Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden 2020 general election poll.

spartan max2

2020 General election predictions.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2020 general election?

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Oops.  Out of the mouths of babes..

And... you claimed that:

??  Please cite that claim in full context or withdraw it.  From your very own link:

So it sounds to me as though she is smart enough to know that all cases need to be assessed individually, and only a simpleton would draw a line at some abitrary date.  The Roe v. Wade case "made the concept of viability critical to the regulation of abortion, particularly when it comes to abortions later in pregnancy. Viability is not set at a specific date in the pregnancy, rather multiple factors play into the determination of viability, including gestational age, fetal weight and sex, and medical interventions available."

So, are you arguing there should be a line, or are you completely opposed to abortion even if there were severe deformities or other issues that would make the survival of either / both impossible?

Well, i did post this RIGHT UNDER THE PART YOU QUOTED...

More exactly... She refused to answer when asked at what time in the pregnancy it was wrong to abort. Instead saying she supports a womans right to abort whenever she feels she must.

Anyway, i posted just under the link EXACTLY what you called me out on. I wish there was a gigantic eyeroll emoji.

Oh, and "and only a simpleton would draw a line at some abitrary date" includes almost every other politician in the Senate and the House.  Good argument, since most in the House are Dems, i guess.

Note, if you read the link again. Harris has consistantly fought to prevent abortion bans, for any gestational age.

And child viability doesn't come into it, because the SCotUS ruled all high risk pregnancies that endanger the mother are protected. So she cant be saying it is only to protect the mother, because that is already protected.

Snopes reached out to Harris’ and Biden’s press teams for comment. We will update this post if more information becomes available.

Given Harris’ support for an individual’s right to choose when to terminate a pregnancy, combined with her backing legislation that seeks to prevent restrictions on post-viability abortions, it is possible that she supports abortion at any time before birth. In accordance with the Supreme Court ruling, Harris does support an abortion closer to the birth of a child only if the birth posed a risk to the mother’s health. Furthermore, Harris has not explicitly stated her support for abortions at any time before birth. We therefore rate the truth of this claim as a “Mixture.”

Snopes doesn't give a "Mixed" rating unless there is some truth to the statement. Harris supports abortion at any time. And then if asked if only for health reasons, she will agree. But she knows, as you and I do, that "health reasons" is as nebulous as "Executive Privilege".

If you really care... I do oppose all abortion of any healthy child. After about 12 weeks the clump of cells is ckearly a baby, and not just an organ in the mother.

If the baby is dying, or going to kill the mother, i can see the medical necessity of removing the baby.

So. What do you support? 39 weeks? :passifier:

Well, if Antifa and BLM keep up their threat and intimidation tactics Im putting some money on Trump. 

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:
5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Screenshot_20200829-050956_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c113ed2c8260c0f8525b31ea9df6a836.jpg

Unemployment? Looks good to me... Records in the winter. And almost back to Obama era (9%) in July (10%). Probably will go to 8% in August.

Oops.  Out of the mouths of babes..

So.... ? Its true. Lots of people defended Obama's economy. But what i really was getting at was if 10% is horrendous. What was the near THREE YEARS of 9% under President Obama?

Edited by DieChecker

• The topic was locked