Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Nessie sighting

Eldorado

"A veteran Loch Ness monster watcher has recorded the second sighting of Nessie deemed official this year.

"Irish hospital clerk Eoin O’Faodhagain, 55, caught what he believes is the legendary creature on camera as it swam around the Scottish loch on Monday.

"The Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Register has “confirmed” the footage, which shows something unexplained emerging from Urquhart Bay at around 8.11am."

Full monty at the UK Mirror: Link

And the UK Mail: Link

YouTube video (with that horrible robotic voiceover): Link

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The Loch Ness Monster is really 7 bigfoots in a pedal-powered submarine.
Wake up people!

• Haha 5

It could be anything...from a floating fridge to a drifting drowned unicorn...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Haha 1

it's a bird diving under to grab some food? 

Exactly Vareise, nothing more nothing less.

It looked as much like a UFO as anything else. It seemed to be reflective. It would take a real stretch of the imagination to make that little dot into a serpent shape.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DanL said:

It looked as much like a UFO as anything else. It seemed to be reflective. It would take a real stretch of the imagination to make that little dot into a serpent shape.

I'm with you DanL. These white round things are so commonly seen by UFO watchers. Seeing a slow one is strange if that is what it is.

Three years ago I saw two white orbs on two different late evenings at 10:30 PM CST rise extremely fast from Upper Manitou Lake, Ontario. They came up over 2 miles West of my location at Green Island Lodge!

MK

Pixels, pixels, pixels... could be anything.

The Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Register has “confirmed” the footage, which shows something unexplained emerging from Urquhart Bay at around 8.11am

Annnnnnd the bs start here. ^

Official. :D

Fishing is now prohibited because of the lockdown, there are more and bigger fish around. The wildlife, birds, are having a field day.

He caught this on a livestream ffs!!! 

Clearly pixels and reflection. Looks very much like a fish, reflection from the sun creates the white around it.

I see white reflection all the time in the right light on the water on objects and that is with a direct eye on the water, not through a camera.

Still can not stop laughing at the "official " bit.

• Haha 1

"According to Eoin, it was 10ft long, protruding at least 3ft out of the water and heading southwest."

I've hooked some big fish up in Canada but never that big!

MK

• Confused 1

Didn't see anything but a white dot moving across screen.  That could have been a duck or a floating bleach bottle.  Where do people get this sort of crap?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Put the camera closer where it can resolve something or, get a camera than works at that distance. Otherwise, what is the point of doing this at all?