Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden 2020 general election poll.

spartan max2

2020 General election predictions.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2020 general election?

19 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

he didn't say things like injecting disinfectant was viable.

Care to cite the report where he actually said that injecting disinfectants was viable?  This is another in a LONG series of BS reports that state "facts" not in evidence.  Anyone who runs with the first reports from media after 3+ years of their lies and fabrications has no more credibility than the media themselves.  Did he run his mouth and ponder different scenarios that he thought MIGHT help?  Yep.  He often does.  OTOH he NEVER told anyone to try this on their own.  He ALWAYS DEFERS TO PHYSICIANS/EXPERTS.  What a pathetic bunch of losers his haters are...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm.. it's true @RavenHawk. He said it on live TV... 

Uh... NO, he didn't.  He wondered aloud if it was something that might help and said doctors would have to be involved if ti was to work.  His only "sin" this time was, as usual, speaking out loud about something he knows little or nothing about.  That explains his statement... what explains the focused lying that goes on in the media and in their sycophants here at UM?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

they do it consistently every single time.  This has been one of many examples.

Yep... then they bray like jackasses when anyone questions them.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

of course people should be careful about these matters but the hysteria that has been whipped up by the Media and Trump Detractors...

That’s all the MSM does.  Put out misinformation about Trump or what he says or does.  They are so constant about it, it’s hard to keep track of them.  Remember a few days ago, the story that Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective and caused more deaths?  And now we know the story was bunk.  As soon as that fizzled out, the MSM went right to “Inject” & “Disinfect” like they were casting a magical incantation to inflict Trump.  Something right out of the Medieval days.  And that’s where the Left is.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Has he also asked if we could inject people with disinfectants to cure Covid-19?

Who could tell?  He isn't the best at forming full sentences these days.

Just now, and then said:

Who could tell?  He isn't the best at forming full sentences these days.

The stress has to be getting to him and the stupid media doesn't help. I figured people would realize all the media is, is just a propaganda machine designed to give half truth and stir up division. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

So tell us, what does he mean when he says "injection".

Are you a physician?  Have you studied anatomy, physiology or microbiology?  Yep... him neither.  MOST people haven't.  As RH said, he was brainstorming on an open mike and that's the only thing he did that was wrong.  But keep listening to the 5th column, they'll never lie to you.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The stress has to be getting to him

If this back and forth with his enemies didn't energize him, he'd have fallen long ago.  Yeah, the stress would have destroyed any other politician but he seems to be willing to say whatever comes to his mind and relies on his supporters to stay with him.  I think he also realizes that for his supporters, he's the only game in town.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

If this back and forth with his enemies didn't energize him, he'd have fallen long ago.  Yeah, the stress would have destroyed any other politician but he seems to be willing to say whatever comes to his mind and relies on his supporters to stay with him.  I think he also realizes that for his supporters, he's the only game in town.

When was the last time a president had to deal with a pandemic this level? Not often. I didn't like Obama, but I didn't try to shoot him down with hate every chance I got. Then again I'm not brainwashed either. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, and then said:

Care to cite the report where he actually said that injecting disinfectants was viable?  This is another in a LONG series of BS reports that state "facts" not in evidence.  Anyone who runs with the first reports from media after 3+ years of their lies and fabrications has no more credibility than the media themselves.  Did he run his mouth and ponder different scenarios that he thought MIGHT help?  Yep.  He often does.  OTOH he NEVER told anyone to try this on their own.  He ALWAYS DEFERS TO PHYSICIANS/EXPERTS.  What a pathetic bunch of losers his haters are...

Another dive down into emotional projection and corrupt empathy.

Your apologist semantics don't pass the test of reasonableness.

So you sign off "hater" ad nauseum.  Its childish, if not logically fallacious.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, and then said:

It does energize him but it is still stressful.  I think for the first time, the Left has started to see a chink in his armor.  But it’s still not a vulnerability.  He’s getting his second wind.  This nation is on the verge of opening up again and Trump is going to put this nation in a pretty good position.  Trump is going to absolutely destroy Biden in the debates.  I can’t even try to envision what the Left is going to try next?  Another impeachment?  An assassination attempt?  Or something along the lines of “7 days in May”, “Sum of All Fears”, “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit”, etc??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm wondering if he is breaking down like Jim Jones did.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

I'm wondering if he is breaking down like Jim Jones did.

Hardly!  That more describes Pelosi, Biden, AOC, etc.  :rofl:

Edited by RavenHawk

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

This one is turning out particularly fun :clap:

50,000 dead now..  Yep, hilarious.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

Uh... NO, he didn't.  He wondered aloud if it was something that might help and said doctors would have to be involved if ti was to work.

Yes, he did add that at the end....but FFS, he's the president.  Millions* are listening and some of them won't be checking the full context, so he needs to **** if he is 'wondering aloud' about something that is hideously dangerous.

And as for the lame example of how UV-A can be used under tightly controlled conditions (to kill *anything*, btw, including the patient..), how many of those average joe's would understand even the difference between the different types of UV?  Plus, your brilliant president was recommedning that they do it anyway, just by getting out in the Sun - no doctors advice necessary...  And of course you would not want to block the UV, so yeah, get out there without any protection, that's the ticket...

Seriously, this stuff is just beyond belief - and from a  'world leader'.  This has gotta be a bad dream...

* although those millions seem to be dwindling,.. I note the backlash has come from all directions, even devout supporters, after this trainwreck.  The latest briefing , was, how can we put it.. beyond 'brief'...

• Like 1

In that second tweet, you can see what's running through her mind...

"Oh dear God... what do I do, just try to roll with it and gently point in another direction (maybe I can keep my job..) or just do the right thing, contradict Trump and then get fired, probably instantly, on national TV?"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

:geek:

Are there no depths the Hatepublicans will not sink? TIME TRAVEL and using a dead womsn’s name. Dear God. America was built upon innocent until proven guilty. This is just slander. But what should we expect from the bleach swilling buffoon in the White House.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, and then said:

I think he also realizes that for his supporters, he's the only game in town.

Shouldn't bleachboy be realizing that he is the President of USA and not only of his supporters?

He's done.

• Like 1

There exists no bad idea when problem solving. Every idea brought up is valuable. Everybody has a voice and an opinion. The ultimate goal is to find a solution. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, acidhead said:

There exists no bad idea when problem solving. Every idea brought up is valuable.

Possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read.. and the irony of that is not lost on me....

So, you've never worked in the sciences..  the legal system.. management.. logistics.. in fact in any human endeavour that involves input from others.

Anyway, my idea is that to defeat Covid-19, we just need an army of Green (not pink, naturally) Unicorns, all wielding left-handed screwdrivers.  Underwater.

Or you could just drink antiseptic..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read.. and the irony of that is not lost on me....

So, you've never worked in the sciences..  the legal system.. management.. logistics.. in fact in any human endeavour that involves input from others.

Anyway, my idea is that to defeat Covid-19, we just need an army of Green (not pink, naturally) Unicorns, all wielding left-handed screwdrivers.  Underwater.

Or you could just drink antiseptic..

You could be the best ever ChrLzs ..

You never know

• The topic was locked