Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paul1

Humanities biggest CON

40 posts in this topic

Paul1
Posted (edited)

On this day good Friday 2019 something very special happened to me which changed my life and ever since I have been researching the events that took place for the answers. What I have uncovered is probably up for debate for some but I feel I have put all the pieces to the puzzle together. There is definitely some thing special that happens to us after death. Most of us feel we take another form which we call a spirit but that is the name we have given this transformation after death. .

This is how my experience with Elly happened.

For those that don't know Elly was murdered in Mozambique 2016

On good Friday 2019 I was sitting on the couch looking at my phone on my own and I was very focused on my phone at the time. I then felt a little cold all of a sudden with a mild shiver. Then a noise got my attention coming from the front door it was my keys in the door jingling, really going nuts. I could not see the keys from where I was sitting but I thought someone was at the door so I called out," is anyone there?" and got up to walk over to the door in which time the jingling had stopped. I was told that my daughter may contact me at some point in time but I really did not believe in this at all however I did have an open mind about it. In walking over to the door I passed my daughter's framed photos and I stopped about two meters from the door. My thoughts at this point was gee that was very odd because I knew it was my keys moving and heaps too. It then came over me maybe it was Elly so I said "Is that you Elly are you here?" and straight away two pictures flung onto the floor behind me they ended up in the middle of the room right at that point in time just as I got my last word out “here”.Elly's timing was perfect. Now I did not see the keys moving but I could hear them and I did not see the pictures fly off as I had my back to the pictures. They did not just drop down next to the table on the floor as they were about 1.5 meters away. I then picked the pictures up off the floor along with broken glass to one of the framed pictures. My house is on a concrete slab and in the 12 years of living here I really have had no objects just fall on the floor and over the year just passed no pictures have fallen on the floor. There was no earthquake that day and it was a very still day outside you could hear a pin drop it was that quite and still.

Why did Elly choose good Friday out of 365 days of the year to show me she was still with us in another form?

I now realise from my daughters visit Humanities biggest con is the christen movement but its basic root values are good for those who choose to follow for the comfort and hope each individual is seeking. However the logical facts indicate it all did not come from a creator who some of us choose to call God. Elly coming to me on good Friday has given me some clues to seek the truth.

I knew why Elly did after thinking about my experience the very next day when it all sunk in just what really happened to me. Because that was Elly a smart thinker you need to know the background between us as we were always in hot debate about the beginning of mankind. In fact it was the one topic that we were always teasing each other about. I would bring up the far fetched stories in the bible which had no factual logic to the written text and that would start her off. Those of you who knew Elly well would know not to upset her as you would cop it back such was her strong character lol. Just an example of our teasing each other on the last fathers day card Elly gave me she wrote at the bottom of the page the words( PS God is not real with a smiley face).Its this connection with this particular topic that we both were in hot debate over. They talk about the spirits following and wanting to be around their loved ones which they have a strong bond too. Elly was always asking me “I have always been your favourite dad haven't I”such was the love between us. So there maybe something to this love connection theory after all with spirits. Lets look at this The love between me and Elly.Elly was the daughter any father would be proud of and our love for each other was bonding. Elly could understand me and there was a strong connection with the debate we both had about the beginning of mankind. Elly in spirit would know the answer to this now so knowing Elly she would of been itching to let me know for sure hence the significances of her coming to me on good Friday. A very smart move when you really think about it as she knew I would work it all out eventually by coming on that day.

Elly definitely did not believe in God as she was totally convinced humanity evolved from the monkeys. Our debates about this was tense at times as I have always believed in a creator because I feel the human body is the wonder of the universe and I find it hard to believe a cell all started from dust. I believe Elly's reason for contacting me on good Friday in spirit from is to give me comfort that she is still with us and to let me know the truth behind life and Jesus. That Jesus did come back in spirit form and so has she. Mmm this got me thinking about Jesus and good Friday which is what Elly wanted So lets look at the why again. Elly was a very smart girl and loved a debate as most people who knew her would know. Good Friday as every one knows is when it is written Jesus rose from the dead. So in knowing Elly her message here to me is she has also risen from death in spirit form and so did Jesus that he was really know one special because all of humanity returns in spirit form this is normal for all humans to take spirit form after death . Now I did not believe in a spirit at all before last good Friday but bloody oath I do now. I realise Elly' had several messages for me that day such was the significance of the day she came to me and that There is more to life after death I know that now for a fact and I will see her again one day. So Lets look at the love Jesus had as he came back in spirit form to see his mother but he also had that connection I spoke about of the love with the twelve and his beliefs. Jesus in spirit form would have known that the twelve would not carry on unless they knew that there is more to life after death that is why he had to show them in spirit so they would believe. It is very much like Elly's connection coming on good Friday to show me the truth that every human returns in spirit that was her reason for choosing this day.

