Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Origins of Pandemic

Amita

Explosive one hour report on the biological warfare lab created virus:

• Haha 1

I didn't watch the video, don't have an hour to dedicate to it and the title  makes me wonder, how does this help anyone?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I didn't watch the video, don't have an hour to dedicate to it and the title  makes me wonder, how does this help anyone?

Knowing the causes & conditions of any harmful event will reveal potential helpful solutions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amita said:

Knowing the causes & conditions of any harmful event will reveal potential helpful solutions.

Just stay home and practice your Falun Gong and everything else will be fine... 

~

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Amita said:

Science has a different opinion:

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/310/5748/676

https://jvi.asm.org/content/87/12/7039.short

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-015-0422-1

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1044577397901098

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s40779-020-00240-0

SO:  overwhelming scientific findings one one hand vs. a conspiracy theory on the other.

Doug

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

yes, and agent novichek naturally occurs in park benches, ,lol

bats exist all over the world, why did the virus originate in a city that has very serious bio weapons lab?  must be planet alignment and global warming, lol

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes, and agent novichek naturally occurs in park benches, ,lol

bats exist all over the world, why did the virus originate in a city that has very serious bio weapons lab?  must be planet alignment and global warming, lol

The scientific findings are for a natural cause.  Case closed.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those who have not or will not watch the video, it is chock full of virological reports & studies, from Chinese & Western scientists.  Very technical facts as reported, for example, in Lancet & other respected journals.

10 minutes ago, Amita said:

For those who have not or will not watch the video, it is chock full of virological reports & studies, from Chinese & Western scientists.  Very technical facts as reported, for example, in Lancet & other respected journals.

....subsequently twisted by speculative opinion designed to misinform by disseminating untruths and disinformation pleading for ignorance. 

~

Edited by third_eye
Stoopid android predictive text
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Only the last link addresses the current Wuhan Virus. The others are dated, some as far back as 1997.

• Like 1

i went thru those links, none proves it did not come from the lab, yes it can be in bats, but it also possible it  can be weaponized

• Like 1

I think the potential motive for a human engineered virus, is a reasonable question to ask, but the risk of getting caught would seem greater than a potential benefit.

The other, undeniable question, is even though you could engineer a virus to take a certain path initially, you really can’t predict what the mutations might do, longer-term, unless the essential assumption is the communist block is better suited to dealing with a deadly mutation, also.

In theory, the wealthier nations are better suited to weathering the storm, and might actually benefit from the redistribution of wealth from an aging population, to the younger.

If you wanted to argue that this was engineered to deal with China’s own aging population, here again you can’t really predict what a mutation might do to the younger generation.

So there seem to be too many pitfalls, unless someone had a firm handle on modeling any potential mutations, and I don’t think there’s really any evidence of that right now. I don’t think our science is advanced enough to allow for modeling mutations, especially if you’re dealing with a virus that can infect multiple species as we are seeing with this one.

It’s a tempting conspiracy, but I don’t see the fingerprints of human engineering, at work here. There are so many ways that could backfire.

I would be much more inclined to blame North Korea, then I would China, if we were going to go down the conspiracy path.

Edited by Raptor Witness

1 hour ago, Amita said:

Explosive one hour report on the biological warfare lab created virus:

So is the Epoch Times also correct in stating that mixed race people like me and homosexuals are a "abomination" and go to Hell? :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Only the last link addresses the current Wuhan Virus. The others are dated, some as far back as 1997.

Correct.  They explain the origin of coronavirus (genus), not novel coronavirus (species).

IF the novel coronavirus has been genetically altered to create a weapon, the process will leave a genetic "fingerprint" on the weaponzied version at the place where a piece of the original genetic material was removed and the new material inserted.  By comparing the genomes of the two versions one can find and identify the altered gene.  That is the "smoking gun" of a biological weapon.  The novel coronavirus does not have such an altered gene.

The novel coronavirus does have quite a few natural mutations that occur in a variety of places in its genome.  We are, in fact, fighting several different species at the same time.  That could go a long way in explaining different results obtained in different parts of the world.  Each locations characteristics favor a different version of the virus.

Doug

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Just stay home and practice your Falun Gong and everything else will be fine... 

~

There is a place called Falun in Sweden.... I Wonder If the villagers practise the Gong... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

There is a place called Falun in Sweden.... I Wonder If the villagers practise the Gong... 

If they did, the gong would've Falun Gong the Swedish Falun gongs... 

~

• Like 2

falun gong are living in fenced protected by armed security ,enclave in new york on us taxpayer dime.  f@#$s what did they do to deserve it?

Why is it that those who claim to know the ultimate truth on a given topic can't even distinguish between the Coronavirus section and the Conspiracies section?

That's the real mystery...

Edited by LV-426
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Amita said:

Technical facts and references to a lot of reports does not make a conclusion correct.  HAS IT BEEN PEER-REVIEWED?  That's your best defense against mistakes.

Have you gone back through those reports and studies to see what the originals said?  That way you avoid spin doctoring, misquotes and forged quotes and "facts" that conspiracy theorists are famous for.

In short, even if this is true, it will take a lot of work just to confirm it.  A casual read won't cut it.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Piney said:

So is the Epoch Times also correct in stating that mixed race people like me and homosexuals are a "abomination" and go to Hell? :rolleyes:

that is such a lame strawman argument, i got a similar one for you,, btw i'm mixed race  too,  was hitler and nazis wrong to  ban smoking and creating largest antismoking campaign of the time?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

that is such a lame strawman argument, i got a similar one for you,, btw i'm mixed race  too,  was hitler wrong to  ban smoking and creating largest antismoking campaign of the time?

Hitler also rebuilt Germany's economy.

Falun Gong promotes nothing but woocrap, revisionist history and pseudo-science. I haven't seen anything positive come from them.

I explained many times how this virus actually happened and thought about explaining it again, but I'm on the point of giving it up.

• Like 2

so the epoch time, can be wrong about one thing, but right about another. 

i know you explain, and so did the video,.  i'm not saying video 100% right, but they may not be 100% wrong either,   bioweapons labs do work with viruses occurring naturally as well. they could be involved,   what i know 100% for a fact that gvmnts lie. the best  way to hide a lie is  between 2 truths

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, aztek said:

so the epoch time, can be wrong about one thing, but right about another. 

I never read it. I have read all their doctrine, medicinal practices and scientific beliefs. NONE of it is scientifically or historically correct. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

Correct.  They explain the origin of coronavirus (genus), not novel coronavirus (species).

IF the novel coronavirus has been genetically altered to create a weapon, the process will leave a genetic "fingerprint" on the weaponzied version at the place where a piece of the original genetic material was removed and the new material inserted.  By comparing the genomes of the two versions one can find and identify the altered gene.  That is the "smoking gun" of a biological weapon.  The novel coronavirus does not have such an altered gene.

The novel coronavirus does have quite a few natural mutations that occur in a variety of places in its genome.  We are, in fact, fighting several different species at the same time.  That could go a long way in explaining different results obtained in different parts of the world.  Each locations characteristics favor a different version of the virus.

Doug

Watch it again, more closely.  There is a smoking gun, maybe I will find time to go thru it again and give the time markers where it is mentioned.  The old lady virologist who appears several times explains it.  She says only a laboratory could come up with the exact spliced genes or genomes or whatever the CCP virus contains.

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Do you believe in Hell?

• Thanks 1