Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 documents to be kept secret

Eldorado

"Donald Trump's administration refuses to release documents related to the 9/11 terror attacks to block families of victims from obtaining evidence in their civil lawsuit against Saudi Arabia.

"In New York federal court filings this week, US Attorney General William Barr and intelligence director Richard Grenell invoked unprecedented claims that the documents remain state secrets, which must be locked down to "protect the national security interests" of the US government, despite the president's pledge to help families in the case.

"The filings suggest that exposing Saudi ties to the attacks could pose "exceptionally grave damage" to national security, the administration said, though the contents of those documents remain a mystery."

Full monty at the UK Independent: Link

And at ProPublica: Link

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A friend in need is a friend indeed... 

4 days ago · The deal will reduce output by 9.7 million barrels a day. ... OPEC and Russia Agree to Cut Oil Production .

3 days ago · President Trump celebrated the deal in tweets, saying it could produce even more cuts than what it officially  ...

4 days ago · Opec producers and allies have agreed a record oil deal that will slash global output by about 10% after a ..

~

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"The filings suggest that exposing Saudi ties to the attacks could pose "exceptionally grave damage" to national security,

A day may well come when these sleazebags realize too late that THEY are in "exceptionally grave" circumstances.  IMO, the sooner the better.  Americans have always been told that we are a nation of "laws, not men".  These corrupt power brokers seem to think the population is dumbed down enough and entertained enough that they can play their games in the open.  One guy who resorts to violence to disabuse them of that notion would be called a lone wolf terrorist.  When it becomes THOUSANDS, it's called revolution :tu:

• Like 2

I know Trump is a total Jeremy, but the extent of Saudi involvement will be covered up by any administration, GOP or Dem, for decades to come.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, acute said:

I know Trump is a total Jeremy, but the extent of Saudi involvement will be covered up by any administration, GOP or Dem, for decades to come.

Yep.  Every administration has done this.  If I remember correctly they weren't even allowed to file suite until Obamas second term.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Every administration has done this.  If I remember correctly they weren't even allowed to file suite until Obamas second term.

Even if Michael Moore got it 50 percent right, it's still astonishing how much Saudi Arabia runs the US.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, acute said:

Even if Michael Moore got it 50 percent right, it's still astonishing how much Saudi Arabia runs the US.

Really ? 

I thought it was the Jews ? :P 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Really ? 

The Saudi Jews. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

That's the other 50%!

:whistle:

(Only kidding, folks)

• Haha 1

OooooKAY. 

So the US is 100% controlled ? 

50% by the Saudi's

50% by the Jews. 

Hmmm... so the Blacks have NO say whatsoever ? Nor do the Muslims ? 

Intriguing. 

• Haha 1

Oh the comments I could make for the sake of comedy.................But no.  I'm a good boy ^_^

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

So the US is 100% controlled ? 

50% by the Saudi's

50% by the Jews. 

I didn't say the USA was 50% controlled by the Saudis, and I was joking about the Jews in response to RoofGardener.

8 minutes ago, acute said:

I didn't say the USA was 50% controlled by the Saudis, and I was joking about the Jews in response to RoofGardener.

Wait.. what.. I AM roofgardener ? :unsure2: 

Umm.. aren't I ? :unsure: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I love the way Trump said he was going to reveal all - and as usual, has lied.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

I love the way Trump said he was going to reveal all - and as usual, has lied.

actually Obama did exactly the same - before he became President he promised the families he would give them what they wanted - then when he became President he didn't...

looks like that when they get into the top job they are given info or advice etc and are persuaded to change their minds -

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, acute said:

I'm not familiar with that phrase.   

18 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Wait.. what.. I AM roofgardener ? :unsure2: 

Umm.. aren't I ? :unsure: 

Golly gosh!

I believe you are!

39 minutes ago, Myles said:
19 hours ago, acute said:

I know Trump is a total Jeremy,

I'm not familiar with that phrase.

It's modern Rhyming Slang, based on the UK's former Health Secretary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, acute said:

It's modern Rhyming Slang, based on the UK's former Health Secretary.

ah, that would be Jeremy Hunt ? :P 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

ah, that would be Jeremy Hunt ? :P 

That rings a bell, yes.

;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

"For the good of the Nation!"....WHICH nation?

Earthica.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:57 PM, acute said:

People always ramble about some grand conspiracy and all these evil plans that some shadowy cabal has for the planet when the truth is just so much simpler.... $$$$$

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

neither bush nor obama released those documents either.   trump is the only one who calls SA out, in regards to them screwing usa financialy,  while obama bowed to them. not to mention, if anyone thinks saudi would pay anyone a penny, even if found guilty is delusional. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

neither bush nor obama released those documents either.   trump is the only one who calls SA out, in regards to them screwing usa financialy,  while obama bowed to them. not to mention, if anyone thinks saudi would pay anyone a penny, even if found guilty is delusional. 

Right about Bush.  Right about Obama.  Trumps first overseas visit was to touch the orb of mind control with the Saudi King.  He is not standing up to them any more than the other two.

• Like 3