Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ROK President MOON declares new world order

Great Old Man

EV8qYs0UMAIj7oY?format=jpg&name=small

New world order was declared by President Moon in ROK.

he mentioned "새로운 세계의 질서를 준비한다", which translated to NWO new world order.

새로운= new

세계=world

질서=order

Before that, one of high shadow cabinet, who did manipulated Internet opinion, DruKing claimed that High officials of ROK and President Moon is actually Jesuit's servant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_opinion_rigging_scandal_in_South_Korea

http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/politics/assembly/840740.html

he claimed

(Cheong Wa Dae) formed a regime with only a few people who took the oath of the Jesuit Society," he said. "Considering why Yoon Tae-young (former spokesman of the Participatory Government) or "three-cheol (Lee Ho-cheol, Jeon Hae-cheol, and Yang Jeong-cheol), who are called close aides to President Moon, was pushed out, Yoon Tae-young or the members of the former participatory government must have been uncomfortable with Cheong Wa Dae

Furthermore, Not only ROK, also North Korea has close relationship to Mason.

EV8sNIzU0AAa66g?format=png&name=900x900

The Swiss International School, where Kim Jong-un graduated, is the Bern International School run by Freemason.
However, Kim Jong-un seems to be disobeying what the Shadow Government says now, unlike South Korea, which is the puppet of Masons.
Unlike his predecessors, Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il (Kim Jong-il lived in seclusion because he was afraid of the dark-dominant party).
The school's official name is Pansophic International School in Berne, which is traditionally designed to train the Freemason elite.
Iluminati is a place of Iluminati-style education that trains talented people for future use.
-Pansopical Freemason-
Our mission is to maintain, study, improve, develop and perpetuate Freemason's omniscient consciousness by linking visionary spiritual training with the early classes and schools. Another traditional spiritual realm is to revive Freemason's integrated and spiritual traditions through basic Mason self-development and social training, thereby realizing the context of the Rose Cross, Templar, Cavalist and Gnosticism  the philosophy of their own training or Freemasons."

- On September 13, 1992, authorized by Bishop George Boyer to give authority to the Pan-Sapical Freemason precedent and deliver it to John Joker, Grand Master of London-London.

In conclusion: both ROK and DPRK are dominated by "Shadow Party"

• Thanks 1

Well, I for one don't care about their money sucking efforts....

• Haha 2

:lol:.........i don't have the words...........

• Haha 2

I have plenty, but it's not allowed here.. 

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Yes, we corrupt Buddhists are such a evil bunch. :devil:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, third_eye said:

~

Yes. Same here. I can think of nothing that wouldn't be removed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm surprised some people have enough functioning brain cells to run their autonomic systems. 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 9:25 PM, Obviousman said:

I'm surprised some people have enough functioning brain cells to run their autonomic systems. 

Yeah. 

The opening post is an incomprehensible bucket of garbage.

What is anyone supposed to do with it?

In good ol' English here is Bo Gritz (CIA agent) talking about the NWO. It's 2 hours long and very interesting, not just about the NWO but also about assassination attempt on Reagan, Georges Bush Senior's dirty dealings,etc. The quality of the images is quite poor but he sure makes up for it with the information given.

Edited by Candor
embed

23 minutes ago, Candor said:

In good ol' English here is Bo Gritz (CIA agent) talking about the NWO. It's 2 hours long and very interesting, not just about the NWO but also about assassination attempt on Reagan, Georges Bush Senior's dirty dealings,etc. The quality of the images is quite poor but he sure makes up for it with the information given.

I can't understand for the life of me why he doesn't hangout with Alex "**** for brains" Jones... :unsure2:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bo_Gritz

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He might not be a perfect man but if half of what he mentioned in the video is true, I don't really care about his imperfections. Btw, I don't think you even watched the video presented before commenting. 

A little quick at judging people, are we?

4 hours ago, Candor said:

A little quick at judging people, are we?

Indeed, the video was uploaded on 1 July 2017.

Why would you judge that you are the first person to introduce Gritz to anybody?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Indeed, the video was uploaded on 1 July 2017.

Why would you judge that you are the first person to introduce Gritz to anybody?

I never made such a statement. :no: