Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The strange case of the Cornish Owlman

UM-Bot

I take it seriously because I saw something in the seventies as a child in the United States and it haunts me to this day. Nope it wasn't a giant humanoid
owl and it did not have red eyes and I saw it in the daylight I've never seen anything like it before and I'm not really going to get into it but it was really big and it was black and possibly demonic I don't know what else to think or say about it, I noticed most people here don't even respect what other people have actually seen and are overly cynical.. don't even really listen to you.. they make up their minds without even seeing what you saw  or considering  so what you're saying could actually be true, that is so damn boring. The past few years I have researched to see if it matched any natural descriptions of bird but it doesn't.. anyway don't write things off so easily that you don't understand, it's arrogant. The most intelligent people on the planet have open minds.

Edited by kel_kel
typos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, kel_kel said:

I take it seriously because I saw something in the seventies as a child in the United States and it haunts me to this day. Nope it wasn't a giant humanoid
owl and it did not have red eyes

What relevance does this have to the owlman? It's a complete non sequitur and doesn't change the fact that the owlman is likely a hoax.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I take it seriously because I saw something in the seventies as a child in the United States

The Cornish story is not real.

I will say your American one is close behind.

they make up their minds without even seeing what you saw  or considering  so what you're saying could actually be true,

If we can not see what you saw, we have to go by what you tell us, sometimes to the person who did not see what you saw, they only need listen to what you are saying to realise it could not actually be true. 

The most intelligent people on the planet have open minds.

The intelligent people fill their minds with knowledge, not woo.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, kel_kel said:

I've never seen anything like it before and I'm not really going to get into it

With these in your face encounters most people are reluctant to say much about them,the genuine people.I take these people seriously but I tend to make jokes about everything and anything.

Edited by openozy

On 4/25/2020 at 7:20 PM, Carnoferox said:

What relevance does this have to the owlman? It's a complete non sequitur and doesn't change the fact that the owlman is likely a hoax.

I beg your pardon. A hoax by Tony Doc Shiels? I don't think so. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, oldrover said:

I beg your pardon. A hoax by Tony Doc Shiels? I don't think so. 

Yeah who would've thought he'd been behind the whole thing... :rolleyes:

• Haha 1