Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden 2020 general election poll.

spartan max2

2020 General election predictions.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2020 general election?

16 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Then you've been missing much of the better Biden moments from the bunker....

Has he also asked if we could inject people with disinfectants to cure Covid-19?

11 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Has he also asked if we could inject people with disinfectants to cure Covid-19?

OMG!  Just get real for one moment.  Put the TDS down, go get help.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

As soon as you put down your TCSS

2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

As soon as you put down your TCSS

TDS is easily googled.  It is an established acronym and syndrome.  It is very easily identifiable.  No one knows what TCSS is.  Probably because it just doesn't exist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

From comments:

Dr. Trump has a new cure for CONVID-19 - Disinfection injection and Ultra Violet light....he forgot to mention 80's disco music, it goes well with ultra violet light!

Next up from Dr. Trump: crystals, magnets, and astrologic alignment.

Trump should volunteer himself and all his family members for all the remedies he is recommending to be tested on them first.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-floats-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-light-and-disinfectants-000002468.html

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

You could be right.  

I am very confused by his response to Georgia.  Apparently he and Pence approved Kemp's plan to reopen Georgia just a couple of days ago in phone calls.

Now he has really thrown Kemp under the bus.    It is hard to even for a loyal supporter to follow a leader who sends such mixed messages in public.

Ah, another anonymous source. Trump approved carefully and safely opening up certain businesses in certain counties that haven't been hit too hard. The red flags came up when Kemp decided to open close-contact businesses like spas, gyms and tattoo parlors.

https://apnews.com/a031d395d414ffa655fdc65e6760d6a0

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Coil said:

From comments:

Dr. Trump has a new cure for CONVID-19 - Disinfection injection and Ultra Violet light....he forgot to mention 80's disco music, it goes well with ultra violet light!

Next up from Dr. Trump: crystals, magnets, and astrologic alignment.

Trump should volunteer himself and all his family members for all the remedies he is recommending to be tested on them first.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-floats-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-light-and-disinfectants-000002468.html

Crystals, Magnets, Astrology and 80's disco music ? 

Wow.. he ought to join UM. He'd fit RIGHT in :D 

He'd write the GREATEST posts :P 

Edited by RoofGardener

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Umm.. it's true @RavenHawk. He said it on live TV... 

23 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Crystals, Magnets, Astrology and 80's disco music ? 

Wow.. he ought to join UM. He'd fit RIGHT in :D 

He'd write the GREATEST posts :P 

#MUMGA?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I heard it myself.  I took it as it was intended (as most normal people do).  When he goes off on these tangents, he’s only trying to stimulate thought and conversation.  That’s his role.  Ultraviolet light and alcohol do kill the virus.  A vaccine will basically do that, disinfect through injection (or get the body to do it itself).  What he said was no big deal.  He’s not telling people that they can go inject themselves with rubbing alcohol.  If they do, it is on them – they get the Darwin award.  But for those that have TDS, if there is a wrong way to take something Trump says and sensationalize it in a negative light, they do it consistently every single time.  This has been one of many examples.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

He asked a doctor that was sitting there, after stating that disinfectants kill germs on surfaces, is there something like a disinfectant that could be introduced to a body possibly by injection?  It was a stupid question and he did himself no favor asking it because people don't pay close attention and he of all people know the power of a soundbite.

Edited by OverSword

22 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I heard it myself.  I took it as it was intended (as most normal people do).  When he goes off on these tangents, he’s only trying to stimulate thought and conversation.  That’s his role.  Ultraviolet light and alcohol do kill the virus.  A vaccine will basically do that, disinfect through injection (or get the body to do it itself).  What he said was no big deal.  He’s not telling people that they can go inject themselves with rubbing alcohol.  If they do, it is on them – they get the Darwin award.  But for those that have TDS, if there is a wrong way to take something Trump says and sensationalize it in a negative light, they do it consistently every single time.  This has been one of many examples.

Keep spinnin' baby.

• Thanks 1

@Robotic Jew: I don’t know if anyone has told you.  But whenever you like a post with a laugh or confused emoji, that’s usually an indication that that post is right on target.  How many times do we see a post liked (normal like emoji) by several others and you come along with a laugh emoji?  That just destroys any concept of you having any common sense at all.  It doesn’t make you look one bit impressive.   Sigh!

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

@Robotic Jew: I don’t know if anyone has told you.  But whenever you like a post with a laugh or confused emoji, that’s usually an indication that that post is right on target.  How many times do we see a post liked (normal like emoji) by several others and you come along with a laugh emoji?  That just destroys any concept of you having any common sense at all.  It doesn’t make you look one bit impressive.   Sigh!

Others sharing your opinions doesn't make them right. I use the laugh emoji when it's funny the lengths people go to to twist things to defend this man and his actions and i use the confused emoji when I'm wondering how somebody can be so brainwashed that they believe the crap they're typing. I don't care about looking impressive..especially to the likes of you. So, enjoy your superiority complex while it lasts. 

5 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Others sharing your opinions doesn't make them right. I use the laugh emoji when it's funny the lengths people go to to twist things to defend this man and his actions and i use the confused emoji when I'm wondering how somebody can be so brainwashed that they believe the crap they're typing. I don't care about looking impressive..especially to the likes of you. So, enjoy your superiority complex while it lasts. 

Talk about superiority complex.  You’ve brainwashed yourself from the hatred that seethes from you.  It’s sad for the lengths you go to, to hate this man.  It is irrational.  Why don’t you spend just one minute trying to understand him?  You are incapable of it.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I use the laugh emoji when it's funny the lengths people go to to twist things to defend this man and his actions

And yet if you listen to what was actually said, while thoughtless, and a stupid thing to brainstorm about in public, was not what people claim in this instance.  correcting other peoples mistakes is not defending trumps mistakes.  Listen below.  He does not say to inject disinfectant.  Sorry to everyone that disapoints 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

the devil and God fighting for Trumps coronavirus soul. 

Maybe not so much fighting over it as trying to find it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

And yet if you listen to what was actually said, while thoughtless, and a stupid thing to brainstorm about in public, was not what people claim in this instance.  correcting other peoples mistakes is not defending trumps mistakes.

It’s not so much covering for his mistakes.  There’s no point to it anyway.  It’s that no matter what he says or does, he’ll be hated for it.  We all did the same with Obama, “57 states”, “Fundamental Change”, “You didn’t build that”, “The police acted stupidly”, etc., etc.  But we didn’t express that as hatred as vehemently as those that hate Trump.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Ah, another anonymous source. Trump approved carefully and safely opening up certain businesses in certain counties that haven't been hit too hard. The red flags came up when Kemp decided to open close-contact businesses like spas, gyms and tattoo parlors.

Not an anonymous source,  I think it was anecdotal evidence.

Turns out that Sarah Connor was simply trying to cure this guys CV-19

195unsbtnru41.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Turns out that Sarah Connor was simply trying to cure this guys CV-19

195unsbtnru41.jpg

I thought that was Windex (glass cleaner)??   :)

Edited by RavenHawk

11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Trump had probably seen this clip or something similar (he is so far ahead of the Media), but do you think the MSM cares about doing their job or are they just too focused on attacking this President and this nation?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

@Robotic Jew :lol: Didn't listen to it did you.  Who is going to ridiculous lengths?

I did. And it's CLEAR what he is asking. Trying to frame it any way other than what he said is twisting yourself into a pretzel to defend an idiot.

• Haha 3

• The topic was locked