Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the host of COVID-19?

docyabut2

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Docy, they have the ability to examine the structure of viruses in great detail.  They can create what amounts to a detailed blueprint of how the proteins are linked and compare that to existing viruses in other animals.  This one shares most of it's genetic information with the coronavirus in Bats and Pangolins.  I'm no expert but they seem sure it came from bats, jumped to Pangolins and from there, a human was infected.  At that point, it mutated enough to begin passing from human to human.  :( 

Bats have a more complete version than pangolins do. It's likely that it jumped from bats, to some undetermined animal, ad then to humans. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

I would add also that coronavirus not 19 has been in felines and domestic cats since many years. The mutation however is strange, I do believe it was engineered by someone. This demon isn't natural. 

I'd love to see your research.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

I do believe it was engineered by someone. This demon isn't natural.

So Yersinia pestis, for example, was engineered as well? 1500 years ago? Interesting.

• Like 1

It's been established that its not an engineered virus. The genetic back bone tells them this. It's also know the virus went bat to pangolin, possibly back to bat and on to human or possibly from pangolin to human. Pangolin are one of the most illegaly trafficked animals in the world. There's thousands of viruses out there, you most likely have small amounts of virus in you already. It's when the viral load hits a critical point it becomes a noticeable issue on you. We still know very little about viruses. There are a mind blowing number just in the air streams around the globe, they've been proven to survive space, they're everywhere. Mostly we resist them. There was talk about viruses from plants. Meat and eggs are more likely to cause problems. I'm not vegan or vegetarian so I'll have ingested any number of viruses over the years when eating. It's the load factor that determines the possibility of illness and then any suitable environment within the host to let the virus flourish. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I'd love to see your research.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8380655/

I am working in advertising industry. Coronavirus had been around in felines for a long time. One interesting story I remember about was received from a lady, 4 years ago who emailed us after purchasing a domestic sick cat. The vet bill attached indicated viral Coronovirus. The cost of treatment was over 3k and she wanted us to publish her story as to negatively portray the shelter who sold this cat. She also sworn by saying having become ill and that she contacted the virus from the cat. 

Now interestingly enough, when I was a kid sick with flu my grandma used to argue with me asking to avoid playing with the cat as I can get her sick. Many elders believed humans and cats can exchange viral infections to each other. 

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8380655/

I am working in advertising industry. Coronavirus had been around in felines for a long time. One interesting story I remember about was received from a lady, 4 years ago who emailed us after purchasing a domestic sick cat. The vet bill attached indicated viral Coronovirus. The cost of treatment was over 3k and she wanted us to publish her story as to negatively portray the shelter who sold this cat. She also sworn by saying having become ill and that she contacted the virus from the cat. 

Now interestingly enough, when I was a kid sick with flu my grandma used to argue with me asking to avoid playing with the cat as I can get her sick. Many elders believed humans and cats can exchange viral infections to each other. 

That's your research?  Where does it show it's not natural?

• Like 3

Highly possible, artificially made by human.

Lots of Korean truly believe that Chinese made this virus as bio weapon.

15 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

Strange how it kills all the elders and ppl who solicitates the medical system and the pension system around the globe ehh?

A respiratory disease primarily kills those with a knackered respiratory system?!! 

A conspiracy, I tell you! Bolt all the doors; hammer large pieces of crooked wood against all the windows! Don the tinfoil diadem of safety! 

Or, you know, healthy people are healthier... 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Highly possible, artificially made by human.

Conclusively shown not to be artificial. 

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Lots of Korean truly believe that Chinese made this virus as bio weapon.

Koreans are just like every other human - stupid.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

I would add also that coronavirus not 19 has been in felines and domestic cats since many years. The mutation however is strange, I do believe it was engineered by someone. This demon isn't natural. 

Strange how it kills all the elders and ppl who solicitates the medical system and the pension system around the globe ehh?

It is however interesting to learn that viruses who died 30,000 years ago can come back to life

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26387276

I think you should really research things before you start calling this a Bio Weapon. That's a real big jump, so please at least tell us why another Nation would cause this to happen to the World. 

All data to date says the Virus came from Bats, I don't understand why that is so hard for people to beleive. The Viruses genetic information proves this to be true. 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender

Its odd that the COVID-19 traveled so fast all over the world, like China put it in the wet markets. like  to over come all the countries their  economies .  

14 hours ago, Setton said:

A respiratory disease primarily kills those with a knackered respiratory system?!! 

A conspiracy, I tell you! Bolt all the doors; hammer large pieces of crooked wood against all the windows! Don the tinfoil diadem of safety! 

Or, you know, healthy people are healthier... 

For those who have breathing problems then if they dont get to hospital in time they pick up organ damage from low blood oxygen. For those who do, its a Cytokine Storm killing them.

With that what happens is the virus causes pneumonia, the immune system overreacts, and all those white blood cells then clog up the patients organs giving them multiple organ failure. Its similar to what happens with a stroke only clots of white blood cells rather than red.

For people with pre-existing organ damage (smokers, drinkers, obese, heart disease, etc) then there isn't a lot of room for damage to their organs before they have a failure.

3 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

For those who have breathing problems then if they dont get to hospital in time they pick up organ damage from low blood oxygen. For those who do, its a Cytokine Storm killing them.

With that what happens is the virus causes pneumonia, the immune system overreacts, and all those white blood cells then clog up the patients organs giving them multiple organ failure. Its similar to what happens with a stroke only clots of white blood cells rather than red.

For people with pre-existing organ damage (smokers, drinkers, obese, heart disease, etc) then there isn't a lot of room for damage to their organs before they have a failure.

Yeah... OK... 

Thank you for copying from Google....? 

On 4/5/2020 at 12:46 AM, docyabut2 said:

I know China says it came from the bats and monkeys  they ate, but I know in Africa,  the Ebola Virus Disease came from the monkeys, they are trying to find  the host in the jungle , so it must come from  a plant or something  in the ground that the bats and monkeys are eaten, any scientists knows? 

If you want to get to the bottom, read for yourself and the comments of all people, too.
And the conclusion is, the penultimate comment:

"The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature."

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

The bat virus was probably introduced into an HIV-infected patient where the virus mutated and attached 4 sections of HIV and was removed so that it looks like a natural mutation so that no one can prove that this is the work of a person.Tricky virus, random mutation, do not dig.

Who knows, he died by chance or knew something and wanted to tell us something?

The World Health Organization announces with deep sadness the sudden death of Dr Peter Salama, Executive Director of WHO’s Division for Universal Health Coverage – Life Course.
24 January 2020

Edited by Coil

• 2 weeks later...

I know they are saying China went into space and conducted that viruses that hit the earth, but  this viruses  came from the earth and find out where it came from  a animal  form or from  a plant from the earth? . 

Edited by docyabut2

The only real agreement between scientists seems to be that the current SARS-CoV-2 is has it's origin in bats. Which then most likely (but not certainly) made the jump to humans via an intermediary species.

At this stage there seems less agreement as to which species this would be, or when/where this happened. For instance there is research that throws some doubt on the idea that it made this jump at the market in Wuhan. It's possible that people were already infected and it spread via human-human at the market.

There also seems agreement that as humans encroach on wilderness forcing all manner of critters together into ever smaller areas (often near suburbia), along with species range changing from climate change, that these type of events are going to be more common. There are potentially millions of viruses in the wild that could affect humans. Along with changes in in the range and prevalence of vector borne diseases. Looks as though we need to get our s--t together as events such as this are going to be the "new normal", sadly enough.

• Thanks 1