Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden 2020 general election poll.

spartan max2

2020 General election predictions.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2020 general election?

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Its not hysterical hatred of Trump, per se. Its his choice in fake sun tan that people despise.   

Why does it have to be hatred at all.  Risky you'd get this.  Raelene Castle has resigned.  Good.  But as a Wallaby supporter you are likely going to still say that there have been problems that have existed since the turn of the century and yet to be rectified.  Voicing the faults does not mean you hate the Wallabies.

Similarly, there's  no way that HRC should have ever had the chance of coming close to the presidency.  So if your preference is for Trump, surely it's appropriate to wish he didn't say things like injecting disinfectant was viable.

• Like 2

...mind, body and soul... 

~

15 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Why does it have to be hatred at all.  Risky you'd get this.  Raelene Castle has resigned.  Good.  But as a Wallaby supporter you are likely going to still say that there have been problems that have existed since the turn of the century and yet to be rectified.  Voicing the faults does not mean you hate the Wallabies.

Similarly, there's  no way that HRC should have ever had the chance of coming close to the presidency.  So if your preference is for Trump, surely it's appropriate to wish he didn't say things like injecting disinfectant was viable.

You're right it has nothing to do with hatred. At least on my part. and unlike Raelene Castle id laugh off any criticism of my views and stay put. Poor Raelene should have just told them all to sod off and continued trying to save a dying game that got it self into a mess long before she showed up. But what has Clinton and Raelene got to do with Trumps tan ?

25 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

You're right it has nothing to do with hatred. At least on my part. and unlike Raelene Castle id laugh off any criticism of my views and stay put. Poor Raelene should have just told them all to sod off and continued trying to save a dying game that got it self into a mess long before she showed up. But what has Clinton and Raelene got to do with Trumps tan ?

As a supporter you can give criticism.  That's better than being an apologist.

Perhaps Cap'n might wish to comment on the latest:

Trump:  ..  I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute!  And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that."

Yep, probably best to check it... but if you're a typical Trumpist, why not just give it a go?  After all,that's a presidential opinion - what harm could there possibly be in injecting disinfectant?   :wacko:

Me, I'm not so concerned by his ridiculous appearance, as by his ridiculous, ill-conceived, immoral and dangerous mind farts.  How many people has he killed via that sort of stupidity?  Don't worry, it's only the old and the weak, so it's fine.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 12:14 PM, Tatetopa said:

I don't think Biden stands much of a chance. 

RavenHawk would probably say  that President Trump had this planned all along.  Scary if so.  In another four years the federal government  will be an ineffectual vanity club.     States and cities will need to look out for themselves. The old school monied elites will reassert total control and keep President  Trump cheerleading for the right team.

Until the president talked about shoring up oil prices, I was afraid Exxon would have to lay off some of its congress people.

Maybe before this pandemic i would have agreed with you but things as they stand don't favour Trump. He looked very weak and ineffectual during the early Coronavirus days. Job loses and economic mayhem under his leadership will leave a bitter taste. Biden blitzed in Penn state and Michigan. I think Trump is coming unstuck.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Trump:  ..  I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute!  And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that."

Yep, probably best to check it... but if you're a typical Trumpist, why not just give it a go?  After all,that's a presidential opinion - what harm could there possibly be in injecting disinfectant?   :wacko:

Me, I'm not so concerned by his ridiculous appearance, as by his ridiculous, ill-conceived, immoral and dangerous mind farts.  How many people has he killed via that sort of stupidity?  Don't worry, it's only the old and the weak, so it's fine.

You have to admit, it would probably reduce the number of deaths due to COVID-19.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Sunlight

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Maybe before this pandemic i would have agreed with you but things as they stand don't favour Trump. He looked very weak and ineffectual during the early Coronavirus days. Job loses and economic mayhem under his leadership will leave a bitter taste. Biden blitzed in Penn state and Michigan. I think Trump is coming unstuck.

You could be right.  

I am very confused by his response to Georgia.  Apparently he and Pence approved Kemp's plan to reopen Georgia just a couple of days ago in phone calls.

Now he has really thrown Kemp under the bus.    It is hard to even for a loyal supporter to follow a leader who sends such mixed messages in public.

I thought doctors had gotten through to him about waiting, then he comes up with strong lights and injecting disinfectant.

Its one thing to throw up ideas in a task force meeting to be discussed, its another to throw something that half-baked up at a press conference.  No doubt he has a reason.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You could be right.  

I am very confused by his response to Georgia.  Apparently he and Pence approved Kemp's plan to reopen Georgia just a couple of days ago in phone calls.

Now he has really thrown Kemp under the bus.    It is hard to even for a loyal supporter to follow a leader who sends such mixed messages in public.

I thought doctors had gotten through to him about waiting, then he comes up with strong lights and injecting disinfectant.

Its one thing to throw up ideas in a task force meeting to be discussed, its another to throw something that half-baked up at a press conference.  No doubt he has a reason.

