Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
spartan max2

Trump vs Biden 2020 general election poll.

2020 General election predictions.  

98 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2020 general election?



1,456 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

spartan max2
Posted (edited)

With Bernie suspending his campaign I felt it is time to make this poll since these will be the two candidates.

Feel free to justify your predictions below.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

Biden is on the verge of being completely incoherent and people are used to trump.  Put them on a debate stage and watch Joe forget where he is and what they're talking about.  

  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

I had to vote 'Trump'. Biden will show too frail and unimpressive personally especially against an aggressive competitor.

I am rooting against this but one psychic source I respect predicts Biden will have a stroke. I know he had other brain medical events in the past but recovered. He is 77 years old now and nothing lasts forever. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am rooting against this but one psychic source I respect predicts Biden will have a stroke. I know he had other brain medical events in the past but recover

That's a specific prediction lol. 

Glad to see it commented so later we can look back and see if it turned out true or not.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
Posted (edited)

I'm predicting Biden.

I think Trump was going to always win against Bernie and lose against Biden.

Trump was telling people to vote for Bernie for a reason. His strategist see what I see. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You forgot the option of None/other!  Why does everyone do that?  There is no choice between those two senile hateful old men. 

Yup, I was looking for the "don't give a ****" choice. :yes:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You forgot the option of None/other!  Why does everyone do that?  There is no choice between those two senile hateful old men. 

It's not who you want. It's a prediction on who you think will win. 

Would be crazy is none won :P lol.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

It's not who you want. It's a prediction on who you think will win. 

Would be crazy is none won :P lol.

Well, I think it is 50/50 right now.  No way to predict it.  My hope is that a 3rd party will have a huge impact, And it would be very interesting if enough people voted the way they really feel, instead of pretending we have to choose from one of two evil reprobates. (we have more than 2 parties and one is finally on the ballot in all 50 states).

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Well, I think it is 50/50 right now.  No way to predict it.

There are so many factors at play right now it's hard to make a prime projection about anything.........

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
1 minute ago, Piney said:

There are so many factors at play right now it's hard to make a prime projection about anything.........

Yeah, I plan on doing another one in about three months and then another right before the election, just for my own curiosity to see if it changes over time or if it remains static to how people predict right now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsomeGorilla
20 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You forgot the option of None/other!  Why does everyone do that?  There is no choice between those two senile hateful old men. 

Because in this here country it's either/or, damnit! You have one extreme or the other. And it'll never fail, the two biggest jokes of candidates will be who it comes down to, and if you don't vote for one, well that's just plain un-American! Other opinions outside of this dichotomy flat out don't matter. Us and Them. With or Against. Then people from both sides will begin loving their newly chosen candidate, nevermind that any of them have always had a sordid past, at best. We'll forgive borderline  criminal indiscretions, just as long as OUR person says the things we want to hear. 

We're ****ed. But at least we'll get a nice little pat on the back for our blind loyalty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
Just now, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Because in this here country it's either/or, damnit! You have one extreme or the other. And it'll never fail, the two biggest jokes of candidates will be who it comes down to, and if you don't vote for one, well that's just plain un-American! Other opinions outside of this dichotomy flat out don't matter. Us and Them. With or Against. Then people from both sides will begin loving their newly chosen candidate, nevermind that any of them have always had a sordid past, at best. We'll forgive borderline  criminal indiscretions, just as long as OUR person says the things we want to hear. 

We're ****ed. But at least we'll get a nice little pat on the back for our blind loyalty. 

It's who you predict will win, not who you want to win.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
3 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Because in this here country it's either/or, damnit! You have one extreme or the other. And it'll never fail, the two biggest jokes of candidates will be who it comes down to, and if you don't vote for one, well that's just plain un-American! Other opinions outside of this dichotomy flat out don't matter. Us and Them. With or Against. Then people from both sides will begin loving their newly chosen candidate, nevermind that any of them have always had a sordid past, at best. We'll forgive borderline  criminal indiscretions, just as long as OUR person says the things we want to hear. 

We're ****ed. But at least we'll get a nice little pat on the back for our blind loyalty. 

Then you need to find a way to help the third party and independent candidates and quit b****ing.  That is the problem, everyone thinks someone else has to make the changes, but if enough of us just say "I am not playing this game anymore!" and vote against both parties and when there is no 3rd option, vote against the incumbent so that it is never a career option.  Dammit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsomeGorilla
3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Then you need to find a way to help the third party and independent candidates and quit b****ing.  That is the problem, everyone thinks someone else has to make the changes, but if enough of us just say "I am not playing this game anymore!" and vote against both parties and when there is no 3rd option, vote against the incumbent so that it is never a career option.  Dammit!

Lol who are you talking to? You have a habit of taking everything I say literally, so I'll be avoiding you in the future. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

With Bernie suspending his campaign I felt it is time to make this poll since these will be the two candidates.

Feel free to justify your predictions below.

It depend of who will die first at this point...but i think it will be the lesser disgrace that will win.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

You forgot the option of None/other!  Why does everyone do that?  There is no choice between those two senile hateful old men. 

None is not a choice because the question is who do you think will win not who would you vote for.  I personally would never in a million years vote for either one.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado

It'll depend on how this pandemic pans out.  Are there no middle-aged Reps and Dems who can inspire?  The old brigade are too un-PC, and IT illiterate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

Here is the only way Biden will win.  If they do the debates remotely and Biden is a deep fake video projected onto someone with more than half a mind left.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
45 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Then you need to find a way to help the third party and independent candidates and quit b****ing.  That is the problem, everyone thinks someone else has to make the changes, but if enough of us just say "I am not playing this game anymore!" and vote against both parties and when there is no 3rd option, vote against the incumbent so that it is never a career option.  Dammit!

IMO third party candidates should not even bother running for president.  Alternate parties need to concentrate on filling offices in states then in congress/senate.  Presidency is far down the road unless one of the big two collapses.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

Well, I voted for Trump because... from the little I've seen of him.. Biden appears to be.. well... not particularly mentally acute. And THAT is in comparison with Trump, so it's a low bar ! 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
56 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Lol who are you talking to? You have a habit of taking everything I say literally, so I'll be avoiding you in the future. Thanks. 

I have said before that I am literal minded, unless someone gives clues that they are not being literal.  You don't give any clues.  So were you joking in the post I responded to?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

IMO third party candidates should not even bother running for president.  Alternate parties need to concentrate on filling offices in states then in congress/senate.  Presidency is far down the road unless one of the big two collapses.

I personally think third parties will never be a thing here because what happens is once a movement gets enough support it just takes over one of the parties.

We saw this with the Tea Party and we see this conflict is going on currently between the Democratic party with the Bernie supporters.

What seems the most effective for movements is to support and push candidates with your views within the party you want to take over. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

I voted Trump because I believe he'll win.  About 40-45 percent are not going to vote for Biden and another 5-10 percent will side with the known factor rather than Biden in a time of instability.  As to "independents" or third parties, we would essentially become a Parliamentary system and that is not the same as a Constitutional Republic.  See the current train wreck in Israel for the worst case in such systems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I personally think third parties will never be a thing here because what happens is once a movement gets enough support it just takes over one of the parties.

We saw this with the Tea Party and we see this conflict is going on currently between the Democratic party with the Bernie supporters.

What seems the most effective for movements is to support and push candidates with your views within the party you want to take over. 

But the result of the dems and repubs pulling in third parties has been extremism which eventually will lead to their downfall, probably the democrats are closer to collapse than the republicans at the moment.  Also neither party could easily absorb already established parties such as Libertarians and Green Party, although they could perhaps form alliances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.