Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
spartan max2

Trump vs Biden 2020 general election poll.

2020 General election predictions.  

98 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2020 general election?



1,456 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Coil
14 hours ago, and then said:

Coil, are you really trying to explain to Americans how our Constitution works?  Impeachment is not a LEGAL remedy.  It has always been political.  BTW, considering that Ukraine is one of the most corrupt nations in Europe, maybe you'd spend your time better to research the faults THERE?

Impeachment is a legitimate procedure for removing a politician, but for some reason in America it justifies lying politicians.
Yes, we have corruption but even with it we have fewer sick and dead people per million of the population because the Soviet health care system is better than the American one, although we have many workers from Europe who brought coronavirus to the country.

“No one leaves our unit except in a corpse bag,” said a nurse from New York.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
bee

 

The Democrat Party will be hoping that the Coronavirus prevents live debate between Trump and Biden...

Frankly it would be like watching live Abuse ... when the normal cut and thrust of politics isn't appropriate -  
Biden looks more and more vulnerable and confused as time goes on.....

I voted Trump in the OP poll... and I think the only way Biden can win is if there is sneaky targeted vote rigging -
illegal collusion on a massive scale behind the scenes between Trump Detractors and Cohorts...

Can you imagine Biden making a long speech to the UN or any other world stage event --- it would be cruel to
expect him to be able to do that... 

Clearly he is not mentally up to taking on the Top Job... :wacko:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
4 hours ago, bee said:

 

The Democrat Party will be hoping that the Coronavirus prevents live debate between Trump and Biden...

Frankly it would be like watching live Abuse ... when the normal cut and thrust of politics isn't appropriate -  
Biden looks more and more vulnerable and confused as time goes on.....

I voted Trump in the OP poll... and I think the only way Biden can win is if there is sneaky targeted vote rigging -
illegal collusion on a massive scale behind the scenes between Trump Detractors and Cohorts...

Can you imagine Biden making a long speech to the UN or any other world stage event --- it would be cruel to
expect him to be able to do that... 

Clearly he is not mentally up to taking on the Top Job... :wacko:

 

Bernie's people kept clinging to the idea that a 1 on 1 debate would ruin Joe too.

Then Joe actually won the debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
7 hours ago, Coil said:

Yes, we have corruption but even with it we have fewer sick and dead people per million of the population because the Soviet health care system is better than the American one,

Glad to hear it.  Must be wonderful to be you, eh?  ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
7 hours ago, bee said:

Clearly he is not mentally up to taking on the Top Job

I agree and it makes the Democrat party appear absolutely desperate to remove Trump that they'd choose this senile old man to lead the party.  It seems the way Ds are approaching this is to select a VP candidate that they KNOW will take over for him a few months into his term.  THAT is a level of subterfuge beyond anything I've ever seen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Bernie's people kept clinging to the idea that a 1 on 1 debate would ruin Joe too.

Then Joe actually won the debate.

 

Bernie isn't Trump.... 

I have heard that many Bernie staffers and supporters were frustrated that he wasn't more assertive / aggressive in his campaign to become Dem candidate - and that he went easy on Biden...

 Jimmy Dore tells it like it is...
 


 Top Staffers Blame Bernie For Losing Campaign

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
7 hours ago, and then said:

I agree and as the campaign unfolds and Biden is exposed for the empty suit that he is, Trump will look outstanding by comparison.

We’ll start hearing that some miss Hilary.  You know they are desperate when they get Obama to endorse Biden now.  But I guess it is his best chance to salvage his legacy.

 

Can you even imagine what a debate would resemble? 

Who can’t?  The moderators will be throwing softball questions at Biden and accusations at Trump.  The media will be doing their best to prop up Biden.  Like a punch-drunk fighter that is totally out of it.  The media is no longer the 5th column.  They are the Left’s Shock Troops now.  Antifa fizzled out.

 

I still believe that most Americans are fair-minded and are watching the scam the media have been running for nearly 4 years. 

They have been even if only at a subliminal level.

 

If Trump is even moderately successful in restarting the economy, he wins in a landslide and his haters know it. 

It won’t be a complete recovery but most will be back as Americans realize that this was a crisis manufactured by the Left to hurt Trump at the expense of the nation (what Maher roots for).  Maher doesn’t realize the 401k and other investments that retirement age folk are dependent on.

