Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the host of COVID-19?

docyabut2

I know China says it came from the bats and monkeys  they ate, but I know in Africa,  the Ebola Virus Disease came from the monkeys, they are trying to find  the host in the jungle , so it must come from  a plant or something  in the ground that the bats and monkeys are eaten, any scientists knows? 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Pangolins may be involves. Genetic testing suggest that while the virus probably originated with bats, it passed through an intermediary before infecting humans. 

No one ever said it came form monkeys. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00548-w

Pangolins  just from eating ants get  the COVID-19 ? I  just don't think so I believe it was some strange plant in the ground ,

Edited by docyabut2

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

Pangolins  just from eating ants get  the COVID-19 ? I  just don't think so

Covid-19 is only in humans. Pangolins carry several strains of coronavirus. 

• Like 4

People are the host of Covid-19.  Whatever it originally mutated from isn't Covid-19 but another form of Corona Virus.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

well so from  the bats and monkeys

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

Again. No monkeys.

Again. Genetics suggest that while it originated in bats, there was another intermediary host before human transmission.

((Maybe (Pangolin/snake/etc) )) --> Bats-->???-->Humans

No monkeys

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Again. No monkeys.

Again. Genetics suggest that while it originated in bats, there was another intermediary host before human transmission.

No monkeys

sorry but I think it was from  new plants on the earth

Edited by docyabut2

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I kind of believe these viruses came from the melting of the artics

No

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry but I think it was from  new plants on the earth

Well, you're wrong.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

That's has nothing to do with what you said. 

there is new plants that animals eat ,

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

there ARE new plants that animals eat ,

They are not new plants. The have been there for tens of thousands of years. They are plants unknown us.

I will not take the time to give you a complete lesson in biology and virology. There are only three families of plants that are known to contain viruses that can infect humans and plants. None of 7 listed plants recently found were among those families, and none of those families carry coronaviruses.

• Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

They are not new plants. The have been there for tens of thousands of years. They are plants unknown us.

I will not take the time to give you a complete lesson in biology and virology. There are only three families of plants that are known to contain viruses that can infect humans and plants. None of 7 listed plants recently found were among those families, and none of those families carry coronaviruses.

sorry its about finding the hosts of these viruses

15 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Which you're not doing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

At least it was a good try ; )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I would add also that coronavirus not 19 has been in felines and domestic cats since many years. The mutation however is strange, I do believe it was engineered by someone. This demon isn't natural. 

Strange how it kills all the elders and ppl who solicitates the medical system and the pension system around the globe ehh?

It is however interesting to learn that viruses who died 30,000 years ago can come back to life

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26387276

Edited by qxcontinuum

5 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Again. No monkeys.

No monkeys

Rats or Mice maybe? Their dna is closer to us and to bats.

25 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

I would add also that coronavirus not 19 has been in felines and domestic cats since many years. The mutation however is strange, I do believe it was engineered by someone. This demon isn't natural. 

Strange how it kills all the elders and ppl who solicitates the medical system and the pension system around the globe ehh?

It is however interesting to learn that viruses who died 30,000 years ago can come back to life

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26387276

It was not engineered. The protein spikes and hooks show this along with the genetic backbone, It's too different from known coronaviruses. 

53 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

What about water?

The ultimate origin of this virus will never be know. The recent origin is no doubt several animals. Likely bats, some intermediary, then humans. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Rats or Mice maybe? Their dna is closer to us and to bats.

It would depend on the genetic markers in the virus. SARS-CoV-2 in bats is about 97.8% the same, so we're missing a piece for it be able to jump from bats to us.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Docy, they have the ability to examine the structure of viruses in great detail.  They can create what amounts to a detailed blueprint of how the proteins are linked and compare that to existing viruses in other animals.  This one shares most of it's genetic information with the coronavirus in Bats and Pangolins.  I'm no expert but they seem sure it came from bats, jumped to Pangolins and from there, a human was infected.  At that point, it mutated enough to begin passing from human to human.  :( 

• Like 2