Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman dating a chandelier court case tossed

Eldorado

"A woman who claims to be in a relationship with a 92-year-old chandelier has lost a discrimination case against The Sun.

"Amanda Liberty says her sexual orientation is an attraction to inanimate objects, which has been described in one academic paper as ‘objectum sexual’.

"She has spoken out about her unusual love story in the media previously, saying she planned to have a commitment ceremony to Lumiere to show ‘that my love is going to last’."

Full monty at the UK Metro: Link

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I honestly don't know what anyone see's in a 92yr old chandelier, its not like its got loads of money like Bernie Ecclestone, or draft dodging, orange face, fat Nixon Donald Trump.... Maybe its good in bed? It looks pretty hot. 

• Haha 3

The woman is described as being in her mid-thirties, the chandelier is reported to be 92  years of age. I don't want to strike a discouraging note  here, but I think I can foresee difficulties for a relationship with such a wide difference in the ages of those concerned.

That's a pretty odd relationship, but still doesn't top what I think is the #1 contender of weird relationships:

I drift between finding it funny and incredibly sad, but I guess it's better to laugh in lieu of crying sometimes, respectfully of course. :):

Edited by _Only

A bride-to-be is excitedly planning her big white wedding in a bid to marry her chandelier.

Amanda Liberty, describes herself as being in an open relationship with several chandeliers and is determined to shed light on her unusual relationship

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bride-plans-marry-chandelier-open-18334259.amp

The woman is definitely a few bulbs short of a chandelier.

And the bride-to-be - who had previously changed her surname by deed poll during a relationship with the Statue of Liberty

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bride-plans-marry-chandelier-open-18334259.amp

Craving attention on a big scale.

This woman needs a shrink!

• Like 4

On 4/14/2020 at 10:19 PM, Eldorado said:

objectum sexual

That would make a great album name.

• Like 2