Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rescent UFO sightings

In one press release, one man seen hundreds of ufo's coming from nowere, in a line one after the other, the morning after me and a friend spotted over a hundred heading southward one after the other, they came from nowere, and only a few nights ago I was watching the skies, and spotted 2 sets as though coming from from nothing, I stayed and watched for as long as possible, these were in 2 separate locations, coming out in a timely fashion, as though they came from nothing, on 2 occasions I watched lights slowly start appearing then disappear in both locations in the sky, each one I watched, head north, then north east one after the other, they weren't stars, as these were heading in the opposite direction to the clouds going across the sky. I continue to watch the skies to see if there is any other activatey.

Has anyone else spotted these at any other time? Even star gazers?

Alleged lol, how can you take pics using a phone, sometimes the world speaks lies, and others speak truths.

It's for you to decide which is what, and if you can't believe truth, then neither could you see it if it was directly infront of you.

But yet critize others truths.

It's not an option, I hadn't had magic mushrooms, or lsd, on a clear sky run your eyes across the skies, and you never know you might just see it for yourself.

They have been spotted as shoals over the algarve moving across the skies, and other areas.

If you think I'm messing, keep an eye on the skies, but make sure you scan the sky, don't just look in one spot.

And don't give up. As in the end you will see the same thing, but remember were you see it appear remember then go back to that spot and watch, it might just shock you it might not.

Only way to prove it is if you watch the skies for your self, with being sceptical.

1 hour ago, Earth1 said:

In one press release, one man seen hundreds of ufo's coming from nowere, in a line one after the other, the morning after me and a friend spotted over a hundred heading southward one after the other

Sounds like a meteor shower.

Sorry a story is a story, I guess your the skeptic on here.

Who needs pictures to believe, as not everything is a story you don't understand, like the bible.

As I said look at the sky with your cameras, but I dought you will.

As everything is a story to you unless you have pic's. But then not all pics are true.

But then neither is the bible, as you won't know how see the puzzle within.

Believe what you want. Your a stranger too, that could work for Mi6, or airforce asked to be the skeptic you are.

And discount people, and their word, oh well that's life.

We all have a chance to speak, others just think they know everything but yet know nothing.

Never mind.

4 minutes ago, Earth1 said:

Sorry a story is a story, I guess your the skeptic on here.

Who needs pictures to believe, as not everything is a story you don't understand, like the bible.

As I said look at the sky with your cameras, but I dought you will.

As everything is a story to you unless you have pic's. But then not all pics are true.

But then neither is the bible, as you won't know how see the puzzle within.

Believe what you want. Your a stranger too, that could work for Mi6, or airforce asked to be the skeptic you are.

And discount people, and their word, oh well that's life.

We all have a chance to speak, others just think they know everything but yet know nothing.

Never mind.

None of this really makes sense, you're talking in riddles.

• Like 2

Forum work, by options, peoples beliefs, others skepticism, others think they know all, and others speak truth, that others disbelieve.

But then do you believe in the bible?

As I don't I understand it, as its better to understand things, than think you know.

I know how forums work. That's what you call free speech.

A story is a book written from fiction, or what someone sees in a dream, or vision like nostradamus, someone telling you to look for yourself.

With an answer you gave your too scared too see for yourself incase your proved wrong, by what you call a story.

A lot of people fear things like that in life.

Forum work, by options, peoples beliefs, others skepticism, others think they know all, and others speak truth, that others disbelieve.

But then do you believe in the bible?

As I don't I understand it, as its better to understand things, than think you know.

I know how forums work. That's what you call free speech.

A story is a book written from fiction, or what someone sees in a dream, or vision like nostradamus, someone telling you to look for yourself.

With an answer you gave your too scared too see for yourself incase your proved wrong, by what you call a story.

A lot of people fear things like that in life.

I do not speak in riddle, the bible is a riddle in itself.

It wasn't a meteor shower, they weren't falling through the atmosphere they were travel along the stars in a line one after the other, each coming from the same spot and travelling in the same line and same direction. That was an early winters dark morning you could still see the stars, and we were on prestatyn market. That day. 

