Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Origins of Pandemic

Amita

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Do you believe in Hell?

I don't believe in gods or spirits. :yes:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I don't believe in gods or spirits. :yes:

I thought you had a still.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I thought you had a still.

Not anymore. They frown on that stuff in the burbs. <_<

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Not anymore. They frown on that stuff in the burbs. <_<

Ugh...a boil on the ar$e of progress.

You learn about distilling in science class; but, you can't practice when you're an adult. Licences and fees stifling inspiration. 

And, now we're short of sanitiser.

There's a conspiracy

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I didn't watch the video, don't have an hour to dedicate to it and the title  makes me wonder, how does this help anyone?

Ad dollars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You learn about distilling in science class; but, you can't practice when you're an adult. Licences and fees stifling inspiration. 

I learned it from the same old heads I learned cowboying and logging off of. 

You can cook a certain amount but it's got to be so many meters from a house, which is why I could at the farm.

Right now I can't even get my orange yeast to make sake with. :angry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Amita said:

Watch it again, more closely.  There is a smoking gun, maybe I will find time to go thru it again and give the time markers where it is mentioned.  The old lady virologist who appears several times explains it.  She says only a laboratory could come up with the exact spliced genes or genomes or whatever the CCP virus contains.

My sound is out.  I'll try to find the bibliography and look that over.  That should tell something about the accuracy.

No bibliography.  They aren't quoting from science-based materials.

Doug

Edited by Doug1029
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

My sound is out.  I'll try to find the bibliography and look that over.  That should tell something about the accuracy.

No bibliography.  They aren't quoting from science-based materials.

Doug

Here's what Media Bias thinks of Epoch Times.  Google "Epoch Times" and see what comes up.  Wikipedia has a description.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-times/

If you went to all the work of publishing a scientific article, you would be proud of your work and want your name on it.  And scientific journals will publish your name with your article as a further guarantee of accuracy - if there's a mistake, everybody will know who made it.  And a scientific author wants his name on the article because it adds to his prestige and he can command a higher salary.

If someone uses your article, they will cite it.  In part that shows they did their homework and in part it is saying "if there's a mistake here, this is who made it.  Scientific authors want their names out there where other researchers can see them.

If someone uses your article without proper citation, they are walking around plagiarism and possible copyright infringement.  For that reason, professional publications are careful to cite their sources.

This video does not cite its sources.

Also, there is a statement in the Acknowledgements section that says who funded the study and that they had no input in its conclusions.  If this is not true, the author is committing fraud and can be banned for life from publishing.  There is no such statement in this video.

My conclusion is that this is a right-wing plant by a Chinese nationalist organization (Epoch Times) intended to provoke tension between the US and communist China.

Doug

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

And right now scientist identified at least eight strains of the coronavirus that are making their way around the globe...

Now mutation are occurring around the globe and the original source of the first strain is a bit useless now that we have multiple sources of new stains.

So we need a vaccine that work on multiple strains or different vaccines to stop different strains. Crossing finger that they will find one that work on multiple strain.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/03/27/scientists-track-coronavirus-strains-mutation/5080571002/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it is from natural origins or is it oranges?  I think it might be a sign of our species just being too successful growing in all directions. we are bound to run into other species, microbes that figure us out.  we rid this planet of so many species with our recklessness, maybe we are getting payback.  maybe not this time, maybe not in a 100 years, or 1000, but we eventually will get our due.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, micahc said:

I think it is from natural origins or is it oranges?  I think it might be a sign of our species just being too successful growing in all directions. we are bound to run into other species, microbes that figure us out.  we rid this planet of so many species with our recklessness, maybe we are getting payback.  maybe not this time, maybe not in a 100 years, or 1000, but we eventually will get our due.  

As we invade more and more space used by the world's wildlife, we come into greater and greater contact with their diseases.  Covid19 was inevitable.  There will be others yet to come.

Doug

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 7:54 PM, Doug1029 said:

Correct.  They explain the origin of coronavirus (genus), not novel coronavirus (species).

IF the novel coronavirus has been genetically altered to create a weapon, the process will leave a genetic "fingerprint" on the weaponzied version at the place where a piece of the original genetic material was removed and the new material inserted.

Do you think virologists are fools to leave obvious traces of crime? Therefore, they sweep traces of this virus as they can.

Trying to claim it's natural, actually means nothing. The protein sequences will look natural if your in a lab splicing animal sequences with the previous coronavirus strands.

