Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dog Creature

leonardevvil

Hello I live in Romanaia near a forest since I was born(My name is Leo).Some of my chcikens were attacked by a animal.I took some photos of it.For me it seems like a jackal, one jackal visisted us(a pup).I got some photos.My godmother seed it to she said that it big like a calfe(idk how to write the word correctly but it was almost like a baby cow).Well it looked like a hyena from a far.To me it looks like a gigantic dog but idk we don't have many crytptids in Romania.So i don't think i it is a cryptid or something.

https://ibb.co/1sdvgdp
https://ibb.co/xJBGbs4
https://ibb.co/k2JQJHN
https://ibb.co/vhh2wX5
https://ibb.co/sgv2tv0

To see the photos.If someone can tell if that is jackal or dog let me know I was scared af when I saw it

2 minutes ago, leonardevvil said:

To see the photos.If someone can tell if that is jackal or dog let me know I was scared af when I saw it

It looks like a wolf-dog hybrid. 

I know Vlach and Szekely poachers and herders use them, so they are in your country.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It looks like it's grazing.  Is it eating a chicken there?  The coloration does look like  a Jackal but it's really difficult to say.

4i79RUWRKc7a4fp6V4tzoH-1200-80.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It looks like it's grazing.  Is it eating a chicken there?  The coloration does look like  a Jackal but it's really difficult to say.

A Jackal pup came by our house but he is to docile for a wild animal.He is almost like a domestic dog.I seen and heard many creepy thing in the forest since I used to bushcraft at a young age(Yes I am young).I know many things about legends and history.At far it is a hyena but from close.....And in the forest where I live wolves are extinct so idk how they will breed.There are bears if you wander very deep.I live in a creepy forest but it might be just my mind(I have 5 mental disorders and idk if what I saw is real or I saw it wrong or might be my bend mind).

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

It looks like a wolf-dog hybrid. 

I know Vlach and Szekely poachers and herders use them, so they are in your country.

Well there are no wolfs they are extinc in my area.Bers might be still there.The jackal who visited us is to docile

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The Jackal was with golden fur and some brown things on the back

5 minutes ago, leonardevvil said:

(I have 5 mental disorders and idk if what I saw is real or I saw it wrong or might be my bend mind).

Photo's don't lie.  You saw something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, leonardevvil said:

The Jackal was with golden fur and some brown things on the back

This is what looked(almost not exactly it is more gold-yellowish fur but the back is the same as it is in the picture

Aranysakál.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, leonardevvil said:

Well there are no wolfs they are extinc in my area.Bers might be still there.The jackal who visited us is to docile

Some were cared for.

https://www.romania-insider.com/nature-fagaras-mountains-jackals

Wolves in the wild are extinct but there are still wolf hybrid breeders in Russia and Scandinavia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, OverSword said:

Photo's don't lie.  You saw something.

You are right.I have more encounters like that in the forest which are strange....I can recall some.I was spilting firewood and I saw some unusual eyes staring at throught the folige they weren't animal.I was alone

• Like 2

Its hard to tell what it is because the animal is so far away in the pictures. Looking at the shape and build of the expanded snipped version (attached) shows it might be a dog?

nhh2.png.9c2fae53f27fcf273d9348889f796e38.pnglt looks as if its staring right at you. 

• Thanks 1

In some ways it looks like a goat with the the thin longish neck.

6 hours ago, Dark Howl said:

Its hard to tell what it is because the animal is so far away in the pictures. Looking at the shape and build of the expanded snipped version (attached) shows it might be a dog?

nhh2.png.9c2fae53f27fcf273d9348889f796e38.pnglt looks as if its staring right at you. 

When I looked at it was close to a Jackal.A Jackal pup visited us after this event I never seen the dog/creature since it visisted us.I am an empath and I can feel energies eotions around me etc., When I am around the jackal pup I feel something human like it is a human not a dog.It is strange becouse I don't feel that thing near dog.There are no pouchers and wolfs in the forest there are deers and bears.There are other creepy things that happened to me here.This is more creepy than the eyes looking at me from the forest when I was 13.Anyway my point is the way it killed the chicken and ate then is similar to what lions do: it didn't ate the bones and 2 were fully eaten 6 of them were just dead all over the courtyard.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, openozy said:

In some ways it looks like a goat with the the thin longish neck.

It's strange I never seen a dog like that.He disappered after the jackal pup visited us.The jackal pup is golden-yellowish color with some grey fur on the back the rest is golden-yellow