Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Due Process for Biden-Alyssa Milano

OverSword

Milano said she believed it's important to provide men with "due process" when they are publicly accused of sexual misconduct.

"I believe that, even though we should believe women. ... For so long, the go-to has been not to believe them. So really, we have to sort of societally change that mindset to believing women, but that does not mean at the expense of not giving men their due process,"

But what about during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings?

212681_268483_updates.jpg

So It's one standard for Democrats and a different standard for republicans, eh Alyssa?

Milano was an ardent opponent of Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court in 2018, saying it was "difficult" to be in the same room as the high court nominee, who was facing sexual misconduct accusations from his high school classmate Christine Blasey Ford.

"I thought it was important to stand in solidarity with Dr. Ford and all women and men who have been victims of crazy abuses of power," she said of the process. "And I felt blessed to be able to do that and to be there, no matter how stoic I had to be and sort of prevent myself from, you know, rolling my eyes. I just had to sit there and be stoic, and that was difficult. It was definitely an exercise in how to constrain and restrain yourself."

Link

When will Hollywood learn to shut it's trap?  

You can hear Alyssa explain how important due process is (for democrats apparently) in an audio extract from an interview.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Alyssa Milano.....meh, another washed up Hollywood screwball trying to garner attention....

I got a good laugh when she called herself a "Woman of Color" and told @CrimsonKing  he had another Rachel Dolezal on his hands. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I completely agree, innocent until proven guilty.

Unlike this hypocrite I was saying that when it was also about a republican.:innocent:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Especially needful of full DP are those accused of sex with a minor or statutory rape. I'm speaking of the incidents where a 20 year old male is sentenced to 10 years in prison for having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend whom he'd been dating since high school. This happened to a client of mine in Austin two years ago. Sorry, that's no less than Machiavellian. Not to mention moronic.

There are plenty of stories like that. It's ****ed up.

It's completely natural for a 20 year old to want to have sex with a 17 year old. And vise versam

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

There are plenty of stories like that. It's ****ed up.

A 18 year old went to prison for having sex with his 16 year old boy friend and they were both in the same high school. But the poor kid had a Fundy redneck jury so he was done. 

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

A 18 year old went to prison for having sex with his 16 year old boy friend and they were both in the same high school. But the poor kid had a Fundy redneck jury so he was done. 

What is the age of concent ? Here its 15.

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

There was no parental consent because they were Fundies too.

It was the 16 year olds parents who brought on the charges actually. 

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

In Ohio it's 16. But it would still be risky for a 18 year old because the parents can try to charge you regardless. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

I agree with Milano. Since the sentences in the US are so harsh for anything in the area of sexual harassment or assault, it only makes sense that the defendant receive due process. Anyone disagreeing needs to look up the meaning of the word "due."

Especially needful of full DP are those accused of sex with a minor or statutory rape. I'm speaking of the incidents where a 20 year old male is sentenced to 10 years in prison for having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend whom he'd been dating since high school. This happened to a client of mine in Austin two years ago. Sorry, that's no less than Machiavellian. Not to mention moronic.

Peace.

Perhaps you missed the part where during the confirmation of Kavanaugh, Milano just thought he was guilty without any due process.  This wouldn't be a story except that she is a huge hypocrite because she is a Biden supporter.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

There was no parental consent because they were Fundies too.

It was the 16 year olds parents who brought on the charges actually. 

If this was in New Jersey then there is more to the story as the age of consent is 16.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OverSword said:

Perhaps you missed the part where during the confirmation of Kavanaugh, Milano just thought he was guilty without any due process.  This wouldn't be a story except that she is a huge hypocrite because she is a Biden supporter.

That is it.   This is only noteworthy because of her being a hypocrite.   

• Like 2

Crystal tells us about the lopsided reporting by the New York Times for Creepy Uncle Joe

Well at least uber liberal Rose McGowan tore into her for being a sell out hypocrite. Shes getting it from both sides. :lol:

All that protesting meant zero in the end. Her own people turn on her.

• Like 1