So if you are interested in my theory of how we have been fooled after reading the facts above read on about the biggest CON of all time as the pieces of the logical puzzle to the creation of Christianity fall into place below.

This leads me to the birth of Christianity wow the culture of the times had the Jewish people from the uprising ripe for brainwashing by some very smart men. How do you control 400,000 some Jews who all have the faith and all walking the same path to the promised land. Make up 10 commandments and say they are from God. Really what better way to control the people because they all thought if they went against God they would be punished. Very smart indeed,but this was there very strong belief’s back then. By now you are getting the feeling of how smart the men were who are behind the Christian. movement.

Mmmm brainwashing lets look at what we all can relate too for a very good example, Hitler yes he was evil and Jesus was a good man. I have studied and researched Hitler as I could not believe how he could brainwash the German people the way he did. However it was not Hitler it was the men behind him. Hitler had the power of speech he was a very good public speaker and this put him in the lime light for all the people to see as the person to take charge and lead the German people to what they thought was future prosperity. Just like Jesus was meant to do with the Jews but in a good way with good values. The main man behind the rise of Hitler was Joseph Gobbles as he was the master mind of propaganda and was fully aware of how powerful it was used in the right way for there evil needs. He had a strong vendetta against the Jews as he believed they destroyed his family business hence he was the one brainwashing the people and Hitler to some degree. What Gobbles did was brilliant to set his evil ways in motion with organised forward planing as he ordered the mass production of Radios at a very low cost to the German people as he wanted all the people to have a radio in every German household. This is how Joseph Gobbles sucked in the German people and to some existent Hitler. By feeding the people the propaganda in this way they were in control of all the brainwashing information they wanting the German people to hear however most of it was lies but most of the people fell for it hook line and sinker. The reason I am telling you this is because propaganda used in the right way is a very effect tool for brainwashing especially when the people are ripe for it like the Jews being told that the Messiah is coming. That was a brilliant strategy by the smart men behind Jesus as they were ready for a king at the time. Also introducing John the Baptist was a brilliant move he was the main man feeding the propaganda to the people that the messiah was coming he was there radio it did not take long for the word to spread and he was also symbolising Christianity by this time using the technique of baptism,This was another brilliant move and shows me how smart these men were behind the foundations of Christianity. Its there forward planning which amazes me hence ( Joseph Gobbles) and they knew the people at the time were ripe for there propaganda to spread like fire. John the baptist would have been there back up plan if something had of happened to Jesus common practice is to have a plan B just in case and they were smart enough to think of this.

Lets look at Jesus what do we know about his childhood between the time he was born until he was 13 not much because he was being groomed as the messiah. Therefore the people were told the messiah was coming as these men were brainwashing/conditioning his mind to making him believe he is the son of God thus setting the long term plan in motion. These men involved in the creation of Christianity were teaching Jesus the way of how to communicate using the form of preaching to the people at a young age. He had the gift of speech which made people listen to him, as his mind was conditioned making him believe that he is the son of God . An example of how this has worked before,we only need to look how people in cults today are brainwashed to the point of giving up there own lives. The leader in control has conditioned these people to follow him and do what he tells them to do. We really do not know much about Jesus childhood because they don't want us to know. Did he play with other kids if so there would have been written text about his early learning days so there is no witnesses to this period of his life or about school years in Jesus life why?

The Jews needed hope so what better way than to say a messiah was coming most of us would not fall for this today but back then the people were ripe for the pickings and the smart men (the brains behind it all) knew this.

I believe it was all planned by these men for Jesus to walk amongst the people and preach to the people.

But the real catalyst behind Christianity was the twelve they were the key elements all along for the success of long term Christianity they were the very first form of the internet as we have today. There job was so important in going forth to certain points around the world in preaching/teaching the values of Christianity. The christen movement played there trump card I think in saying Jesus died for our sins however I am not convinced this was in the original plan as the twelve said that after his death. How the idea of Jesus dying for our sins came about I am not too sure but could be put down to propaganda again after his death. Its the biggest con ever. The Plan was always about the twelve the future of Christianity rested on there shoulders which is why we have churches all around the world today. Jesus was only one man preaching in one area but the twelve spread like the internet to tell the people in other lands about God and christen values.