Сomment under article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pentagon-chief-pours-cold-water-125526195.html

Edited by Coil

Luc Montagnier, a Nobel laureate for AIDS research, said the Indian research team had to decline after posting that coronavirus contains HIV sites.

Spoiler

Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

He claims that “scientific truth always ends”

“This is the work (on the coronavirus) of the master apprentice,” he comments.

https://www.cnews.fr/france/2020-04-17/le-coronavirus-est-un-virus-sorti-dun-laboratoire-chinois-avec-de-ladn-de-vih

A group of scientists from the United States and China published a study according to which a new coronavirus can destroy cells responsible for the body's immune response to pathogens. HIV also destroys these cells.

It is noteworthy that the previous SARS coronavirus, the outbreak of which was in 2003, could not attack T cells.

It turns out that this virus was modified in the laboratory so that he could even more strongly kill a person destroying his immune system.

Edited by Coil

The warning is that we risk, with good will at the start of vaccines, to poison little by little the entire population that will succeed us, "he said. A statement which goes against all the studies which prove the essential protection brought to children by vaccination.

5 hours ago, Coil said:

Luc Montagnier, a Nobel laureate for AIDS research, said the Indian research team had to decline after posting that coronavirus contains HIV sites.

Reveal hidden contents

Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

He claims that “scientific truth always ends”

“This is the work (on the coronavirus) of the master apprentice,” he comments.

https://www.cnews.fr/france/2020-04-17/le-coronavirus-est-un-virus-sorti-dun-laboratoire-chinois-avec-de-ladn-de-vih

A group of scientists from the United States and China published a study according to which a new coronavirus can destroy cells responsible for the body's immune response to pathogens. HIV also destroys these cells.

It is noteworthy that the previous SARS coronavirus, the outbreak of which was in 2003, could not attack T cells.

It turns out that this virus was modified in the laboratory so that he could even more strongly kill a person destroying his immune system.

The article was sloppy. It was not peer reviewed. It had mistakes that were pointed out. The authors pulled the article and stated they would rework it. Now months later they are still silent even though the original publication was only a short time after the RNA was sequenced. I doubt that the rework is being done.

Luc Montagnier was the one who discovered the cause of AIDS. Since then he went on to some pretty loony claims about water memory and posted material online without peer review. He promised to publish and never did. His story about water memory was completely wrong.

From your link the translation is:

Since his Nobel Prize in Medicine obtained in 2008 with researcher Françoise Barré-Sinoussi , Professor Luc Montagnier has been accused of "drift". In 2009, he put forward controversial theories about the origin of HIV and its transmission . In 2017, 100 academicians denounced its anti-vaccine positions , and asked the College of Physicians to sanction it.

It doesn't even mention his ludicrous water memory story.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&tab=wT&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnews.fr%2Ffrance%2F2020-04-17%2Fle-coronavirus-est-un-virus-sorti-dun-laboratoire-chinois-avec-de-ladn-de-vih

Professor Montagnier's slow scientific sinking did not start yesterday. Even in his chosen field. In 2009, he makes incredible comments about the AIDS virus and its transmission in the resolutely anti-science documentary broadcast in 2009, House of Numbers: Anatomy of an Epidemic. "We can be exposed to HIV many times without being chronically infected . Our immune system will get rid of the virus in a matter of weeks, if you have a good immune system, ”

Same link talks about his water nonsense.

Going back in time, other serious alerts had damaged the researcher's scientific reputation. In an American review, he did not hesitate in 2010 to support the idea of the memory of water, brought in 1988 by Jacques Benveniste. If these works have been scientifically discredited, Luc Montagnier did not hesitate to speak of Benveniste as "a Galileo of modern times. I am told that some have successfully reproduced Benveniste's experiences, but they are afraid to publish them because of intellectual terror on the part of those who do not understand them. ”

here is what his peers have to say

“We, academics of science and / or academics of medicine, cannot accept from one of our colleagues that he uses his Nobel Prize to disseminate, outside the field of his skills, messages dangerous for health, in defiance of the 'ethics which must preside over science and medicine', they write. "Knowing that an exclusion is legally impossible", they would like to send their colleague "a firm call to order".

