Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eerie figure spotted in viral TikTok video

UM-Bot

Why would you even do that???? He needs slapping senseless. 

Edited by Iilaa'mpuul'xem
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

He needs slapping senseless. 

Translation: He's a social media user.

• Haha 4

With so many people faking stuff like this for clicks and likes, It's pretty much impossible for me to take a social media post seriously or objectively regarding paranormal content.

Also, it looks like a cat. Especially how it nopes out of there after seeing its human dance around. 

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 1

This is what it would of done, if it came all the way downstairs lol

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I'm bummed that Tik Tok has become successful.  When it started it's marketing campaign a few years ago, it used young teens in scantly clad outfits.   This Chinese company was using young teens as sex objects.   

• Like 2

Read the whole article and watched the video. So, let's do it.

Papameter Reading:

55% Paranormal  45% Normal

Consideration point: He said that he did not have any pets but that the house was situated near a cemetery.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading:

Consideration point: He said that he did not have any pets but that the house was situated near a cemetery.

A cemetery full of giant mutant rats !

Papameter Reading:

Clearly you need to get back to work papageorge.  I think your meter is about 30% out of calibration.  Time to get out in the world and re-calibrate.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Myles said:

I'm bummed that Tik Tok has become successful.  When it started it's marketing campaign a few years ago, it used young teens in scantly clad outfits.   This Chinese company was using young teens as sex objects.   

Yep,

TikTok does not want “ugly, fat or poor” people on its platform

https://www-explica-co.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.explica.co/tiktok-does-not-want-ugly-fat-or-poor-people-on-its-platform/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15874063646662&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.explica.co%2Ftiktok-does-not-want-ugly-fat-or-poor-people-on-its-platform%2F

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Clearly you need to get back to work papageorge.  I think your meter is about 30% out of calibration.  Time to get out in the world and re-calibrate.

Oh, I see. So what do think the reading should have been?

i was thinking the old meter looked dead-to-nuts right  on.

Ugh, I had to watch that....

Could be someone popping their head around the stairs or something equally mundane. Bah, boring. I can't believe what passes as a ghost sighting now.

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Oh, I see. So what do think the reading should have been?

i was thinking the old meter looked dead-to-nuts right  on.

Minimum 75% normal, up to 99%., 25% max down to 1% other.  Consider this:  why as an addition  to a dance routine posting which is pretty lame would those claims; no pets and living near a cemetery be brought up if it was not a scam to get more viewership by hinting at paranormal. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Consider this:  why as an addition  to a dance routine posting which is pretty lame would those claims; no pets and living near a cemetery be brought up if it was not a scam to get more viewership by hinting at paranormal. 

Let's use the Papameter algorithm to analyze your comment. Your point as being a negative is not logically founded. If the comment about pets and cemetery were put out BEFORE the controversy then you would have a point that the Papameter would have caught. Obviously AFTER the controversy those points needed to be addressed as they were pertinent.

Let's use the Papameter algorithm to analyze your comment. Your point as being a negative is not logically founded. If the comment about pets and cemetery were put out BEFORE the controversy then you would have a point that the Papameter would have caught. Obviously AFTER the controversy those points needed to be addressed as they were pertinent.

Yes sir.  Respectfully, I believe it was a setup.

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes sir.  Respectfully, I believe it was a setup.

The Papameter did respect that possibility.

• Like 1

Gee I wonder what's more likely? It's the ghost of a person who decided to pop in for a visit but is shy and didn't want to be caught on camera, or the guy who posts videos of himself dancing online does something to get himself more attention? Are you kidding me?

• Like 1

It's something small. Can be the head of a cat or someone's foot.

The eerie part is actualy the dancer. Cringy

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1