Very smart when you really think about it. Now you are getting to realise just how important the twelve were they were far more important then Jesus as they held the future of Christianity in there hands. Jesus was only there teacher and he was taught by the smart people behind it all to pick twelve men and set the plan in motion. The people behind Christianity or the church today don't really talk much about the twelve and there importance has been kept low key over the years. Because the Christian movement wants to keep it that way. However they probably do know the truth because if the truth ever got out with facts proving Jesus was just a very smart man preaching that would be the end of Christianity as it would prove to be all the same as all the other religions around the world man made.

Lets look at the twelve why twelve Men. The culture of the times between man and women were different but still do we really think this would have been the way of God not to have chosen a women to take on one of the most important prestigious jobs for the future of Christianity. Our God who christens pray to would not have chosen 12 men No way he would have made it equal 6 women and 6 men but Jesus had 12 men. Look what impact this has had on women in the catholic church over the generations as they are still rated as servants to priest and not able to be considered for the position of Pope even in today’s society wow hay. Nuns bear the burden as they say that they are servants of God but in reality they have really been left behind in the realm of Christianity as this continues even in today’s society. However Some people are realising this is not right and now they are wanting to change it. If Jesus was special he would not have had twelve 12 men as he would have known this was wrong. It is written that the 12 received the holy spirit giving them special powers why would it not be possible for women to receive such powers and be one with men. Even when one of the twelve died he was replaced with another man not a women further insult. Lets think about this why did they not then have 11.I think because each member of the twelve had a per set plan that’s why he needed to be replaced. This plan involved the 12 key elements which had to be achieved. Now remember we are dealing with some very smart men with forward thinking. When you really think more about it God could do anything so If God was around he would have given a women the Holy sprite giving them the powers to do the same job as any man. Its like that now in today's society but the church has not changed a women can not become a priest. The jobs the twelve had to do were so so important to the future survival of the christen movement that In today’s society by not choosing a women we now can see how wrong this was as they still can not become Pope. The men behind the birth of Christianity this was there biggest mistake because they followed the culture of the times. They did not know that women would have equal rights in the future and that the role women played in there time can and would be reversed in the future. But a true God would have known and he would have told Jesus NO you can not have twelve men as God would have known the future impact for women this decision would have in Christianity and future society. Women have copped the raw deal here over the years because of Jesus decision and society has been influenced over time by the decision Jesus made in choosing 12 men. The argument here is people's roles in Society it was deemed back then because women gave birth that they care for there child. And look after the home This was there role. However we know differently in today’s society that this is not the case at all the roles can be reversed. How naive of us to think that God would not know this in the time of Jesus if he was with us no earth at that time. Yes he would have known this was possible and therefore God would have with out question have had 6 women and 6 men if he was around at the time of Jesus he would have for seen the negative impact for women in the future this decision would cause.

