Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Thylacine documentary wins $50,000 grant

Myles

Good luck.

Jon the frog
Posted (edited)

Would be cool that they find some. But without any road kill in the past 85 years... i would find that surprising!

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

Myles

I think money like this should be offered with restrictions.   Maybe require they also do research on known animals and populations.

oldrover
17 hours ago, Myles said:

I think money like this should be offered with restrictions.   Maybe require they also do research on known animals and populations.

I don't think this film is quite like that. More of a human interest story about the man leading this search and his heroic struggle against reason. Plus as I understand it it's the filmmakers not him who got the 50K.

• Thanks 1

Cryptid_Control

I do hope they find something but every docu about tazzies makes me nervous. As long as they don’t shoot anything, have fun.

Cryptid Investigator

Tasmin Tigers may not be extinct after all,  there is a lot of forest on Tasmania, and if every time i showed my face and some one wanted to shoot me, i would remain well hidden too.