Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering intuitive tarot/oracle card reading

EU1B1UE

Daily (I’ll try my best with my energy levels and personal life) card reading which I’ll offer to five folks who wish to have one. 

From day to day I’ll change the deck from Tarot to Oracle. I’ll also try to post an image of it upon here (if the system allows)

Ill keep this thread posted on the reading requests and other bits and pieces. 

As stated I’ll give 5 ppl a reading per day. As this is emotionally, mentally and emotionally draining. Main while I’ve got other things that need my attention. 

To request a reading reply below and whether or not if you just want a general reading or if you got a specific question. 

NO legal, health, financial questions/requests pls. 

• Like 1

I would like a reading please.  Anything(general) your intuition and wisdom tells you.  Thank you. 

Edited by LeonKennedy
  • Thanks 1

Ok I will play. 

Can you post it on here please.

5 hours ago, EU1B1UE said:

NO legal, health, financial questions/requests pls

Why not? These are things generally included.

• Like 1

Thank you,  I await your reading in this thread when your energies are ready to express themselves. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2020 at 2:29 PM, EU1B1UE said:

Sorry for the late response I didn’t get a response to your replies:

Readings for 07/04/2020

Positions:

Good morning everyone!

Sorry for taking too long! For some reason the system won’t let me send messages :no: . So I’ll have to tag you with your reading hopefully. 

Thank you all for patiently waiting!!

On 4/7/2020 at 1:03 PM, LeonKennedy said:

I would like a reading please.  Anything(general) your intuition and wisdom tells you.  Thank you. 

I’ve drawn for you the Reversed seven of Pentacles

You may/will come to a point where you have many tasks that need your direct attention for them to be completed. They all can be achieve if you are able to separate the ones that are more important and needs to be done. You will accomplish all your tasks and goals by being focused and patient. 

Thank you for showing an interest in my offer it’s appreciated. I hope that you enjoyed and or this resonates with you. I wasn’t able to attach the picture due to the restrictions on the system about pictures. 

2D30F6FD-CC9F-4C39-A91A-F32E92EB7676.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2020 at 1:53 PM, Anael said:

I would like a general reading if possible. Thank you in advance. 

Today I’ve drawn for you the King of Wands. Who’s an dominant fire sign energy. 

Within the month of April it’s a time for devoting your time and energy upon a important task. This task will test your leadership skills which will inspire others due to your enthusiasm. 

I’m also picking up that within this month there will be a Leo or some who has the same physical features (some; not all) of the man featured within the card. This person is creative and passionate about what they do and will cross your path to bare you some advice for the task. 

Never the less it may or may not be a male just be open minded to take on board the advice given. 

Hope you enjoy this reading and hopefully at some point you are able to resonate with this reading. 

2874D35B-A9F3-4130-914B-2E1371A47BA5.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EU1B1UE said:

Today I’ve drawn for you the King of Wands. Who’s an dominant fire sign energy. 

Within the month of April it’s a time for devoting your time and energy upon a important task. This task will test your leadership skills which will inspire others due to your enthusiasm. 

I’m also picking up that within this month there will be a Leo or some who has the same physical features (some; not all) of the man featured within the card. This person is creative and passionate about what they do and will cross your path to bare you some advice for the task. 

Never the less it may or may not be a male just be open minded to take on board the advice given. 

Hope you enjoy this reading and hopefully at some point you are able to resonate with this reading. 

2874D35B-A9F3-4130-914B-2E1371A47BA5.jpeg

Thank you! I hope so too. That at some point I'm able to resonate with this reading. I'll be sure to let you know if I did, if it happens. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2020 at 1:55 PM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I'll take a reading. General, please 

For April 2020 it bares the message for you of the Nine of Pentacles. 

It shows me that your self-reliance, wisdom and restraint throughout this month will pay off. This will lead you to an opportunity that will allow you to relax and enjoy some luxuries. As well this will lead you into a time where you’ll discover the deeper meaning to life. 

Thank you for waiting Patiently for your reading and I hope that you enjoy this and at some time resonate with it to some extent. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 3:27 PM, GoodReality said:

Hi, could I get a general reading?

Today I’ve drawn the Four of Wands for you which bares you the message. 

Where all your hard work will be rewarded with rewarded with contentment, peace and abundance (whether that is in a spiritual sense or within the materialistic one). This success gives you the freedom of feeling a deep satisfaction. The card also promotes that matters at home will become better throughout this month. 

Thank you for taking a reading from me. I hope you enjoy and resonate to the reading at some point. 

On 4/7/2020 at 6:08 PM, freetoroam said:

Ok I will play. 

Can you post it on here please.

Why not? These are things generally included.

Because I’m a beginner and DO NOT claim that I’m an expect or anything in readings. In which I don’t want to be held responsible for whatever health/legal action people may/may not take regarding to the reading (it’s probably unlikely but anything is possible.)

Thank you! There are definitely alot of tasks that need my attention asap.  I am working on them now. I appreciate your time. Please be safe out there.

6 hours ago, EU1B1UE said:

Because I’m a beginner and DO NOT claim that I’m an expect or anything in readings. In which I don’t want to be held responsible for whatever health/legal action people may/may not take regarding to the reading (it’s probably unlikely but anything is possible.)

I would not sue you.;)

Tbo, any advise you give can have an emotional affect on some people. Any advise you give can hold a responsibility on your part. 

There is no difference whether it is emotional or financial advise when you are dealing with people who have come to you for a reading.

If you give the wrong emotional advise this could have a bad effect on someone. You are giving false hope to people, some will rely on your advise to happen, and when it does not, they fall hard.

If you want to go into card reading then you have to do it completely, you can not pick what you want to read for people.

Are you removing cards from the pack?

Please  note this is not a game, you are giving advise and false hopes to people who could be in need. You have no qualifications to be able to deal.with peoples beliefs and emotions. 

Just because you are interested in this does not give you the authority to offer advise.

Have you any qualifications in psychology?

Edited by freetoroam

6 hours ago, EU1B1UE said:

The card also promotes that matters at home will become better throughout this month. 

This is what you have given to someone else.

I hope their home life does become better, but how bad was it to begin with do you know?

This is emotional advise and if things do not go well and they relied on you reading, it could have an effect on their health.

Do you see where I am coming from.

You are playing a dangerous came which you have no experience in. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you want to, I'll take a reading, if you want to dm me what to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Thank you for offering free readings.

I would like to know what is coming to me this Fall season 2020? Major points I should look out for.

Thanks!

Purpolonia

• The topic was locked

Indeed, the OP hasn't been around in quite a while. If they come back and are available to give readings again, they can contact mods and we will be happy to reopen the thread. 

Till then, thread closed.