The cross of execution this was the most hideous way the Romans murdered people how barbaric to nail their hands and feet and in standing up the cross they died a slow death of suffocation in breaking the legs making the body fall in. It has been written that the road into Rome was lined with people crucified for miles. Lets look at this Jesus was not the only person to die this way in fact thousands upon thousands died this hideous death yet because we think Jesus is special people have the cross hanging around there necks and all catholic churches have the cross on display today. I do understand why because we have been brainwashed over the years from generation to generation into thinking that Jesus died for our sins so he was special. Jesus never said that he was dying for our sins the twelve said this after he had died and so it was written that way. Also the trinity of god the son and the holy spirit was introduced by priest in the year 300 and again so it was written all these ideas are what man factored into the mix. And we were all brainwashed over time into thinking this is Gods doing.”Me included”. When the sins idea took off the men behind it all would have been over the moon with joy as I don't think this was part of the plan at first because Jesus did not say he was dying for our sins words were twisted after therefore it was not impregnated into his conditioning. This was a bonus and the plan had worked the people had faith. This then took peoples thinking at the time away from the twelve that is what they wanted as they wanted the focus to be on Jesus not the twelve as they all had very important jobs to carry out. If the Romans knew this was the plan all along they would have made it there mission to stop them. So This was a deflection and the real reason was kept hidden for this reason. It was all set up ,remember Jesus was brainwashed as a child into thinking he is the son of God so therefore this gives him the courage and he was not afraid to be persecuted or to die for what he believed in just like people who are brainwashed to commit mass suicides today in cults for what they believe in. So it happens for a fact. Jesus did not committed suicide but I am saying he did know the consequences as Jesus told every one he was going to die as he knew he was upsetting the high priest so it was only a matter of time. He also said he would rise again in three days hence Easter and good Friday. When you think about this why three days. I think they needed to tap into peoples curiosity so they would lock the body up to prove to the people he had not risen after three days which is exactly what the Romans did. Now Remembered these men who set up Christianity know how powerful the mind is. The three days then gave them time to plan to remove Jesus body because they did not really know what the Romans were going to do with the body at this point in time but they played into the hands of the very smart men behind it all in putting his body in a locked tome. That would have been exactly what they wanted because there plan all along was to remove the body .What impact do you think this would have made on the people at this time. They had the power of propaganda they would have said that his body has gone and it has risen to God. I bet your bottom dollar this was the plan. It would have been easy to drug the guards guarding the tome. However what happened next I don't think was part of the plan in that Jesus came back in spirit the same as Elly. I am sure the men who set it all up were amazed when they heard this and they would have been over the moon again as the twelve had the confidence and faith to carry out there tasks for the future of Christianity. You may think why go to all the trouble and do it this way they needed to make up a leader who would do what they wanted of him and the twelve had to have that close connection with Jesus as Jesus was the focus of attention the same as Hitler was. This is not the first time in history that a king or leader was put into place so other people behind it all could have the control. However with Hitler his popularity grow too much and they lost control so when they had no use for him any more they tried to eliminate him. However with Jesus and the twelve This was an elaborate long term plan over time for people to have faith and it worked as the per set plan was always for Jesus to be sacrificed he was never going to back down from his beliefs and the men behind it all knew Jesus would be persecuted for this and after his death they were to remove the body so the twelve and the people would believe. Remember people in cults around the world even in today's society are brainwashed to a point of giving up there own lives for what the believe in.

That brings me to the miracles I do need to mention these they are written by people who say it happened as they say they witnessed it however people back then could have been easily fooled we can only go by what a few people have written as supposedly thousands of witnesses did not record it as it was too difficult back then. We only have a few miracles recorded surely there were hundreds upon hundreds why were they all not recorded. I am confident there is an logical explanation for these taking place all we really have to go on is a few peoples written encounters of what took place. These were recorded by some people as amazing events that supposedly happened why then not record every one. I do need to say this tho there is something special that we have know idea about because I know for a fact my daughter was with me last good Friday.

Looking into Jesus life and From the age of 14 to around 30 there is also not much written about this period of time in his life in fact they said he had a normal life until he turned around 30 years of age. Now you would think he was doing some preaching over this time but again there is not too much written other than he was also helping as a carpenter. I am not too sure why they waited for so long maybe they needed him to become a man in doing life’s apprenticeship first and during this time they seeded the plan which was finally set in motion by introducing John the baptist and therefore waiting for the right time. They needed to come up with something super special and they archived that because it is written he was baptised by John and given the holy spirit by God which in turn gave him the special powers to form what they say was his ministry after this point in time. He then walked amongst the people for 3 years healing people. Surly there was more miracles in this time,but there has only been a few recorded. Why, you see the mind only takes in so much so if you want to brainwash people you need to play it over and over again so it sinks in so you don't want too many different stories. Most of us know the main ones that were written about and that is what they wanted us to remember over the generations. It was the task for one of the twelve to Write and documented all of these the way they wanted it to be written hence the bible however the bible is made up of hundreds of different pieces of writings form so many different people some fact and some not. My conclusion to the miracles is I am not really sure to be honest maybe people were healed by Jesus but not quite in the same way as it has been written. All I can now tell you for a fact is we are still around after death in what from I don't know. However what happened to me is now a fact to me and for me to change my mind on this because I did not believe at all before my daughter came to me as it needed some convincing for me to believe and she knew this and boy did I get the some convincing from my daughter showing me hay dad I am still here. wow ,wow, wow, wow. I am a logical person so Elly knew our encounter had to happen the right way for me to believe. So now I have No doubt what so ever that there is another journey for us after death. There is some special powers.

That brings me to the bible there are some factual points in the bible like Jesus did walk amongst the people healing how is up for debate.

The big flood did happen however scientists can now prove the earth’s history by it's crust that all of the land was not covered during the big flood and that the earth’s crust has revile a big flood did take place hence it was recorded in the bible and we can now prove it happened but?.

