Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden 2020 general election poll.

spartan max2

2020 General election predictions.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2020 general election?

Meh... People can say Trump is sucking wind, but the long term Approval shows him very similar to President Obama. 

https://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_apr30

His followers have been supportive all 4 years. Just like Obama. 

People arguing otherwise are just trying to convince others in an attempt to MAKE it happen.

"News" in politics is less about reporting and more about influencing, IMHO. 

• Thanks 1

So, how do the multiple allegations against Trump in the past, compare?

(Rhetorical question, just stirring up the hypocrisy pot..)

• Like 2

Maybe Trump should ho on Morning Joe? And explain his past indiscretions?

Ii think it's a matter of the devil you know. Or the devil you dont at this point.

Hopefully Joe doesnt go on a bunny trail about WW2, and a German girl he met in a bar, or some such. Or about how all his interns liked very much sitting on his lap.

It's still a long way to election day. He should pull all his skeletons out so the public will be jaded by them by then.

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Rhetorical question, just stirring up the hypocrisy pot..)

Maybe like JFK's

• Haha 1

CNBC: Joe Biden denies Tara Reade sexual assault allegations: 'They aren't true. This never happened'.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/01/joe-biden-to-break-silence-on-tara-reade-sexual-assault-allegation.html

Watch the video in middle of article. Joe has steady eyes, till he starts to talk, then he blinks like a madman. Proves nothing, but experts agree lots of blinking means stress, and possibly lying.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:11 PM, Tatetopa said:

When Obama talked about fundamental transformation, I guess he was only being sarcastic or brainstorming.

Nope!  Wannabe dictators will tell you exactly what they intent to do.  And most people are not aware of what they are actually saying.  Many have already written it down in a book (had already brainstormed).

Maybe he just said it to twist the tail of FOX news. 

No doubt.  He was showing that he could say such things and there is nothing they can do about it.

18 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Nope!  Wannabe dictators will tell you exactly what they intent to do.  And most people are not aware of what they are actually saying.  Many have already written it down in a book (had already brainstormed).

Well I guess you called it for Trump.  He even wrote a book.

Is the DNC using the Tara Reade scandal as an excuse to throw Biden under the bus in order to pave the way for Hillary/Michelle?

Meanwhile...

• Haha 2

On 4/25/2020 at 9:26 PM, odas said:

With what? Cutting the American population in half?

Quoting Biden?  Didn’t he say that 150 million were killed by guns since 2007?  You do realize that if this nation doesn’t open up soon enough, there will be more violent deaths than covid?  You do realize that people’s livelihoods is directly tied to their wellbeing and desire to live?  If that is gone, what is the purpose of living?

Wash your hands.

And most people still don’t wash them properly.  But I do hope that if anything comes out of this, it’ll be that we become a little more hygienic.

Don't touch you face.

That ain’t going to happen.  We were made to touch.  We also have the ability to create anti-bodies.  A better way to prevent covid is to make the body strong.

Switch to another channel when you see Bleachboy Donny.

That’s what I do when I see an MSM hack (or sorry, anchor).

The last one will save your life-guaranteed!

Ignorance is bliss, eh?

19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well I guess you called it for Trump.  He even wrote a book.

I guess that is to be expected but disappointing coming from you.  Obama’s books are more Mien Kampf like than Trump’s.  Obama has explained where he is coming from and what his intentions are.  They are anything but support for a Constitutional Republic.  Trump’s book is more or less a “how to” in negotiating.  He wasn’t trying to impose any other kind of ideology other than making a great deal.  But he hasn’t needed a book to explain his intentions.  His actions have spoken for him.  Returning rights back to the people and the states.  Cutting job killing regulation and taxes.  Making this nation prosperous and independent.  Trump has been dismantling the Deep State apparatus.  Those are not the actions of a wannabe dictator.  If he is a dictator, he’s the worse dictator in history.

16 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

(Rhetorical question, just stirring up the hypocrisy pot..)

Well, that would mean simply due to allegation Biden is unfit for office until he’s proven in a court of law innocent - that is, after all, the position the Dems took on El Trumpo.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Meh... People can say Trump is sucking wind, but the long term Approval shows him very similar to President Obama. 

Looky here now....

