Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lights appear then vanish in new video

Any image like this, captured through the windshield of a moving vehicle, is almost certainly a reflection of lights behind the vehicle as they appear and vanish so quickly. There were many light sources down the road it traveled to produce such a reflection.

• Like 2

Flares dropped from a military aircraft so don't to get your panties in a bunch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm Guessing an Satellite 

17 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Any image like this, captured through the windshield of a moving vehicle, is almost certainly a reflection of lights behind the vehicle as they appear and vanish so quickly. There were many light sources down the road it traveled to produce such a reflection.

From 00:32 on there is a star visible on the right edge of the screen, the star appears as a single dot during its visibility so I would exclude the option of a reflection effect of the object.

2 hours ago, toast said:

From 00:32 on there is a star visible on the right edge of the screen, the star appears as a single dot during its visibility so I would exclude the option of a reflection effect of the object.

I wouldn't, with two pieces of glass in play, the windshield and the lens. With so many potential light sources to reflect and refract, the motion of the vehicle, the brief illusory nature of the fleeting image seems apparent. I drive home from work every night with a dash cam on record sometimes. I see nothing out of the ordinary here.

15 hours ago, tortugabob said:

Flares dropped from a military aircraft so don't to get your panties in a bunch. 

Yep, looks like flares.

• Like 2

I seen something similar a week ago when I was driving to work except it was two lights, smallish, spaced far apart and they appeared like regular stars. They were faint at first, one slowly came into view, then the other then after a few seconds one started to fade then the other.

Neither moved nor changed altitude or alignment..kinda cool and odd.

Of course the video could be a hoax too. I'm not sure flares turn on abruptly as if someone flipped a light switch.

10 minutes ago, TheBibleProphecy said:

I believe aliens are really angels it speaks of in the bible

No.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1