There was twelve men that Jesus took under his wing to teach so they would carry on with the true vales of Christianity.

These are just three facts that did take place there are many more but lets look at one of these which Elly and I was at debate over and over again as I loved to tease her about this but I did not get to tell her I did agree with her. Stories do change over time as the big flood was one of Ellys soft spots because of the animals and I loved to bring up Noah's ark even tho It was not logical for me that it happened this way and I most definitely did not believe it happened this way as I got older ,but I must say as a child growing up I did believe because as a christen who was baptised I was taught/brainwashed to believe this is what happened from an early age.

I did enjoy teasing Elly about this topic and it would get under her skin at times. lol

However the reality is stories are always enhance or dramatised as the facts are distorted over time. It happens today in our papers in only a short time frame are we really reading the true facts about what happened the other day in the papers. No we are not.,So lets look back to when Noah's ark supposedly happened the way it is written in the bible.

We know that there was a big flood at this time but scientists can now prove that all of the earth’s land was not all covered by water. Some Christian people are brainwashed to a point that they a so narrow minded they will never see the truth or believe in what the scientists can prove. Now not all information the scientist say can be proven as fact. However the study of the earth's crust is the factual study of earth's history and they are saying that not all the earth's land mass was covered at the time of the big flood. How they came to this conclusion I don't know. However it makes logical sense to me as animals do sense danger more so than people so they would go to higher ground. If the peaks of the mountains were not covered this is what would have happened and some people like a shepherded who would be called a farmer today would be looking after people and animals who survived. They may have travelled by boat to other mountain peaks hence the story Noah's ark. We won't really know that for a fact but it is far more logical then building an ark before the flood and picking two of each animals to be saved as I am sure two of every different kind of animal species in the world it would not be practical there was not enough room. Hence the way stories can change over time to make it sound more interesting enhancing the story over time and brainwashing the people saying God has forgiven the people and given us a second change by saving the animals, Noah and his family. I don't think so lol.

This is just one story as an example in the bible I don't really want to go into them all.

However I do need to mention the time frame for the creation of the earth in the bible it is out by a very long long long way.

This was only determined in the early 18 century by fossils found that animals lived millions of years ago. In fact the scientists can now prove the earth is billions of years old and that going by the life expediency of the Sun we are only 4.6 billion years in as it well last to around 14 billion years. We are only one third in and have two thirds to go. I am confident the human race will not be around to see our sun form a black hole at earth’s end in around 9 billion years time.

I think you can now see how much Elly and I were teasing each other about how it all started so this was a very strong topic/connection between us.

I know most true Christians would not get this far in reading all of this as they are very narrow minded and set in there belief’s and therefore each to there own. As a Christian who is baptised I can completely understand as my primary school was run by controlling nuns. However I am a logical person and I search for the facts behind the doors and if it dose not add up I look deeper until I find the best logical explanation. The true Christen values the 10 commandments are amazing values to follow and every human who follows these will be on the right path in life looking for hope. Its all the other brainwashing that comes with the 10 we don't need. We also have different religions with there own set of principles and values moving away from the simplicity of it all. Over the years it has become too complex and in engineering terms when this happens it's back to the drawing board you start at the basics again by resetting. When you really think about this if we were all just to follow the 10 then it would be simple the world would be a far better place to live.

I have come up with a theory which is thinking outside the square and it's not factual. What if the spirit form is our true original form. When a baby is forming a spirit enters the human body at a early stage taking it as a host so it to can enjoy life on this planet bonding with the human body. Therefore The human body was designed to suit this planets environment to cater for the spirits needs. This then means a spirit who has left a body which has no life any more maybe able to enter back into another new born baby. Mmmm Lets look at this to form a baby you need two parts Sperm and egg which part is the spirit in one of these or both because they are parts from two different bodies with spirits therefore two spirits combined or dose a single spirit take a host at the development stage of the new born baby. If the spirit takes a new born host every time and the world population has been increasing rapidity this means there are new spirits in waiting to take a host. Does this then mean the spirit form could be alien to this planet or do we need the spirit in our bodies for us to function. One thing is fact to me now tho the spirit lives on after the body has no life any more. Also If a human takes another life by murder and releases that spirit early is there punishment you would have to think so. The other aspect here is because most scientist do not believe in the spirit they believe like Elly did we evolved over time therefore I don't think their has been much research or study achieved in this area. There are plenty of theories about the soul/spirit but in all of those that is just what they are theories. The only fact that I can conclude as fact is that my daughter Elly definitely came to me in some form last good Friday and at that point in time she could hear what I said or what I was thinking and could move objects without question because Elly's timing was spot on.

