Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope Francis Tries Speaking Truth to Power

Raptor Witness

The coronavirus outbreak is one of “nature’s responses” to human beings ignoring the ecological crisis, said Pope Francis Wednesday -  CNN 4-8-2020

The Pope warned against the rise of populist politicians, who he said are giving speeches reminiscent of Hitler in 1933, and others who are focusing solely on the economy.

If only he would name a few of these “Hitler types.”

Regarding the great fires in Australia last fall, I’m impressed that the Pope saw a connection there, to the “coronal fire in the sky.”

Indeed there likely is a connection, as anyone who can read Latin, would know.

I encourage the Pope, not to be lukewarm about these “politicians.” I commend Pope Francis for going this far, now please go further.

My testimony - Fire from the Earth

48431732876_952c8639c6_c.jpg
Source 8-1-2019

Overview

Australia is no stranger to bushfires however, the 2019-2020 season proved to be unprecedented in many ways. The first major bushfires began even before the official arrival of spring in June and then new out-of-control fires sprung up at the beginning of Sept. 2019.

The fire situation worsened significantly at the beginning of Nov. 2019. Source

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

The Pope warned against the rise of populist politicians, who he said are giving speeches reminiscent of Hitler in 1933, and others who are focusing solely on the economy.

He hit the nail on the head there. 

• Like 5

Regarding the great fires in Australia last fall

They happened in summer!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

They happened in summer!

They have an annual fire season just like California, but the unprecedented, screaming, killer fires which really scared everybody, making world-wide news, began in September 2019.

Timeline

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

They have an annual fire season just like California, but the unprecedented, screaming, killer fires which really scared everybody, making world-wide news, began in September 2019.

Timeline

Thanks for explaning "their" bushfire season.  So are you saying California's fire season begins in fall?

You should also understand that September is the first month of spring.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Thanks for explaning "their" bushfire season.  So are you saying California's fire season begins in fall?

You should also understand that September is the first month of spring.

Believing that the earth is at war with humanism, requires spiritual understanding, or imagination.

I have forecasts many things about California over the years, but perhaps the greatest weather forecast, was when I said that it would be like the Donner Party, revisited, in reverse. What immediately followed, was the lowest snow pack, in the Sierra; in I believe, they said, in 1000 years.

If a man says 2X = 8, one can assume he means something more than the symbols suggest, or is it because you have some education that you know this?

My fear, I exchange for the factor(Donner Party revisited, in reverse.)

Source 3-21-2014

Any educated person in the United States likely knows what happened to the Donner Party, but to forecast “the reverse,” weather wise, requires a bit more intellect.

The question then becomes, did I simply know what was going to happen in the Sierra Mountains, or did the Lord of the Earth, hear me?

Pope Francis might suggest fasting and prayer, in his next interview. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Pope Francis might suggest fasting and prayer, in his next interview.

As we head into Easter?  Unheard of!

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

As we head into Easter?  Unheard of!

Pope Francis is a bit on the plump side, but let’s see what happens. 

Any educated person in the United States likely knows what happened to the Donner Party.

They decided to take a dangerous route rather than follow the Oregon trail. Weather had nothing to do with it. Just a stupid decision. 

• Like 2

Together, everybody... 

[00.03:24]

~

• Haha 1

Rare Weather Traps Donner Party

October snow is not unusual in the Sierra (50 inches were recorded on Donner Pass during the second half of October 2004), but the coincidence of two storms heavy enough to impede traffic at this early date are rare. There was a total of 10 major storm periods during the winter of 1846-47 beginning Oct. 16, 1846, and ending in early April 1847. All of them added materially to the season's remarkable accumulation, but it was the late October and early November snowfalls that effectively shut down the trans-Sierra route and trapped the pioneers east of the Sierra crest.

Some here may not be satisfied until there is no doubt remaining, but by then the war will be beyond overwhelming.

If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, Matthew 24:22

When the Earth moves against our food supply, I wonder how much doubt will be traded for a days supply of bread?

Arrogance in the face of an upset planet is typical of the humanism that will surely be removed from the battlefield.

Globalization is the beasts system, not populism. 'And he caused ALL to receive a mark on their right hand, or their forehead, that no one may buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast'. If anything nationalism is standing in the way, for the moment, of putting the beasts system in place.

If this pope ever beings to make prophecies, it will be easy to play pin the tale on the false prophet. From everything I've heard him say, I have no idea how he even considers himself catholic, let alone Christian.  

• Like 2

On 4/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Timeline

I live in AU, Vic, and our fires were not unprecedented, or the worst we have had,

16 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Some here may not be satisfied until there is no doubt remaining, but by then the war will be beyond overwhelming.

If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, Matthew 24:22

When the Earth moves against our food supply, I wonder how much doubt will be traded for a days supply of bread?

Arrogance in the face of an upset planet is typical of the humanism that will surely be removed from the battlefield.

This is what self isolation does!

:o

14 minutes ago, tmcom said:

This is what self isolation does!

If so, RW has been self isolating for years.  This evil stew of deadly "predictions" has been his specialty for as long as I can recall.  The part that should bother people most is the apparent sense of accomplishment and pride that he takes in saying "I told you so" where mass death is concerned.  He seems to get a certain twisted satisfaction from it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, and then said:

If so, RW has been self isolating for years.  This evil stew of deadly "predictions" has been his specialty for as long as I can recall.  The part that should bother people most is the apparent sense of accomplishment and pride that he takes in saying "I told you so" where mass death is concerned.  He seems to get a certain twisted satisfaction from it.

Unlike you, who choose to bow to an authority, which is being systematically destroyed, and kiss their "I am the chosen one," azzes. Get real.

The name of this website is "unexplained-mysteries," not "explain it to me, because I'm slow." 

Have you forgotten that you're paying billions to the National Security Agency(NSA) to do what I do, far better? At least I can say I spoke truth to the powerless, instead of your endless, brown nosing, baloney.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Unlike you, who choose to bow to an authority, which is being systematically destroyed, and kiss their "I am the chosen one," azzes. Get real.

The name of this website is "unexplained-mysteries," not "explain it to me, because I'm slow." 

Have you forgotten that you're paying billions to the National Security Agency(NSA) to do what I do, far better? At least I can say I spoke truth to the powerless, instead of your endless, brown nosing, baloney.

It’s so strange how anything short of hating Trumps guts means that we are “bowing to authority” like I’ve said many times, compared to the last two clowns, Trump is practically a saint. 

Honest question here, I don’t know why you have chosen to completely ignore me, others have said way worse things to you, but if you could take a minute I’d appreciate it. Who and exactly how is anyone taking the path of Hitler? And don’t you think globalism a-lines much more with what the Bible describes as the beast system? Was populism not the will of God going back to the Tower of Babel? 

Im honestly asking. I want to understand how you see this. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

That is the same issue I have with him. A false prideful prophet of misery.