what/why I would have no way of knowing.  Any suspicions?

• Like 1

Perhaps its a function of someone or something trying to weaken my mind, to give me headaches. Perhaps people who notice things others dont can be a possible subversive. Former leaders would be in reference to the niphilim who fell from heaven and our oldest ancesters worshipped them as gods. But they too were created by God just as we were and are no more gods than we. I beleive their offspring have inhabited organically made bodies in the form of ufo. Essentially they are merely demon entities masquerading as aliens. I also believe nasa is completely aware and is even in partnership with them in exchange for technologies we otherwise would never have come up with. This is the conspiracy, my paintings show my theories and the story of their greatest enemy, Jesus Christ.

universaltruthsandconspiracies.space 

1 hour ago, Flamingsword said:

Perhaps its a function of someone or something trying to weaken my mind, to give me headaches. Perhaps people who notice things others dont can be a possible subversive. Former leaders would be in reference to the niphilim who fell from heaven and our oldest ancesters worshipped them as gods. But they too were created by God just as we were and are no more gods than we. I beleive their offspring have inhabited organically made bodies in the form of ufo. Essentially they are merely demon entities masquerading as aliens. I also believe nasa is completely aware and is even in partnership with them in exchange for technologies we otherwise would never have come up with. This is the conspiracy, my paintings show my theories and the story of their greatest enemy, Jesus Christ.

universaltruthsandconspiracies.space 

I really get tired of people who claim earth humans are so stupid they can't come up with their own technology but have to have it given to them by aliens or in your case demons.  It makes it even more annoying when made up religions are added to the mix  using names like nephalim and anunaki and that planet niburu etc.  Blessings on your journey, I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Like 2

Have you spent much time out in public? There is alot of stupid out there unfortunately.  In the movie terminator the guy who invented skynet claimed he never could have if he hadnt had that peice of alien technology..you know alot of movies are stories of whats actually going on out there. The truth really is stranger than fiction. We will all find out soon enough, im not religious, im a truth seeker and dont close my mind if I come across a peice of the puzzle that makes me feel uncomfortable. Feeling uncomfortable is a symptom of a deeper truth that needs to be explored further. Blessings on me? Who is going to bless me? Buddha? If you dont believe in God you are contradicting yourself with that statement. The truth is the truth,  nothing can change it. I only hope mankind realises that before its too late. This entire world is a conspiracy,  everything we have been told to strive for is meaningless. The only thing of value is us, our souls, the inescapable fact that our spirit and soul can either luve forever or die forever. Thats all that has meaning. And the conspiracy is how the world and the unseen forces have fooled us so thoroughly into not believing this and to believe that we dont need Jesus. We will soon see how that works out when the new world order takes over..

14 hours ago, Flamingsword said:

Thats what this discussion is for..tell the experiences

Ok, I’ll toss one out. Once me and my at the time 12 year old son were camping along this trout stream, deep in the woods. No house or even road for a couple miles. 

After a little night fishing we decide to turn in. Nearly as soon as my head hits the pillow I begin to hear what sounds like someone just outside the tent breathing heavy. At this point I don’t know I’m paralyzed. I intentionally stayed as still as I could while I processed what I was hearing. 

The real fear didn’t start to kick in till a hand began pushing against the tent. It was slowly pushing right towards me. I started freaking out. That’s when papa bear comes out in me and I intended to jump up and kick some bootie. That’s when I realized I couldn’t move. 

So I’m just watching this hand, looking like it’s nearly ready to rip right through my tent, when suddenly the paralysis is broken from the sound of my son saying “Dad, are you ok”? 

Instantly I was disappointed in myself. I wasted the experience because of fear. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Thats a bit freaky! So was there actually a hand there or were you imagining it?

Remember humans once thought the earth was flat and anybody who suggested otherwise was a heretic or a witch! We were once more like cavemen..we have progressed alot, but still have trouble accepting things we dont understand. Just because we may not be unfamiiar with something doesnt mean its ridiculous or untrue. There are so many secret factions in the world committing attrocities we just cannot imagine. All for the sake of their beliefs, so yes that statement was certainly true Piney who quoted Voltaire. But if it seems evil it probably is, and the very nature of evil is not to be good, so not reliable, true, honest or conscientious. Anyone or anything having these qualities cannot be trusted and should not be revered. Evil will always inevitably turn on any hand that feeds it once it feels it no longer has any further use for you. Call me old fashioned but I prefer to revere those with good character, honest and displaying integritous virtue. These can you rely upon. We as humans still have that need to be loved and to have those in charge to be able to be relied upon to care for us and make decisions based on our well being. So many peoples general adversion to Jesus Christ and God seems contrary to what we really want. Jesus displayed only good virtues and consistant kindness, nonwithstanding of the fact that he died in an ultimate ritual that God ordained to save us all from the evil that is plaguing mankind. Sin must be cleansed with blood and death, so instead of the constant need for the ancient priests sacrificing an endless stream of goats, sheep and lambs to cleanse our evils and appease an almighty, God provided for us a once and for all living sacrifice who was His Son. Mankind should be alot more gracious and grateful for this, instead it has been met with scorn, hatred and mistrust. It wasnt a religious act, religion is the enemy, religion is a meaning array of ritual. No, it was an act of love for the undeserving and stupid human race. Unfortunately the new world order is quickly on its way, I believe we will see the end. Mark my words when I tell you this, whomever the order persecutes, hunts down and makes an example of, is their greatest threat, and therefore their gravest enemy. Rememer what I have said, even if you dont agree and never comment on this forum again, only remember. When you see all of the terrible things unfold, you will realise the truth and how desperately they sought to cover it up.

