Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of the paranormal

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Robbie Williams: a lifetime of the paranormal

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of *drugs.

Having his kids probably caused him to start acting more responsibly. 

• Like 5

I think it all went downhill after Mrs. Doubtfire 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Didn't see Robbie Williams in that, lol.I had the same thing as had to raise my kids alone,when they left the paranormal experiences came back.Being a parent takes up your whole being.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 2

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of drugs

The British chart-topper has had a long history of experiences with drugs and hallucinations. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, openozy said:

Didn't see Robbie Williams in that, lol.

Ah, it must have been 'Jumanji' I was thinking of then. :)

• Haha 3

The only thing Paranormal about Robbie Williams is he actually believes he has talent.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Torviking said:

The only thing Paranormal about Robbie Williams is he actually believes he has talent.

Sound like you may be a bit jealous with him getting up close to Kylie,lol.

18 hours ago, MissJatti said:

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of drugs

The British chart-topper has had a long history of experiences with drugs and hallucinations. 

Certain drugs can give a gateway into the paranormal by opening your mind,it's a bad idea.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, openozy said:

Certain drugs can give a gateway into the paranormal by opening your mind,it's a bad idea.

You can not trust those experiences due to them being drug induced. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You can not trust those experiences due to them being drug induced. 

True,I've heard a number of people taking large doses of car sick tabs say they seem to have gone to another dimension and have seen these dwarf type alien creatures that have given them advice about matters on Earth.It very well could be an hallucination but these different people had almost identical experiences and were not together when taking this.I'm still open on this one unless someone can give a medical explanation.

1 hour ago, openozy said:

True,I've heard a number of people taking large doses of car sick tabs say they seem to have gone to another dimension and have seen these dwarf type alien creatures that have given them advice about matters on Earth.It very well could be an hallucination but these different people had almost identical experiences and were not together when taking this.I'm still open on this one unless someone can give a medical explanation.

Weren't they taking identical substances?

There's a commonality immediately

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Torviking said:

well i thought he was funny in mrs doubtfire

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Weren't they taking identical substances?

There's a commonality immediately

Pretty sure it was the same thing,just a weird effect,maybe.I've heard people eating magic mushrooms seeing the same weird stuff but they were together and could be suggestive,but is it, even in that situation.I'm just interested to know how different people's brains conjure up something as strange as dwarf aliens with messages about our world,almost exactly the same.This makes me think it's opening up some part of our minds that is not ready at this stage of our evolution.

Edited by openozy

I like Robbie Williams and his song "Come undone",which a lot can relate to, lol.

50 minutes ago, openozy said:

Pretty sure it was the same thing,just a weird effect,maybe.I've heard people eating magic mushrooms seeing the same weird stuff but they were together and could be suggestive,but is it, even in that situation.I'm just interested to know how different people's brains conjure up something as strange as dwarf aliens with messages about our world,almost exactly the same.This makes me think it's opening up some part of our minds that is not ready at this stage of our evolution.

Or perhaps the same drugs affect the same chemicals and areas of brains?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, openozy said:

I like Robbie Williams and his song "Come undone",which a lot can relate to, lol.

I relate really well with Seth Sentry's lyrics. I find them profound and hauntingly familiar.

• Like 1

Nah, Robbie and kylie are  well suited, they can’t sing a note between them.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Or perhaps the same drugs affect the same chemicals and areas of brains?

It must do.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:27 PM, Stiff said:

I think you must be thinking of the bloke who used to be in Take That after he was in Mork and Mindy

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Matt221 said:

I think you must be thinking of the bloke who used to be in Take That after he was in Mork and Mindy

Yes, I think you're right.