1 hour ago, Earth1 said:

In one press release, one man seen hundreds of ufo's coming from nowere, in a line one after the other, the morning after me and a friend spotted over a hundred heading southward one after the other, they came from nowere,

Pls post the press release.

I'm not going to even attempt to try and rationalize this guy! WOW lol

6 minutes ago, Earth1 said:

It wasn't a meteor shower, they weren't falling through the atmosphere they were travel along the stars in a line one after the other, each coming from the same spot and travelling in the same line and same direction. That was an early winters dark morning you could still see the stars, and we were on prestatyn market. That day. 

Its the Space X Starlink Train, simply just that and no ETs involved:

Starlink Train tracker here.

File closed.

Edited by toast
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, toast said:

Its the Space X Starlink Train, simply just that and no ETs involved:

Starlink Train tracker here.

File closed.

Seems like a very reasonable explanation as to what was seen in the OP, to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drakonwick said:

Seems like a very reasonable explanation as to what was seen in the OP, to me.

Yeah, I dont see any other explanation. If it was a Klingon fleet, the whole World would know already. BTW, I saw the train a few days ago and it was quite amazing.

Edited by toast
L!!!!! @#%$!!!!!
  • Like 1

It wasn't a star link chain, or train, a train of ufo's yes, stars that close together would pull the next star into it, being of the same atmospheric structure, of electrodes that create the light, the ones I spotted a few nights ago were coming out of 2 separate locations, and timed apart like planes taking off on an aircraft carrier.

The distance between them was greater, and it was timed.

As if you got 2 stars so close together you would get a reaction of one collapsing the other, creating a high explosion.

And each of those stars? Would have pulled each into the next, creating a mass explosion in space not a line or train

I'm from wigan, lancashire, Tuco's gas.

It might not happen every night, but if you keep an eye on the sky you might just see it.

18 minutes ago, toast said:

Yeah, I dont see any other explanation. If it was a Klingon fleet, the whole World would know already. BTW, I saw the train a few days ago and it was quite amazing.

Nope no star train, and if it was a Klingon fleet which I dought as we ain't in star trek.

25 minutes ago, toast said:

It would have been really interesting to see in person! 

I also remember people flipping out seeing the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket a few years back!

They weren't satellite trains either. What I watched. Satellites move in a straight line, what I seen was zigzagging, it's the effect created by the electro magnetic impulse used for the ships to fly.

So not all lines will be starx, satellite trains either.

4 hours ago, Earth1 said:

The bible has nothing to do with this, please stay on topic.

When you are trying to explain what you have seen at night in the sky, it would help having some photographic pictures. 

I have no doubt you say lights, but there would be a reasonable explanation, be it, spacex, meteors, planes, helicopter, chinese lanterns, drones.

The night sky can be deceiving on the eyes, depending on clouds, atmosphere, how awake you were, other lighting, your surroundings. 

There is also the accuracy of your own memory, sometimes when you see something you are not familiar with, your memory can be distorted when trying to recollect what you witnessed. This is how sightings and stories can become exaggerated.

So without pictures we would not be able to tell what it was you saw, we can only give examples of what they could have been.

4 hours ago, Earth1 said:

As if you got 2 stars so close together you would get a reaction of one collapsing the other, creating a high explosion.

This is completely irrelevant to what you saw, why have you even mentioned this? 

6 hours ago, Earth1 said:

what I seen was zigzagging, it's the effect created by the electro magnetic impulse used for the ships to fly.

Home quarantine is boring, isnt it?

8 hours ago, Earth1 said:

It wasn't a star link chain, or train, a train of ufo's yes

Yes, it was the Starlink sats, as they match your initial description quite accurately.  And had you actually looked up info on the Starlink chainS, you would have seen that there are several sets, again matching your description.  But you didn't bother to look it up, and clearly you want nothing else other than some fantastical /paranormal fairy story.

BTW, you pretty much blew your credibility with the added zigzagging claim.  Funny you didn't mention that first...

8 hours ago, Earth1 said:

Would have pulled each into the next, creating a mass explosion in space not a line or train

That's just silly - they are small satellites.

Just join your nearest astronomy club, they will hopefully have persons who will be more patient with you...