 

This is why they are doing everything they can to set him up for blame for every single death from Covid 19 as soon as he restarts the economy. 

By that time the facts about covid will be out and people won’t be so afraid of it.  Herd immunity will begin to settle in.  People will see this ‘blame’ as meaningless.  It’s like the boy who cried wolf.  The boy said it so many times, that eventually, no one believed him.

 

They are going to lose again and the post election chaos is going to be ugly.  I think many of them are over the edge mental.

TDS will be far more deadly than covid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 4/13/2020 at 12:18 PM, acidhead said:

We must come together to defeat the most dangerous president in modern history

 

The only thing Trump is dangerous to is the Socialist power base.  He’s gold to the nation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk

With Bernie endorsing Biden and now Obama has chimed in within a few days, one has to wonder if this is coordinated?  Which leads to the question, who is the real power behind the scenes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoldenWolf
5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

 

The only thing Trump is dangerous to is the Socialist power base.  He’s gold to the nation.

article-1532.jpg

3wrun9.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
52 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

The media is no longer the 5th column.  They are the Left’s Shock Troops now.  Antifa fizzled out.

I agree, but they've also sold out so completely that only the mindless haters are paying any attention to them any longer.  I expect them to literally lose their minds if he wins again.  I can't wait :w00t:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 4/14/2020 at 3:00 AM, Coil said:

Supreme judges, of course, consider this case because all violations are related to the consideration in court but the final decision is made by a majority of deputies. And since the ruling party had more votes, the result of Trump's acquittal was known in advance, so he wanted to finish this obviously disastrous case as soon as possible.

I think you answered your own question.  The impeachment procedure in the Senate does follow legal precedence, but the outcome is purely political.  When abused, railroading looks legal.

 

On 4/14/2020 at 3:00 AM, Coil said:

The House of Representatives voted to draft the Articles of Impeachment against the President, followed by a 21-day Senate trial.

All Democrats in the Senate voted to justify both perjury and obstruction of justice. President Clinton was acquitted on all counts and remained in office

There are two major differences.  It wasn’t the whoring around that brought on impeachment.  It was the coverup.  And by the end, the Republican controlled Congress didn’t remove him (because he was hated) but used that to force Clinton to work with them.  What Trump was impeached for was doing his job, exercising the powers of his office.  The Left in the lower chamber hated him so much that they wanted to remove him.  The upper chamber recognized that and dismissed it after going through the motions.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
22 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

article-1532.jpg

3wrun9.jpg

...

I was thinking more along the lines of prosperity of the nation, but that will do.  Only those that are afraid of success envies him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoldenWolf
3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I was thinking more along the lines of prosperity of the nation, but that will do.  Only those that are afraid of success envies him.

 

trump_failures_by_h4grimms_davkubr-fullv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
4 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

trump_failures_by_h4grimms_davkubr-fullv

How many times did Edison fail before inventing the light bulb?  True success comes in what you do after you get knocked down.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoldenWolf
2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

How many times did Edison fail before inventing the light bulb?  True success comes in what you do after you get knocked down.

 

I'll use common sense, you can apply wishful thinking to your hearts content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
1 minute ago, GoldenWolf said:

I'll use common sense, you can apply wishful thinking to your hearts content.

“Common sense” –

19789999.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

Eloquent argument for third party options IMO.  When will we collectively understand that voting for parties and politicians that do not share our core beliefs or interests is the wrong path to go down?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk

“True success comes in what you do after you get knocked down” is common sense, just like the “Golden Rule”.  “You can apply wishful thinking to your hearts content” is defeatism, not common sense.  One envious of success would think that defeatism was common sense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoldenWolf
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

“True success comes in what you do after you get knocked down” is common sense, just like the “Golden Rule”.  “You can apply wishful thinking to your hearts content” is defeatism, not common sense.  One envious of success would think that defeatism was common sense.

 

Where do you get I'm envious of him?  He's a methed up malignant narcissistic monster.  He ruthlessly plows over anyone he can to get what he wants,  All he does is rage and attack people.  He denies all mistakes he makes.  That is not someone I revere.

And Trump uses the evil version of the Golden Rule (Essentially Might is Right).

trumps-golden-rule.png

Edited by GoldenWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Eloquent argument for third party options IMO.  When will we collectively understand that voting for parties and politicians that do not share our core beliefs or interests is the wrong path to go down?

