Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russians accuse US of space imperialism

Eldorado

"The Russian space agency, Roscosmos, accused Donald Trump on Tuesday of creating a basis to take over other planets by signing an executive order outlining U.S. policy on commercial mining in space.

"The executive order, which Roscosmos said damaged the scope for international cooperation in space, was signed on Monday.

"It said the United States would seek to negotiate “joint statements and bilateral and multilateral arrangements with foreign states regarding safe and sustainable operations for the public and private recovery and use of space resources”."

Full report at Reuters: Link

At PC Mag UK: Link

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Russians crack me up.  They act here as if they'd share and share alike if it was THEY who had the tech to get their first.  PLEASE...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

Great.  Now we're going to have a space war.  Perfect.   

It would crack me up if suddenly there were Chinese astronauts waving from Mars. :yes:

• Haha 7

One of the key indicators, of the end of this age, is the arrogant claiming of Heaven, as a piece of real estate.

The entity or a nation which does this; which crosses this line, will experience certain destruction.

And you wonder about the timing of this plague, and it’s announcement by a servant of the true Owner and King, who paid with His Own life?

There are many plagas coming, and there will be no shelter from these storms. This is just the warm-up.

• Confused 1

Make the stupid stop! It hurts my brain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All of America’s defense contractors are now targets of every imaginable, and unimaginable problems, flaws, errors, mistakes in judgment, and yes, the plagas. Boeing, chief among them.

I don’t think many people here realize the severity of this error that resulted in this rocket going off course. First, the time, was literally miscalculated, not a common error, and then they couldn’t communicate with this rocket ship to correct the first problem.

It was as if a miniature black hole temporarily moved near this vehicle, only there was no other evidence of its existence. Like the very laws of physics were suddenly changed, in that window they were using.

So much for the new throne that some men have decided to make for themselves. As we are seeing, it doesn’t take much to disable it.

Edited by Raptor Witness

57 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

One of the key indicators, of the end of this age, is the arrogant claiming of Heaven, as a piece of real estate.

Truly ? 

Could you give me a biblical reference for that ? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Truly ? 

Could you give me a biblical reference for that ? 

I will give you a hint, the “fiery stones” are the planets. Then asked the important question, is there trade or violence linked to trade, in Heaven?

Edited by Raptor Witness

ROFL...this basicly says that any American company that manages to mine an asteroid, is legally entitled to do so, and to keep the materials that it manages to mine, and any profits that accrue from that activity. 

It is a variation on the Space Launch Competitive Act, signed in by President Obama. Curiously, nobody objected to it at the time. However, when TRUMP does it, it's suddenly Imperialistic Space Piracy, and racist to boot. . Arrrrrrrrrrr Jim Lad. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I will give you a hint, the “fiery stones” are the planets. Then asked the important question, is there trade or violence linked to trade, in Heaven?

So in other words, you can't support your argument with citations ? 

Fair enough. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

So in other words, you can't support your argument with citations ? 

Fair enough. 

No, I just think you need to learn to do a little bit of reading on your own, if you’re going to demand “Biblical” references here.

I have been writing about this same issue, since 2006, warning that the sun would set On the West. Perhaps some expected the solar corona, itself, to reach down from Heaven.

Am I happy to see it happen, of course not, but this business of claiming part of Heaven, is extremely dangerous.

Call it purely chance if you want to, but perhaps Heaven has had just about enough, of our little, New York, real estate developer, on earth.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

Google in quotation marks,
"A feather Falls, it catches fire"

White feathers Feather falling 2

Source 2-15-2013

How many feathers do you see in the solar corona, in my numerous forecasts here? 

Hurricane Isaac

Source

Those who ignore the warnings that we are brought close to extinction, for stepping beyond certain reasonable boundaries, are playing with fire that they don’t understand; or worse, carelessly thumb their noses at. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

23 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

If you have to interpret vague passages that make zero sense that's a good clue that it's bull ****.

22 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Am I happy to see it happen, of course not, but this business of claiming part of Heaven, is extremely dangerous.

Who claimed part of Heaven.  Heaven isn't even known to be real.  Space is not heaven.  

• Thanks 1