There is so many unanswered questions however we all will not know the true facts about life after death until we die.

I am keeping my mind open about a creator as I have said I do find it difficult to get my head around life (cell) all starting with nonliving elements over time changing the the chemistry of these elements to form life. However it all started some where that is the big Question every one wants to know how? In my mind the facts indicate the creator was not around in Jesus time on Earth because of the decision Jesus made to have 12 males this was always in there plans therefore he is definitely not the son of the creator as this was very poor judgement and now the future from that time has revealed this, I don't think our creator is with us on Earth as I am more inclined to think meteorites may of started life on this planet the cell and therefore DNA our organisms which was already human transferred to this planet. There has been millions of meteorites hit this planet over the 4,6 billion years so with frozen water on them enabling the right environment to transport life not only human but also other species of life. We are finding out now there is also a very high probability of life elsewhere in the universe on other planets which may have the right formula for life. Our creator maybe out there somewhere but I really don't think he is with us today on Earth. However what I do find very interesting tho is our spirit form what is it ,what is it made of,how can it be alive, understand what we are thinking or saying and in a invisible form it can move objects. There is something very special about life after death and in a way I am excited to find out so I am not afraid to die a bit like the twelve when they found out by seeing Jesus in spirit. I do have a wonderful life with lovely people around me for support and what happened to Elly has wounded my heart and I need to live with that but knowing now I will see Elly again one day is part of the reason I feel she came to me to reassure me that she is still with me. This gives me comfort and makes me smile when I think about this every time. However in my opinion the story of Jesus and the bible I feel has some facts but some of these facts have been distorted over time to enhance and fool people all around the world even in today society that’s how convincing the brainwashing over the generations has been. My views on Jesus and life changed dramatically the day Elly came to me proving to me for a fact in my mind she has also returned in spirit therefore this is the norm. What people need to realise is the human body taking spirit form after we die is special for everyone in the same way it was special for Jesus there is no difference between Jesus and any human other than he was a very smart man for his time which was probably helped along by the people behind him teaching him the Christian values at an early age.

Now For me personally I have been shown one true fact by my daughter Elly that our spirit or what ever it is lives on after death giving me hope that one day we all will see our loved ones again who have passed away before us. .

Paul Warren

Edited by Paul1

XenoFish

I feel as if I've read all this before...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Piney
11 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

This leads me to the birth of Christianity wow the culture of the times had the Jewish people from the uprising ripe for brainwashing by some very smart men. How do you control 400,000 some Jews who all have the faith and all walking the same path to the promised land. Make up 10 commandments and say they are from God. Really what better way to control the people because they all thought if they went against God they would be punished.

The concept of the "Ten Commandments" didn't exist with the Hebrews. There are 613. All were written in different contexts. Some had to do with medical issues encountered by nomads in a desert environment. Others were written to remove outside influences, especially the Greek ones. Then there's the ones to keep women in their places. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Desertrat56
21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I feel as if I've read all this before...

I was going to say that.  I think someone just got a new user name and started all over.  Or is there another forum with this story?

• Like 4

XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I was going to say that.  I think someone just got a new user name and started all over.  Or is there another forum with this story?

I think it's the same story that was on here maybe a year ago. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Piney
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Nope, they have always been Paul1, speaking about their lost daughter, who they refuse to let go and bound to them. :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

XenoFish
5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Desertrat56
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Nope, they have always been Paul1, speaking about their lost daughter, who they refuse to let go and bound to them. :hmm:

Why does it say alien embryo?  I remember the story of elly and her visitations.  When I saw the title I thought it was going to go in to how christianity is the biggest con.  :lol:

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Imaginarynumber1

Elly definitely did not believe in God as she was totally convinced humanity evolved from the monkeys. Our debates about this was tense at times as I have always believed in a creator because I feel the human body is the wonder of the universe and I find it hard to believe a cell all started from dust.

We share a common ancestor with all apes who share a common ancestor with monkeys. We did not evolve from monkeys. 

If the human body was designed, then the designer was a complete moron. It is no more wondrous than any other animal, who are also just as poorly "designed".

• Like 4

Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

We share a common ancestor with all apes who share a common ancestor with monkeys. We did not evolve from monkeys. 

If the human body was designed, then the designer was a complete moron. It is no more wondrous than any other animal, who are also just as poorly "designed".

