Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Werewolf' sightings reported in Mexico

UM-Bot

A good chunk of Mexico is loaded with witch people, so I mean anything goes down there really, if you believe in that sort of thing. 

As far as the shootings, that's like reporting a star in the night sky.  The county has been taken over by cartel drug dealers for 20 years if not longer. I remember I saw several random people get shot when I went for a little browsing and also a soldier chasing local people with what appeared to be an AK47? I hope they all stay safe. And i hope some countries can come together to collectively eradicate all the corruption in that once beautiful country. 

Edited by LeonKennedy
Forgot to say night
  • Thanks 3

Sometimes, after reading stuff like this, I wonder if we are not returning to the dark ages. I mean, Werewolves? Vampires? Come on!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

So deer, wild cats, boar, turkeys, & now werewolves are coming to reclaim territory with humans stuck cooped up because of the pandemic. I have to wonder what kind of battles there's gonna be when people start getting back out. Werewolves, though? I don't know what they're seeing, but scared people might have a right to fear depending on what's walking around outside. LOL

I kid you not, my dad-in-law owns a used car lot. A customer came home to a totaled car. He had no clue what happened & it looked like a bear ate & ripped the thing to shreds. The car was totaled. We had no clue what happened. Man leaves house with a friend & comes back a few hours later to this. We laughed at the time, but now I wonder what's walking around here local that I might not want to meet in the dark. :huh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah Mexico! Brujas volandas, duendes reales, aparicions de Cristo... The land of wonders.

Edited by Chaldon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, cathya said:

Sometimes, after reading stuff like this, I wonder if we are not returning to the dark ages. I mean, Werewolves? Vampires? Come on!

Sometimes after reading stuff like this, I wonder if some people left them to begin with. LOL

• Haha 2

Listening to Coast to Coast AM radio USA one so dedicated will hear about the giant, grey, glowing red eyed wolf man-like beings a lot! The callers and crypto news author guests report those similar creatures from the wild country of Wisconsin, Canada's provinces, Michigan's U.P., Minnesota and more areas too numerous to mention. So now this phenomenon includes Mexico!

MK

The Dogman must've crossed the border. Maybe on his way to Cancun for some refuge from the Michigan cold?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

People will do anything to get out.

Here is one from Spain

Man-tries-to-escape-coronavirus-quaranti

This one from china

25169922-0-image-a-73_1582635408785.jpg

This one in Florida

Woman-wears-unicorn-suit-to-walk-her-dog

So someone dresses up as a bear in Mexico, and we have a werewolf.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Man was that a chintzy article and waste of two minutes. As a believer in crypto/paranormal things I would have actually liked to have heard the testimony of some of the stronger witnesses. Nothing there to even warm-up the Papameter into a reading. I'd like to slap our Bot.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

So someone dresses up as a bear in Mexico, and we have a werewolf.:rolleyes:

So if it's people dressing up, then where are all the hundreds of reports of dressed-up people shot dead? You didn't think that over very well did ya?

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Rolci said:

So if it's people dressing up, then where are all the hundreds of reports of dressed-up people shot dead? You didn't think that over very well did ya?

Where in the article does it say a "werewolf" was shot? 

Where in the article does it say there are hundreds of reports?

Where in the article does it say the people know exactly what it was?

Please read the article again.

Here are a few points you may need to read:

According to reports, the mysterious beast has been heard walking across rooftops and some residents have even fallen out over whether it should be protected or eliminated.

There have also been reports of gunshots at night, prompting a local police investigation

According to psychotherapist Dulce Bonifaz, the most likely explanation is "collective hysteria" exacerbated by the coronavirus pandemic lockdown.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/336388/spate-of-werewolf-sightings-reported-in-mexico

I have given an example of what it could be as it certainly is not a werewolf.

Would you like to come up with something?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rolci said:

Where are the werewolves shot dead?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Myles said:

Where are the werewolves shot dead?

Give him time to think it over. ;)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Where in the article does it say a "werewolf" was shot? 

Where in the article does it say there are hundreds of reports?

Where in the article does it say the people know exactly what it was?

Why do you keep asking about this one article? Wait, you actually thought these were the first sightings in recorded history? And that this was the first article? And that people started dressing up yesterday? :D :D :D You need to do some research on this, you're in for a big surprise!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Chaldon said:

Ah Mexico! Brujas volandas, duendes reales, aparicions de Cristo y Naguals 

:yes:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Rolci said:

Why do you keep asking about this one article? Wait, you actually thought these were the first sightings in recorded history? And that this was the first article? And that people started dressing up yesterday? :D :D :D You need to do some research on this, you're in for a big surprise!

Lol. I am fully aware of fantasy werewolf stories.

Only an idiot would ask someone the question in bold.

Now lets stick to this article.

Answer the questions posed to you and stop avoiding them.

1 hour ago, Gary Meadows said:

So, too many drugs in Mexico...

Or not enough/not the right kinds.

There was a picture of lines in the ground posted online.... It MUST be true.

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

There was a picture of lines in the ground posted online.... It MUST be true.

Reminds me of the Moon landings.

"Look, they're showing us pictures you can make in a studio. And they've got rocks... MUST be from the Moon!!"

*singing REM to himself:* "If you believe they put a man on the Moon..."

If you believe that, you probably believe in Santa too. After all, we have millions of times more pictures of Santa than of "people on the moon". And while we have a few rocks, we have billions of presents! It MUST be true!

Edited by Rolci
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Rolci said:

"Look, they're showing us pictures you can make in a studio. And they've got rocks... MUST be from the Moon!!"

If you believe that, you probably believe in Santa too. After all, we have millions of times more pictures of Santa than of "people on the moon". And while we have a few rocks, we have billions of presents! It MUST be true!

You realize you are destroying your own case, right?

2 hours ago, Rolci said:

Wait, wait, wait . . .  are you saying there is a Moon?  It you believe that, you probably believe there's a sun as well.