Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thylacine documentary wins $50,000 grant

UM-Bot

Would be cool that they find some. But without any road kill in the past 85 years... i would find that surprising!

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

I think money like this should be offered with restrictions.   Maybe require they also do research on known animals and populations.

17 hours ago, Myles said:

I think money like this should be offered with restrictions.   Maybe require they also do research on known animals and populations.

I don't think this film is quite like that. More of a human interest story about the man leading this search and his heroic struggle against reason. Plus as I understand it it's the filmmakers not him who got the 50K.

• Thanks 1

I do hope they find something but every docu about tazzies makes me nervous. As long as they don’t shoot anything, have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Tasmin Tigers may not be extinct after all,  there is a lot of forest on Tasmania, and if every time i showed my face and some one wanted to shoot me, i would remain well hidden too.