Well quite, the recreation and entertainment centre is right next to waste disposal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

freetoroam

I see paul is making use of his time during lockdown. 

• Haha 4

Festina
Posted (edited)

Talmudic Law. 

Form the 613 Mitzvahs.  

Administering justice to non Jews. They are forbidden to kill each other. 

Different sites have them in different order, numbered differently,  but they are the same. 

Burning people alive — the Jesuits and witch hunters as well. 

http://www.jewfaq.org/m/613.htm

1. That the Court shall pass sentence of death by decapitation with the sword (Ex. 21:20; Lev. 26:25) (affirmative). 
  2. That the Court shall pass sentence of death by strangulation (Lev. 20:10) (affirmative). 
  3. That the Court shall pass sentence of death by burning with fire (Lev. 20:14) (affirmative). 
  4. That the Court shall pass sentence of death by stoning (Deut. 22:24) (affirmative). 
  5. To hang the dead body of one who has incurred that penalty (Deut. 21:22) (affirmative). 
  6. That the dead body of an executed criminal shall not remain hanging on the tree over night (Deut. 21:23) (negative). 
  7. To inter the executed on the day of execution (Deut. 21:23) (affirmative
Edited by Festina

Piney
5 minutes ago, Festina said:

Administering justice.

It certainly makes people think twice about committing crimes.

My people burned child molesters, people who committed incest and those that spread false prophecy. 

• Like 1

Festina
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Piney said:

It certainly makes people think twice about committing crimes.

My people burned child molesters, people who committed incest and those that spread false prophecy. 

These are methods for killing non Jews as it is forbidden for a Jew to kill another Jew. The rules and laws are different for Jew and gentile.  

Edited by Festina

Piney
Just now, Festina said:

These are methods for killing non Jews as is is forbidden for a Jew to kill another Jew. The rules are different for Jew and gentile.  

Nobody ever claimed any of the Canaanites were pleasant. 

The Phoenicians were the most laid back of the lot and were still on the brutal side. 

• Like 3

Festina
14 minutes ago, Piney said:

Nobody ever claimed any of the Canaanites were pleasant. 

The Phoenicians were the most laid back of the lot and were still on the brutal side. 

These are the works of men.  The patriarchies.   

XenoFish

Oh wow. A religious argument fueled by anger. Nope, never see this before. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Piney
4 minutes ago, Festina said:

These are the works of men.  The patriarchies.   

Any Rabbi will tell you that. It's the Christians who consider the books of the OT "divinely inspired". Not the Jews. 

• Thanks 2

Festina
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Piney said:

Any Rabbi will tell you that. It's the Christians who consider the books of the OT "divinely inspired". Not the Jews. 

Any rabbi....

Who do you think created Christianity?  

And Why?

Much evidence suggests that the real ‘Jesus’ was a Pythagorean philosopher who was vehemently opposed to blood sacrifice, the major tenet of Judaism.  So what happened?  ‘They’  were losing.  And then ‘they’ had a daring idea, to create a new religion for the many pagans who were a threat to ‘their’ powers for without bloodshed, ‘their’ powers would cease.  So they took the positive teachings of the philosopher, and created a new character, a Jewish messiah who WAS A BLOOD SACRIFICE, one who was given up to sacrifice  by his own ‘father’.   The Church was born, and a New Testament was created and attached to an Old Testament using typology.  And then they forced this religion upon the pagans by threat of death by the sword and other methods,  the principle reason for their murderings and burnings alive of men, women and children was to feed the (?) — they were assigned to do the dirty works  of others as the others seemed to have lost their taste for engaging in such things directly. 

There is No evidence that Jesus as he is presented by the church ever existed.  ‘Twas a case of stolen identity me thinks  — cut, edited and interpolated.  Numerology and Numbered, gematria —Spelled words (spells) and cabala magic used to create the Bible, a generally black book.  ‘They’ had help.  

Circumcision, animal slaughter and endless sacrificial wars continue to feed their power source.  

Every university I search in the country has a religious department and many are dedicated to the study of the Christian religion almost exclusively.  

I find this curious.  