The Hill: Trump hits 49 percent approval rating in Gallup poll | TheHill.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/495695-trump-hits-49-percent-approval-rate-in-gallup-poll

The new approval number is tied for Trump's personal best in Gallup's polling data. A survey conducted by Gallup in mid-March similarly found his approval ticking up to 49 percent before it took a 6-point dive in the first half of April. 

The poll released on Thursday marked a rare instance in Gallup's polling history in which Trump's overall approval is above water. Only 47 percent of respondents said they disapprove of the job he's doing in the White House. 

Maybe people arent as tired of him as some are trying to lead us to believe.

The 40+% who dislike him horribly, have done so since January 2016.

25 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, that would mean simply due to allegation Biden is unfit for office until he’s proven in a court of law innocent - that is, after all, the position the Dems took on El Trumpo.

Yeah, we need a trial in order to see if there is any crime, right? LOL.... :lol:

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I guess that is to be expected but disappointing coming from you.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I am too cynical by far.  I think President Trump is selling our country off to the elite day by day.  Jobs that he promised will not likely come back ever.   He gave you freedoms and made you promises because he needs you.  You will get something, but it will not be prosperity.  You can see that from athe bailout.  Tons of unsupervised money to corporations compared to what gets to the people out of work.  It might have staved off the elites a little longer if nobody had gotten bail outs.

The big difference between Hillary and Donald is that they rely on different groups of stooges and enforcers.  They both work for the elites.

• Like 1

I dont know that Trump is any better, or worse, then the last three, or four, Presidents. They all have accusations of selling out, ruining the country, and handling money to the wrong people.

And each time the world didnt end. America didnt collapse. The END didnt happen. I suspect the same with Trump.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Edited by acidhead

On 4/29/2020 at 4:41 AM, RoofGardener said:

Hmmmm..... 

Well, the polls have consistently put Biden ahead of Trump ? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_2020_United_States_presidential_election#Joe_Biden

Imagine that... Tell me, who was ahead in the polls 6 months ahead of the 2016 election?  FTM, who did all the media give a 90+ % chance of winning as the polls first began to close in 2016?  If I had to guess, I'd bet that Biden isn't the eventual Dem nominee.  It will be a contested convention and the media will give an Oscar winning performance selling some choice of the establishment Left.  Six months ago, who would have predicted the chaos the world is enduring right now?

On 4/27/2020 at 7:36 AM, OverSword said:

but I’m not going to unnecessarily pile on with people who don’t listen and put words in his mouth

I often wonder if most of those who become so enraged by this reports even attempt to actually LISTEN to what he says?  They tend to mock those who don't trust their news sources while they themselves do the same thing.  The man never said anything that resembled advice for people to inject themselves with anything.  He comes across as a blithering idiot, especially to those who hate the very idea of the man, but anyone who is still peddling these kinds of LIES is doing so out of malice, not error.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:01 AM, DieChecker said:

He should pull all his skeletons out so the public will be jaded by them by then.

An ad campaign with no words, just still images of him touching young girls and the looks on their faces.  I can imagine others where no accusations or written or verbal statements are made against him... all the ad shows is him speaking.  If Obama is his veep candidate and he wins it will be because they intentionally ran a campaign with a wink and a nod about who will REALLY be calling the shots.  I tend to believe that Biden cannot win because the youth simply won't come out to vote and even if Michelle is named and the media stage produce her Apotheosis, that will easily do as much to set the Right on FIRE in opposition as it will increase Dem turnout.  I don't think the Left and their mouthpieces really grasp the level of disgust the majority of traditional Conservatives had for Obama.  All they had to do was throw the term ray-sus in front of him like rose petals in front of a bride and he was golden.  They're deluding themselves if they think Oby 2.0 will be an easy win.

On 4/29/2020 at 2:41 AM, RoofGardener said:

Hmmmm..... 

Well, the polls have consistently put Biden ahead of Trump ? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_2020_United_States_presidential_election#Joe_Biden

Deja vu, anyone?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Deja vu, anyone?

I KNEW you where going to say that ! :D :P 

• Haha 2

It'll be Trump. By hook or by crook (most likely by both). 

Dems needed a strong candidate and really the only one with pull was Bernie.

3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

It'll be Trump. By hook or by crook (most likely by both). 

Dems needed a strong candidate and really the only one with pull was Bernie.

Yet he got massacred in the primaries. If he couldn't pull votes enough to win a primary how would he win a general?

• The topic was locked