Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite Youtube Channels ?

Not A Rockstar

Have you got any good channels you really enjoy and will let us in on? I have a few. 

This is one of my favorite Southern cooking channels, AB has a real gift for making it look really easy whatever he is cooking up.

• Like 7

Overly Sarcastic Productions. A Duo of friends (under the screen names Red and Blue) who make videos about historical and literary topics, including the discussion  tropes in fiction, summaries of classics of literature and theatre, and overviews of various events and periods in history, all  featuring cute cartoon characters and pretty funny humour:

Linfamy a Japanese-American Dude who makes videos about the history of Japan and Japanese Folktales, featuring cute cartoon drawings and pretty funny humour:

You might recognize a pattern here :-P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

This was gonna be another to post later for the topic for me :) I love Anton and how he proves that real intelligence can communicate complex knowledge in smaller words with ease. He does this SO well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

This was gonna be another to post later for the topic for me :) I love Anton and how he proves that real intelligence can communicate complex knowledge in smaller words with ease. He does this SO well. 

That ability has always seemed like the best gift anyone could have.

• Like 3

I know not really a hidden gem, but a rare voice in honesty and reason today among all the B.S., yet still a show with a finger often on the button of current pop culture/news/guests, while still maintaining a goal of just being a show to listen to people have interesting conversations, no strings attached:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzQUP1qoWDoEbmsQxvdjxgQ

Joe-Rogan.jpg

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

My friend just sent me this one:   so far there are 2 episodes both fun.

• Like 1

The Joe Rogan Experience is great. Some of those interviews are really really interesting. Found the Bob Lazar interview about his work in Area 51 intriguing.

I also enjoy watching 'Nukes Top 5's'. Shows some interesting videos around paranormal topics, amongst other things.

Give them a whirl :)

As the history buff i am i love these Channels. 

And I love buzzfeed unsolved

• Thanks 1

If you are interested in woodworking from the point of view of a poor, former teacher, former motorcycle salesman, opinionated Texas boy who does know his stuff, especially on turning and selling in craft markets:

He got me back into hand tools, which was a good learning experience.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, _Only said:

I know not really a hidden gem, but a rare voice in honesty and reason today among all the B.S., yet still a show with a finger often on the button of current pop culture/news/guests, while still maintaining a goal of just being a show to listen to people have interesting conversations, no strings attached:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzQUP1qoWDoEbmsQxvdjxgQ

Joe-Rogan.jpg

I believe l saw one of his interviews with Steven Greer.

Favorite channels.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyNewsAustralia/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCe_sFWL22uFs9f03mSZAA

The occasionally have funny material.

And music channels, although l am all over the place with that one.

^_^

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2020 at 8:55 AM, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

As the history buff i am i love these Channels. 

And I love buzzfeed unsolved

Love Buzzfeed Unsolved I also have just found Mr Terry History which I enjoy watching 

• Like 1

Fanatic pianist with some great performances. 

Another great artist who does fantastic movie track performances

Great guitarist. I have learned many a solo from his videos. 

• 2 weeks later...

Growing up in Scientology (though haven't kept up on channel) talked frequently about Clearwater, plenty of opinions, stories, from ex members.