Edited by Festina

Piney
3 minutes ago, Festina said:

NO evidence suggests that the real ‘Jesus’ was a Pythagorean philosopher who was vehemently opposed to blood sacrifice, the major tenet of Judaism.  So what happened?  ‘They’  were losing.  And then ‘they’ had a daring idea, to create a new religion for the many pagans who were a threat to ‘their’ powers for without bloodshed, ‘their’ powers would cease.  So they took the positive teachings of the philosopher, and created a new character, a Jewish messiah who WAS A BLOOD SACRIFICE, one who was given up to sacrifice  by his own ‘father’.   And then they forced this religion upon the pagans by threat of death by the sword.  The Church was born, and a New Testament was created and attached to an Old Testament using typology.  

Early Christians did rob a lot of Greco-Buddhism but the only historic Jesus was a doomsday prophet and gibbering idiot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Festina
Just now, Piney said:

Early Christians did rob a lot of Greco-Buddhism but the only historic Jesus was a doomsday prophet and gibbering idiot. 

They did rob The Buddhists and others as well.

The New [gospel] teachings needed to be palatable for if the masses would have known the truth of why the masses were forced to believe what they were being fed — [THE so called ‘GOOD’ NEWS ‘feed’]  — they  would have not obliged the church.  

• Like 1

micahc
8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Did you ever hear of the book, Caesar's messiah?  I admit I never read the entire book, just excerpts but from what I remember, it alleges that Jesus was a fabrication of the Romans, to move jews away from their traditional view of the messiah to a more roman friendly one. The Jewish messiah was suppose to be a great military leader sent by god to rid Israel of all the foreign invaders including the Romans. Jesus was more a peace loving hippy.  More John Lenin than General Patton.  Turn the other cheek, render unto Caesar what is Caesar's  be a good slave, you will be rewarded later.  I do agree there were lots of prophets BCE that were gibbering idiots and maybe the Romans used them as a model.  The first real references by the Romans of a jesus was supposedly in the late 2nd century.  As I said I never read the entire book, because long discussions of religion bore me.  You know Jesus could have his own tv show, his own vlogs, and could clear up all this doubt, but of course he cannot have a show any more than santa can have a show.

• Like 3

Piney
6 minutes ago, micahc said:

Did you ever hear of the book, Caesar's messiah?  I admit I never read the entire book, just excerpts but from what I remember, it alleges that Jesus was a fabrication of the Romans, to move jews away from their traditional view of the messiah to a more roman friendly one. The Jewish messiah was suppose to be a great military leader sent by god to rid Israel of all the foreign invaders including the Romans. Jesus was more a peace loving hippy. 

Paul of Tarsus and his followers did that. 

Then Rome twisted Pauline Christianity to control the plebs even more.

• Like 3

Festina
Posted (edited)

Take heed...sorry about the large text.  Copied from notes. 

I’m not of any particular religion but I do study them all — I find this reference extraordinarily interesting. Current events. 

[link to www.theopenscroll.com] 

• By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. (NIV)
  • and all the nations were deceived by your witchcraft. (ISV)
  • because all the nations were deceived by your magic spells! (NET Bible)
  • for all nations have been deceived by thy enchantments. (Douay-Rheims Bible)
  • because in your spell inducing drugs all the races were led astray. 

(Heritage Bible [* presently unable to provide further documentation of this resource])

Pharmakeia is one among many schemes (Greek - "noema") or strategies of Satan [aka Yahweh]. It absolutely does, in the language of 2 Corinthians, take advantage of us! This scheme or strategy prepares us for Satan's [aka Yahweh’s ] approaching crux move involving the Beast and the mark of the Beast. To trick people into receiving the mark of the Beast is the ultimate "taking advantage of," is it not? Pharmakeia is singularly credited in Revelation 18 as the means by which all the ethnos/races are deceived. Pharmakeia thus provides the cover for all his dark strategies, but the effectual work of this evil is also very direct!”

IT’S NOT A NEW VIRUS BUT THEY ARE USING PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE TO POISON, DISTRACT AND IMPLICATE OTHERS. 

Etymology of the word Pharmacy

Pharmacy (n.)

Late 14c., "a medicine," from Old French farmacie "a purgative" (13c.), from Medieval Latin pharmacia, from Greek pharmakeia "use of drugs, medicines, potions, or spells; poisoning, witchcraft; remedy, cure," from pharmakeus (fem. pharmakis) "preparer of drugs, poisoner, sorcerer" from pharmakon "drug, poison, philter, charm, spell, enchantment [sorcery]. 

" Beekes writes that the original meaning cannot be clearly established, and "The word is clearly PRE-GREEK ."

https://www.etymonline.com/word/pharmacy

Edited by Festina

XenoFish
Posted (edited)

It takes someone who's really really christian to believe in Satan. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2