14 hours ago, Flamingsword said:

Have you spent much time out in public? There is alot of stupid out there unfortunately.  In the movie terminator the guy who invented skynet claimed he never could have if he hadnt had that peice of alien technology..you know alot of movies are stories of whats actually going on out there. The truth really is stranger than fiction. We will all find out soon enough, im not religious, im a truth seeker and dont close my mind if I come across a peice of the puzzle that makes me feel uncomfortable. Feeling uncomfortable is a symptom of a deeper truth that needs to be explored further. Blessings on me? Who is going to bless me? Buddha? If you dont believe in God you are contradicting yourself with that statement. The truth is the truth,  nothing can change it. I only hope mankind realises that before its too late. This entire world is a conspiracy,  everything we have been told to strive for is meaningless. The only thing of value is us, our souls, the inescapable fact that our spirit and soul can either luve forever or die forever. Thats all that has meaning. And the conspiracy is how the world and the unseen forces have fooled us so thoroughly into not believing this and to believe that we dont need Jesus. We will soon see how that works out when the new world order takes over..

Blessings has nothing to do with any deity.  It is an expression to indicate I wish the best for you with no preconception of what that might be. 

Using movies to decide what is true and what isn't is a strange habit.  You are not the first I have encountered on this forum that does that.  Yes, sometimes movies portray a twisted version of something that is happening or being planned but skynet is not real, and neither are time traveling androids.

If you think someone else with a different opinion or understanding is an attempt to "close your mind" you are confused about the point of discussion and expressing yourself. 

"The truth is the truth" is a fallacy a lot of people use to claim they know something that is subjective, not objective.  If it is truth then it is provable and everyone knows it, like gravity causes things to fall or the side of the planet you are on will turn back towards the sun every ~24 hours.  What you are talking about is not truth.

I do agree that a lot that we have been told to strive for is meaningless, and once you realize that you change what you strive for.  You have control over that.  If you think you can convince others to strive for what you want you are doing the same as you accuse the "conspirators" of doing.

For me the lie is that we need Jesus or aliens or some other outside force to "save" us from anything.  We have to be responsible for our own thoughts and actions.  All of what you are saying is emotional and subjective.  No one is attacking you.

23 hours ago, Flamingsword said:

Thats a bit freaky! So was there actually a hand there or were you imagining it?

It definitely wasn’t imagination. It was one of two things, in my humble opinion. It was either a hallucination, or it was a real entity. 

Some folks think that you can dream during sleep paralysis. Like a waking dream. Others would say being that there are so many similarities in the entities that people see in these states that it’s likely they are seeing something real. 

I lean towards them being real, but I can’t say for sure. 

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It definitely wasn’t imagination. It was one of two things, in my humble opinion. It was either a hallucination, or it was a real entity. 

Some folks think that you can dream during sleep paralysis. Like a waking dream. Others would say being that there are so many similarities in the entities that people see in these states that it’s likely they are seeing something real. 

Thats quite awful.. to see that. I think that the spirit world is in this place you speak of. In the middle of waking and sleep..I think you did see it in all honesty. I have had a couple of startling instances during the night where I had just turned over and was half asleep, when I am woken up by what sounds like a person trying to force my front door open, rattling it rather harshly, even the movement sensor light was triggered. I live alone in a pretty small unit, and the front door is only like..1 meter outside of my bedroom door, so I can literally see the front door outside from my bed if I sit up. It was a most violent and angry sound, like a crazed maniac was trying to break in. Im a light sleeper and I shot out of the bed like a rocket, but there was nobody there! My front yard has a 6 ft fence all around it and the gate has a padlock on it. There is NO way they could have run away without me seeing or hearing something. I have since cut out a picture of a christmas card, with the nativity scene and stuck it on the front door..it hasnt happened since..I do believe it was a devil spirit of some kind and Jesus is their worst nightmare..

On 4/2/2020 at 8:51 PM, preacherman76 said:

I had a similar experience. I camp every year in wilderness at Alqonquin in Canada, considered to be the bears country. Its lovely! The howling of the loon in the night, the steadiness of water, crickets, the milky way, the fire, its magical. I am however terrified of bears ripping off the tent to attack. And it happened one night. I was asleep, the ground started to shake, tent was moving, grawling noises  etc... I started yelling grabbed the pepper spray and knife getting out alerting my bodies near me... turned out one of them was peeing around my tent and my imagination transformed my fear into reality. 

But that being said I had my own mystical experiences surrounding Angel's and Demons when I was child. Ive seen their manifestation in objects and ppl. I have been challenged. They've stopped now unless I start speaking publically about God, methaphisics etc...

Edited by qxcontinuum