Don't fall for appeals to authority. Just because he was awarded a Nobel prize doe s not mean he is a good source in all cases. Go to the evidence.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&tab=wT&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnews.fr%2Ffrance%2F2020-04-17%2Fle-coronavirus-est-un-virus-sorti-dun-laboratoire-chinois-avec-de-ladn-de-vih

Here he turns into an anti-vaxxer nut.

The warning is that we risk, with good will at the start of vaccines, to poison little by little the entire population that will succeed us, "he said. A statement which goes against all the studies which prove the essential protection brought to children by vaccination.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, Amita said:

Explosive one hour report on the biological warfare lab created virus:

This is just one of 73 conspiracy claims that I cataloged in the thread on coronavirus conspiracies. It is hardly any better than some of the others I've found. You might want to check out the thread with its huge number of conspiracies.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Coil said:

rDo you think virologists are fools to leave obvious traces of crime? Therefore, they sweep traces of this virus as they can.

Trying to claim it's natural, actually means nothing. The protein sequences will look natural if your in a lab splicing animal sequences with the previous coronavirus strands.

Сomment under article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pentagon-chief-pours-cold-water-125526195.html

When you compare a natural virus to a doctored one, there are differences that stand out readily.  They're the ones that have different letters.

So what's the problem?  The article got it right.

Doug

Edited by Doug1029
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

When you compare a natural virus to a doctored one, there are differences that stand out readily.  They're the ones that have different letters.

So what's the problem?  The article got it right.

So this is a chimeric virus and of course it will be different from the usual one, but in order to hide it and pass it off as a natural one, you need to dilute it with a natural virus so that you don’t personally guess that it was modified in the laboratory and not just transmitted from animal to human.

Have you analyzed how different it is in harming a person?

- Damage to the lungs (shortness of breath even after recovery)
-blocking the nerve endings of the sense of smell receptors
-destruction of the immune system
-damage to the brain, heart, kidneys, liver, thyroid gland, small intestine, blood vessel walls, blood cells, red blood cell hemoglobin

- at a late stage, all organs are affected at the capillary level in the microvasculature.

-the asymptomatic nature of the first days, which makes it possible to infect people en masse

Suspected male testicular damage, sperm production, and possible infertility.

A group of scientists from the United States and China published a study according to which a new coronavirus can destroy T cells responsible for the body's immune response to pathogens. It is suspicious that HIV infection also destroys these cells.

So it doesn’t look like a natural virus.

The A, B and C of what is known now... 

Mutated versions of 'A' were seen in Americans reported to have lived in Wuhan, and a large number of A-type viruses were found in patients from the US and Australia.

Wuhan's major virus type, 'B', was prevalent in patients from across East Asia. However, the variant didn't travel much beyond the region without further mutations -- implying a "founder event" in Wuhan, or "resistance" against this type of COVID-19 outside East Asia, say researchers.

The 'C' variant is the major European type, found in early patients from France, Italy, Sweden and England. It is absent from the study's Chinese mainland sample, but seen in Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea.

~

5 hours ago, Coil said:

So this is a chimeric virus and of course it will be different from the usual one, but in order to hide it and pass it off as a natural one, you need to dilute it with a natural virus so that you don’t personally guess that it was modified in the laboratory and not just transmitted from animal to human.

Have you analyzed how different it is in harming a person?

- Damage to the lungs (shortness of breath even after recovery)
-blocking the nerve endings of the sense of smell receptors
-destruction of the immune system
-damage to the brain, heart, kidneys, liver, thyroid gland, small intestine, blood vessel walls, blood cells, red blood cell hemoglobin

- at a late stage, all organs are affected at the capillary level in the microvasculature.

-the asymptomatic nature of the first days, which makes it possible to infect people en masse

Suspected male testicular damage, sperm production, and possible infertility.

A group of scientists from the United States and China published a study according to which a new coronavirus can destroy T cells responsible for the body's immune response to pathogens. It is suspicious that HIV infection also destroys these cells.

So it doesn’t look like a natural virus.

Please supply links to where you are getting your information.

Not sure you are actually posting information about the current pandemic or SARS.

It seems your claims of damage might be primary and secondary issues that you have mixed together.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Please supply links to where you are getting your information.It seems your claims of damage might be primary and secondary issues that you have mixed together.

This information is collected from Russian sites. Well, what will Russian links give you?
Found for you:
IMPACT-2.png

Picture taken from here:

Patients with severe symptoms are developing damage in various organs, from the kidneys to the heart:

• Thanks 1