Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suzuki Swift lift off

toast

• Haha 6

Somebody probably earned a Darwin Award with that stunt. :lol:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Somebody probably earned a Darwin Award with that stunt. :lol:

Or at least a prize of some kind for total distance jumped at a traffic circle :w00t:

• Haha 5

That song :D Hope it went without loss of life in the end.

26 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Cool, if a bit obvious,  CGI.

Reason: the speed of the vehicle upon impact was far too slow to enable such velocity and distance of its flight. Even if the car had encountered an optimally angled ramp and not a verticle obstacle. A real vehicle hitting that  near-vertical abutment at the speed shown (maybe 50 mph) would not have travelled even 20 feet.

You're welcome to do the math on the physics here if you like.  I'm too lazy, but I'll give you the vehicle weight: 1900 lbs.

Just sayin. 

Don't be so sure m8. I was maybe 14 or so, my friend stole his moms car ( Golf 1 but S version :D ) and i was going like 60 km/h max, scratched pavement ( which was 20 cm height max ) and we ended up on roof. It was crazy how long we rolled. Took us few days of lies until we found money to pay for repairs and return the car. Fun days.

50 mph can kill easily and i guess do much more than what i experience with half of that speed. Maybe reason why i never got my license, never tried but managed to be idiot who hurt his back in another accident in 2007.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Cool, if a bit obvious,  CGI.

Reason: the speed of the vehicle upon impact was far too slow to enable such velocity and distance of its flight. Even if the car had encountered an optimally angled ramp and not a verticle obstacle. A real vehicle hitting that  near-vertical abutment at the speed shown (maybe 50 mph) would not have travelled even 20 feet.

Sure. And the fakers faked a complete Poland newspaper as well to make the vid more credible.

You're welcome to do the math on the physics here if you like.  I'm too lazy, but I'll give you the vehicle weight: 1900 lbs.

Just sayin. 

Well done, Sherlock.

• Haha 2

Hmm.. the roundabout DOES have a shallow bank... it almost LOOKS like a ramp ? 

The story is apparently true. The car ended up on fire in a graveyard. The driver was injured, but survived.