Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kim Jung Un possibly dead after surgery

DarkHunter

4 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Kim Jung Un missed another important anniversary, this one being the founding of the North Korean army.  Also more and more sources are running with the story that the Chinese team sent to North Korea was to check on his health.

Im guessing if he's dead then they are playing for time to choose his successor and so they can put some sort of spin out to his people and the world media.

Im glad I am not part of his medical team if he did pass away.

• Like 4

If true, I'm glad no tactical political genius with the WH recommended #45 claim credit for taking out Chubby Kim ... Yet.... 

Nyet? 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 4/21/2020 at 3:05 PM, RoofGardener said:

Sooooooooooooooo... if Kim DOES pop his clogs, who takes over ? 

I'm guessing the Military could grab power backed by China.

• Like 3

Here's a couple of snippets from today's Guardian.

Kim Jong-un's train possibly spotted at North Korean resort

As rumours persist that ruler is in poor health, satellite images emerge showing train parked at Wonsan’s ‘leadership station’

and this from the same article.

Who might succeed Kim?

If Kim Jong-un dies or is incapacitated, the North Korean regime would have little time to prepare for a smooth transition of power. But who might replace him?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/26/kim-jong-uns-train-possibly-spotted-at-north-korean-resort

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's also massively in South Korea's interest to keep the status quo going for as long as possible assuming Kim Jung Un died.

The death of Kim Jung Un will at minimum cause mass instability in North Korea and at worst could cause a complete societal collapse, civil war, or a regional war between both Koreas.  Then there is the matter of North Korea's nuclear arsenal which would need secured if stuff goes bad.  

From what I have heard rumors of Kim Jung Un's death has reached Pyongyang with North Korean citizens panicking and buying up food and other supplies, if Kim Jung Un isnt dead he will have to make an appearance soon.

• Like 3

Found this on tumblr just now. Wanted to share it. 

8aa20946f2b8154ea113352be4f3a1eaa7e86fd6.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Princess Serenity said:

Found this on tumblr just now. Wanted to share it. 

8aa20946f2b8154ea113352be4f3a1eaa7e86fd6.jpg

Indira Gandhi is disappointed.

• Haha 1

Kim Yo-jong has resting murder face.

Still, can't understand why so many of you believe her brother is dead when there's video evidence to the contrary.

ezgif-6-604f49ac3ac8.gif

At one time it was speculated (wishful thinking more than anything) that Kim Han-sol (eldest son of Kim Jong-nam, Kim Jong-un's assassinated half-brother) might one day emerge as a future leader of North Korea. His whereabouts are currently unknown, which is probably a smart move on his part.

• Thanks 1

It becomes highly more possible that Kim Jong un died.

We, ROK people, worry the China's greed over North Korea.

China want to take North Korea.

Taiwan's intelligence chief is saying Kim Jong Un is sick, he refused to elaborate on the answer by answering if it means Kim Jong Un is alive or dead citing wanting to protect Taiwan's intelligence sources inside North Korea.  He did say North Korea does have contingency plans in place incase a power struggle does develop.

• Like 1

Conspiracy theory but I wonder if he just didn't split.  Covid could have decimated enough of North Korea that the regime is no longer stable.  He plunders cash and goes to be rich dude on private island.

1 hour ago, susieice said:

It does seem that Kim Jong Un is back.  From what I have read and heard the story of him visiting a fertilizer production plant hasnt been independently verified from North Korean sources yet.

Only thing somewhat suspicious is that North Korea did not immediately release photos with the news story.  So far only rumors and speculation but I have heard some suggest it was either one of his body doubles, which he does have a few, or that its older stock images of Kim Jong Un that were not released previously.

But as of now despite the North Korean claim not being independently verified it does seem like Kim Jong Un is still alive.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2020 at 2:39 AM, Great Old Man said:

It becomes highly more possible that Kim Jong un died.

We, ROK people, worry the China's greed over North Korea.

China want to take North Korea.

Why would China was a third world dumpster fire like North Korea? I would cost them billions to get them up to the standards enjoyed by a Chinese peasant. 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 1:37 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why would China was a third world dumpster fire like North Korea? I would cost them billions to get them up to the standards enjoyed by a Chinese peasant. 

Because China want to take Pacific Ocean.

On 5/2/2020 at 11:40 AM, DarkHunter said:

It does seem that Kim Jong Un is back.  From what I have read and heard the story of him visiting a fertilizer production plant hasnt been independently verified from North Korean sources yet.

Only thing somewhat suspicious is that North Korea did not immediately release photos with the news story.  So far only rumors and speculation but I have heard some suggest it was either one of his body doubles, which he does have a few, or that its older stock images of Kim Jong Un that were not released previously.

But as of now despite the North Korean claim not being independently verified it does seem like Kim Jong Un is still alive.

Yes... Maybe he is just Kakemusha

3 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Because China want to take Pacific Ocean.

They get they through supporting and subsidising various Pacific Nations, no need taking responsibility for the dumpster on fire.

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2020 at 12:37 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

China did send thousand of troops during the Korean war, why it ended up a draw.

I don't think they want to take the land. But China does feel like having North Korea as a pawn is useful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

China did send thousand of troops during the Korean war, why it ended up a draw.

I don't think they want to take the land. But China does feel like having North Korea as a pawn is useful.

Exactly, a pawn. Not a vassal state, or an extension of the People’s Republic. 
a disposable, deniable, hands washed of, pawn.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2020 at 6:40 PM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Kim Yo-jong has resting murder face.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2020 at 10:50 PM, spartan max2 said:

A "buffer state" between them and American ground forces is what they wanted. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1