Well the thing is experts have gotten through to him and he's not stupid enough to pretend to know more about something that can potentially burn his chances of being re-elected. I saw his speech on how every life matters and how he single handedly saved America. But deep down inside Trump still would rather open up the country. He can't wait. His business empire is bleeding and the only economic metric that means anything to trump (stock market) is falling. So i can see where the mixed messages are coming from. Caught between a rock and a hard place Kemp must be feeling the tussle between the devil and God fighting for Trumps coronavirus soul.  

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

you need to work on your delivery.

Blame it on the boogie...

8 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Blame it on the boogie...

Sunlight is on par with "birus can't lib at twenny deben degrees" as being the embarrassingly dumbest things suggested as a preventative measure.

He may as well roll out Trump steaks.  At least I've experienced relief from a sore throat from a steak.

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Sunlight is on par with "birus can't lib at twenny deben degrees" as being the embarrassingly dumbest things suggested as a preventative measure.

He may as well roll out Trump steaks.  At least I've experienced relief from a sore throat from a steak.

Heading off topic.... I 100% recommend Coca-Cola for sore throats, followed by a twice daily gargle (do not swallow) of iodine solution.  I used to have frequent sore throats but now as soon as I feel one coming on - I hit it with those two and it's over within a day.   And at least the iodine part is clinically proven...

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

This is his biggest test ... but if he manages to steady the economy and get the US through this in the next 6 months then his detractors will be disappointed...

The media and cohorts do nothing but try to make him look weak and ineffectual so nothing new there...

1 minute ago, bee said:

This is his biggest test ... but if he manages to steady the economy and get the US through this in the next 6 months then his detractors will be disappointed...

The media and cohorts do nothing but try to make him look weak and ineffectual so nothing new there...

I think Trump is doing a good enough job being ineffectual all on his own. No democratic politician is gonna criticise Trump as long as he follows the advice of the experts. and thats what Trump is doing at the moment. Its Trumps grudgingly acceptance of whats needed that runs counter to his interests that singles him out as weak. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, bee said:

I finally agree with you.

His base I think is strong enough. If he gets the economy up and stable before November he may even be able to convert some voters. But the most important part of that sentence was the word IF

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I think Trump is doing a good enough job being ineffectual all on his own. No democratic politician is gonna criticise Trump as long as he follows the advice of the experts. and thats what Trump is doing at the moment. Its Trumps grudgingly acceptance of whats needed that runs counter to his interests that singles him out as weak. 

bolded.... you reckon...?..... ^_^

There are a variety of 'experts' saying different things, no doubt...

That's where leadership comes in and decisions have to be made -

And that's when the Democrats / Media etc go crazy...... 

because

Twump Bad Man 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I finally agree with you.

His base I think is strong enough. If he gets the economy up and stable before November he may even be able to convert some voters. But the most important part of that sentence was the word IF

I'm speculating that now he has got over the shock of what's happened with the virus, the economy and jobs etc... he will probably relish the challenge...

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Heading off topic.... I 100% recommend Coca-Cola for sore throats, followed by a twice daily gargle (do not swallow) of iodine solution.  I used to have frequent sore throats but now as soon as I feel one coming on - I hit it with those two and it's over within a day.   And at least the iodine part is clinically proven...

apologies for off topic ----------- but just wanted to say

thanks for the tip

When I have been out to the shops and feel I have been too near to too many people I gargle with salt water and do a quick steam inhalation with camphor oil and teatree oil...

You can't prove a negative... ie have I ever stopped something or was there nothing to stop anyway...
That I cannot answer but my thinking is that it MIGHT help to curtail the little b******s from spreading past the throat and nose area... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bee said:

I'm speculating that now he has got over the shock of what's happened with the virus, the economy and jobs etc... he will probably relish the challenge...

I don’t like to speculate on future events that much, I prefer dealing in hard fact. Put it this way  The Trump foundation will be losing money and he will work very hard to try and make sure that does well. And let’s face it the Trump foundation model is to get people to pay the most they can for food and accommodation mostly. And that is high end entertainment cash.  He needs the economy to be running for himself and his own interest let alone America. If he doesn’t do it then he sure as hell shouldn’t get another term.

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I don’t like to speculate on future events that much, I prefer dealing in hard fact. Put it this way  The Trump foundation will be losing money and he will work very hard to try and make sure that does well. And let’s face it the Trump foundation model is to get people to pay the most they can for food and accommodation mostly. And that is high end entertainment cash.  He needs the economy to be running for himself and his own interest let alone America. If he doesn’t do it then he sure as hell shouldn’t get another term.

I thought your first response was too good to be true...

never mind

Interestingly,those people whose friends, relatives, children, or one of the parents died from the coronavirus will vote for Trump?

17 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Is Biden even still running? I haven't seen or heard from him in what seems like months.

Then you've been missing much of the better Biden moments from the bunker....

• The topic was locked