Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jon Benet Ramsey...........

Newfrance

Michael Helgoth committed this crime with someone else.......or perhaps alone..............  He fits the bill to to a  t.........Why is that the Boulder PD are not really interested in him as a prime suspect.?????....................His DNa does not match but it could belong to his accomplice........same thing with the ransom note...........

@Newfrance, spelling her name incorrectly in the title does not help whatever you’re claiming. 
If you can’t get that right, then it helps to discredit you immediately.

You’re going to have to elaborate for anyone to take you seriously.

Also you contradict yourself by saying that he could have committed the crime alone, but that his DNA did not match and could have been his accomplice. So you’re not making much sense unfortunately...

• Thanks 1

HAVE  you read the ransom note..........it looks like the person who wrote it that ENGLISH  is not their first language........take a look at the ransom note...............

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Newfrance said:

HAVE  you read the ransom note..........it looks like the person who wrote it that ENGLISH  is not their first language........take a look at the ransom note...............

Refer to post #3 by @Tuco's Gas:

One of the most respected and leading forensic graphologists in the country has said he is "absolutely certain" that the note was written by Patsy with her left hand.

So you should take this as a chance to refute these claims, rather than ignore what others are posting. 

So please research this, and post why you don’t think it was Patsy using her left hand. 

You unfortunately have helped to discredit yourself further by offering nothing more to the discussion. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Timothy said:

that the note was written by Patsy with her left hand.

One of the things that LE discovered by way of Patsy's mother was that Patsy was ambidextrous.  Doesn't mean that there wasn't a difference when she wrote with her left hand but to me it makes it far more likely she came up with this idea to "modify" the look of her handwriting and that she was able to compose such a long note with her non-dominant hand.

Interesting also was that it was Patsy's mother who provided LE with the most characteristic samples of Patsy's writing.  (She wasn't as good as Patsy and John at hiding things.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

COULD  someone or two people  saw JBR on tv or in a parade and wanted to  kidpnap or  killer her and travelled a long distance to commit the crime. Perhaps lived a state away and drove miles and then  stayed at a hotel 1 hour and  and rented a car and found a way to break in while they were out of the home.  Did the job and then walked to their rented car about 1  mile away and then drove to the hotel 1 hour away and then  turned in their rental car  and simply drove home to their home state.......REMEMBER THERE  were footprints in the  basement wine cellar that did not belong to anyone in the family..........they were fresh and readable also. (HITECH BOOTS)..........

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Newfrance said:

COULD  someone or two people  saw JBR on tv or in a parade and wanted to  kidpnap or  killer her and travelled a long distance to commit the crime. Perhaps lived a state away and drove miles and then  stayed at a hotel 1 hour and  and rented a car and found a way to break in while they were out of the home.  Did the job and then walked to their rented car about 1  mile away and then drove to the hotel 1 hour away and then  turned in their rental car  and simply drove home to their home state.......REMEMBER THERE  were footprints in the  basement wine cellar that did not belong to anyone in the family..........they were fresh and readable also. (HITECH BOOTS)..........

And an alien could have landed and just zapped himself into the house ….  Why don't you try doing some research before entertaining yourself with whatever pops into your head ?  

• Thanks 1

I have always believed it was likely that her death was caused by a family member (possibly Burke) but didn't her body show signs of sexual abuse, its that i find hard to explain.

How could her mother or father do something so repulsive to that little girl in order to provide more cover and post mortem to boot is beyond me, was she believed to be a victim of it when alive?

I'm not clued up enough on this case so forgive me if i'm wrong.

Have seen some footage during a docu about the case where Jon Benet is participating in those pageants and i find that sort of thing truly disturbing, but that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

Based on the documentaries and real videos involving the family and the odd circumstances of that terrible 24 hours that I've seen, I conclude that the family had something to do with it. They could have possibly hired someone they knew to finish maybe, mercy killing her in their eyes and strangle her? Or they might have acted alone, but I am a firm believer that the family had something to do with it 100%.

Edited by LeonKennedy
  • Like 1

MANY  cold cases have been solved recently.......Will this one be the same or is it lost indifinitely............  WHO IN THE WORLD,  does the DNA belong to? ...

mommy wrote the letter.  I can't get past that.  Mommy did it.  If both parents had done it, the body would have been left on the side of the road, then they would have called the police.  maybe mommy convinced dad later, the brother did it, but patsy slammed her head with the flashlight in her usual drunken high stupor. 

DOES anyone know if the DNA found in the JON BENET RAMSEY  case is of one person or of several................there is some descrepancy about that............Also any idea how it is working on the GENEALOGICAL SEARCH.........anyone have any inside information about the 1996 complex case................????????  please post............................

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Newfrance said:

DOES anyone know if the DNA found in the JON BENET RAMSEY  case is of one person or of several................there is some descrepancy about that............Also any idea how it is working on the GENEALOGICAL SEARCH.........anyone have any inside information about the 1996 complex case................????????  please post............................