I will not vote for the Democrat, even if I think that the Republican is scum.  For no other reason than the Democrat does not share my ideology.  There’s somewhat of a chance that the scum Republican could possibly share my values.  If not, then I feel I have more recourse confronting the Republican than a Democrat.  A third or more party(ies) would not fix that.  In the end, extra parties will align with one side or the other, returning to only two.  The problem isn’t really that there are only two parties, it’s what the two parties represent.  As the visualization implies, two parties are a Yin/Yang philosophy.  But this philosophy should be two sides of the same coin, both intent in preserving the whole (equal balance).  We do not have that anymore.  We basically have a Socialist party which is anti-American in ideology.  Classical Democrats don’t even have a place anymore.  and the other is an anti-Socialist party, still clinging to the original intent of the Founding Fathers.  These are not two sides of the same coin.  It’s a strange coin wanting to usurp and absorb the original.  That does not preserve the Union, it creates a utopia.  Man was not meant to live in a utopia.  The only solution that I can see is a winner-take-all outcome but that doesn’t help either.  That would just leave a one-party system and that is not good.  Definitely preferable for the Right to win out, but it wouldn’t take long to fall into anarchy.  What needs to happen is to have two parties equally intense, equally vigorous in preserving the Constitution as written.  The brilliance of the Constitution is timeless.  Many have tried to kill it but none can replace it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I will not vote for the Democrat, even if I think that the Republican is scum.  For no other reason than the Democrat does not share my ideology.  There’s somewhat of a chance that the scum Republican could possibly share my values.  If not, then I feel I have more recourse confronting the Republican than a Democrat.  A third or more party(ies) would not fix that.  In the end, extra parties will align with one side or the other, returning to only two.  The problem isn’t really that there are only two parties, it’s what the two parties represent.  As the visualization implies, two parties are a Yin/Yang philosophy.  But this philosophy should be two sides of the same coin, both intent in preserving the whole (equal balance).  We do not have that anymore.  We basically have a Socialist party which is anti-American in ideology.  Classical Democrats don’t even have a place anymore.  and the other is an anti-Socialist party, still clinging to the original intent of the Founding Fathers.  These are not two sides of the same coin.  It’s a strange coin wanting to usurp and absorb the original.  That does not preserve the Union, it creates a utopia.  Man was not meant to live in a utopia.  The only solution that I can see is a winner-take-all outcome but that doesn’t help either.  That would just leave a one-party system and that is not good.  Definitely preferable for the Right to win out, but it wouldn’t take long to fall into anarchy.  What needs to happen is to have two parties equally intense, equally vigorous in preserving the Constitution as written.  The brilliance of the Constitution is timeless.  Many have tried to kill it but none can replace it.

Yeah, everybody believes that but I disagree.  It has to be done right.  First an initiative must be passed at the state level in all or most states concerning campaign finance reform to make it easier for smaller parties to get elected at the state level.  After that those states can elect non-corporate-beholden officials at the federal level and push through legislature concerning that, term limits, lobbying etc.  It may take a bit for people to awake to the possibilities of this especially since they are fed rhetoric that you waste your vote even trying but people ARE waking up to it.  It will happen and we will re-envision the nation possibly within my lifetime. 

Edited by OverSword

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
56 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

Where do you get I'm envious of him? 

If you weren’t it wouldn’t affect you as it has.  I’ve been pushing your buttons a little bit to make the point.

 

He's a methed up malignant narcissistic monster.  He ruthlessly plows over anyone he can to get what he wants,  All he does is rage and attack people. 

He’s a NY businessman.  That is the environment he grew up in.  His demeanor may seem ruthless to some.  He just returns in kind.  If you have to deal with the Left, the Golden Rule does not apply.  The Left does not abide by it.

 

He denies all mistakes he makes.  That is not someone I revere.

He doesn’t deny his mistakes, he puts a positive spin on them.  We should all learn how to do that.  He learns from his mistakes.  He just doesn’t wallow in pity when he does.

 

And Trump uses the evil version of the Golden Rule (Essentially Might is Right).

And his opponents don’t?  The Left twists the GR.  They expect their opponents to abide by the GR.  When that happens, then the Left can crush the opposition.  The GR is not for politics.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
2 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

trump_failures_by_h4grimms_davkubr-fullv

 

IMG_20200407_181351.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.