Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Eerie figure spotted in viral TikTok video

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

acute

This is an open-n-shut case of a thing.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iilaa'mpuul'xem
Posted (edited)

Why would you even do that???? He needs slapping senseless. 

Edited by Iilaa'mpuul'xem
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inn Spectre
1 hour ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

He needs slapping senseless. 

Translation: He's a social media user.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seti42
Posted (edited)

With so many people faking stuff like this for clicks and likes, It's pretty much impossible for me to take a social media post seriously or objectively regarding paranormal content.

Also, it looks like a cat. Especially how it nopes out of there after seeing its human dance around. 

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MissJatti

This is what it would of done, if it came all the way downstairs lol

tenor.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles

I'm bummed that Tik Tok has become successful.  When it started it's marketing campaign a few years ago, it used young teens in scantly clad outfits.   This Chinese company was using young teens as sex objects.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog

Some people are craving for attention... no other reason to do video like these...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
Posted (edited)

Obvious cat. What kind of moron would think otherwise?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

Read the whole article and watched the video. So, let's do it.

Papameter Reading:

55% Paranormal  45% Normal

Consideration point: He said that he did not have any pets but that the house was situated near a cemetery.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Read the whole article and watched the video. So, let's do it.

Papameter Reading:

55% Paranormal  45% Normal

Consideration point: He said that he did not have any pets but that the house was situated near a cemetery.
 

A cemetery full of giant mutant rats !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Read the whole article and watched the video. So, let's do it.

Papameter Reading:

55% Paranormal  45% Normal

Consideration point: He said that he did not have any pets but that the house was situated near a cemetery.

Clearly you need to get back to work papageorge.  I think your meter is about 30% out of calibration.  Time to get out in the world and re-calibrate.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
3 hours ago, Myles said:

I'm bummed that Tik Tok has become successful.  When it started it's marketing campaign a few years ago, it used young teens in scantly clad outfits.   This Chinese company was using young teens as sex objects.   

Yep,

TikTok does not want “ugly, fat or poor” people on its platform

https://www-explica-co.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.explica.co/tiktok-does-not-want-ugly-fat-or-poor-people-on-its-platform/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15874063646662&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.explica.co%2Ftiktok-does-not-want-ugly-fat-or-poor-people-on-its-platform%2F

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Clearly you need to get back to work papageorge.  I think your meter is about 30% out of calibration.  Time to get out in the world and re-calibrate.

Oh, I see. So what do think the reading should have been?

i was thinking the old meter looked dead-to-nuts right  on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Ugh, I had to watch that....

Could be someone popping their head around the stairs or something equally mundane. Bah, boring. I can't believe what passes as a ghost sighting now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Oh, I see. So what do think the reading should have been?

i was thinking the old meter looked dead-to-nuts right  on.

Minimum 75% normal, up to 99%., 25% max down to 1% other.  Consider this:  why as an addition  to a dance routine posting which is pretty lame would those claims; no pets and living near a cemetery be brought up if it was not a scam to get more viewership by hinting at paranormal. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
17 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

 Consider this:  why as an addition  to a dance routine posting which is pretty lame would those claims; no pets and living near a cemetery be brought up if it was not a scam to get more viewership by hinting at paranormal. 

Let's use the Papameter algorithm to analyze your comment. Your point as being a negative is not logically founded. If the comment about pets and cemetery were put out BEFORE the controversy then you would have a point that the Papameter would have caught. Obviously AFTER the controversy those points needed to be addressed as they were pertinent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Let's use the Papameter algorithm to analyze your comment. Your point as being a negative is not logically founded. If the comment about pets and cemetery were put out BEFORE the controversy then you would have a point that the Papameter would have caught. Obviously AFTER the controversy those points needed to be addressed as they were pertinent.

Yes sir.  Respectfully, I believe it was a setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes sir.  Respectfully, I believe it was a setup.

The Papameter did respect that possibility.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hereticspl

Gee I wonder what's more likely? It's the ghost of a person who decided to pop in for a visit but is shy and didn't want to be caught on camera, or the guy who posts videos of himself dancing online does something to get himself more attention? Are you kidding me?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc

I am sure he can get booked all over tv if he can only get rid of the skinny kid dancing in front of him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc

Caught from a security camera.  

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qxcontinuum
Posted (edited)

It's something small. Can be the head of a cat or someone's foot.

The eerie part is actualy the dancer. Cringy

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ercbreeze

You can clearly see it's a cat.  Even moves like scared cat!

Ericmeter: Paranormal 0% house pet/cat 100%

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.