What you need to know here regarding the DNA is that the coroner who did he autopsy was older.  He took NO precautions in seeing that his instruments were sterilized.  In fact, LE tried to go back and identify what corpse he had worked on right before JB.  They had a strong hunch the DNA could have belonged to another corpse.  
And if that's not enough, coroner's office took no special care with her clothes.  The clothes were simply layed out on a desk in the ME's office during her exam. 
Lastly, JB layed for 2 hrs at least under a tree in that living room after her family had left her with no records on who was in an out and who was around the body.

You might keep the above in mind to contain your excitement that they found DNA.  

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 11:59 PM, Newfrance said:

Michael Helgoth committed this crime with someone else.......or perhaps alone..............  He fits the bill to to a  t.........Why is that the Boulder PD are not really interested in him as a prime suspect.?????....................His DNa does not match but it could belong to his accomplice........same thing with the ransom note...........

I don't know for a fact that it's been compared, but regardless, my opinion is that there was no accomplice.

On 4/17/2020 at 4:58 PM, Newfrance said:

MANY  cold cases have been solved recently.......Will this one be the same or is it lost indifinitely............  WHO IN THE WORLD,  does the DNA belong to? ...

Linked below is believed to be the oldest case in which a suspect's been identified by using genetic genealogy, although now the question is where in the world is he.

https://patch.com/colorado/lakewood-co/dna-testing-identifies-suspect-1963-colorado-murder-case

I just don't see one of the girl's family members strangling her to death. That's too 'personal' for one of her parents to have done. Or her sibling. Personally, I was always fond of the *theory* that it was "Santa" from the Christmas party, or else someone else that was there IMHO.

1 hour ago, Bavarian Raven said:

I just don't see one of the girl's family members strangling her to death. That's too 'personal' for one of her parents to have done. Or her sibling. Personally, I was always fond of the *theory* that it was "Santa" from the Christmas party, or else someone else that was there IMHO.

Santa whose life was ruined by the accusation was cleared.  

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 10:42 PM, Newfrance said:

I don't know what you mean by that, but I've gone over the note (not the first time, probably not the last) and re the handwriting, one thing I've read appears to occur here, that is, that the longer the note, the harder it is to disguise one's handwriting. In this instance, the writing is considerably smoother and it's gradual, beginning in the second paragraph.

Another thing I'd never noticed is that (to me) the letter F appears capitalized regardless of where it is in a word. If not, I think it's far more similar to a capital than lower case, but since it's consistent throughout the note, I think it means that it's likely that that's how the person would normally write that letter. 

Apart from the handwriting, I'm w/ John Douglas- expert on criminal behavior before and after a crime- that the note was written before, not after.

The only thing that will solve this completely bungled case is a deathbed confession. It'll probably go "unsolved" for the rest of time. 

9 hours ago, Vincennes said:

Santa whose life was ruined by the accusation was cleared.  

Fair enough - how was he cleared BTW? 

That being said, I can't see any of the girls family members strangling her to death. Too brutal for any of them towards their own daughter / sibling. 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, Regi said:

Linked below is believed to be the oldest case in which a suspect's been identified by using genetic genealogy, although now the question is where in the world is he.

Sad situation BUT please note they have identified this individual as a SUSPECT, he has NOT been proven guilty in court.  Huge difference.  

Another note regarding Ramsey DNA, Barry Scheck, leading legal expert at the time of the murder in DNA, offered his knowledge and support to LE to assist them in prosecuting Patsy.  

Edited by Vincennes

16 hours ago, Bavarian Raven said:

Fair enough - how was he cleared BTW? 

That being said, I can't see any of the girls family members strangling her to death. Too brutal for any of them towards their own daughter / sibling. 

If I remember correctly he was cleared by his physical condition.  He had a really bad heart and it was determined it would have been impossible to not only do all the stairs but do them carrying and/or controlling JB.  He did die of that condition within a short time after the murder.  

On 4/17/2020 at 3:15 AM, LeonKennedy said:

Based on the documentaries and real videos involving the family and the odd circumstances of that terrible 24 hours that I've seen, I conclude that the family had something to do with it. They could have possibly hired someone they knew to finish maybe, mercy killing her in their eyes and strangle her? Or they might have acted alone, but I am a firm believer that the family Isomething to do with it 100%.

Of course, I agree with you here except for John Ramsey.  In reading and rereading the first LE's observations on scene, I have the haunting feeling the John Ramsey didn't know.  I think he was broad sided that morning.  Accounts say LE kept noting that he was off my himself in those first hours before finding the body.  At one point one of LE said he was sitting alone with his head in his hands.  I think he just might have been putting things together and realizing his wife was crazy and he'd missed the symptoms.  He is a smart man though and by the time they left the house, he was in coverup mode.  
One interesting thing here is that entire speculation by "LE" that John did it because he was molesting JB was a farce  John was squeaky clean in regard to sexual deviance and he knew it.  He himself was behind a large portion of the articles spreading that being suspected.  Why because he knew very well there was no basis for him and he would beat it BUT it kept the public away from who LE actually suspected had sexual deviance in the past ……  Yep, yep, He wanted to keep the focus from the real problem, PATSY !

• Like 1

Weren't they going to run that DNA through those ancestry sites to see if they could find a match to a relative? I guess maybe they never did.

• Like 1