Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Liberal demographics

DieChecker

National Review: White Liberals, cont..
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/white-liberals-cont/

As Ramesh noted, a recent Pew Research poll asked registered Democratic voters and Democrat-leaning independents whether they were bothered by the fact that the Democratic Party’s likely nominee was a white man in his seventies. Here are the results, disaggregated by race, gender, and educational attainment:

This was interesting on who dislikes Biden. "People of Color" apparently are ok with him. Its the white, highly educated, who don't like him... Because he's a white male.

Guilt?

• Like 1

...i guess being a orange male means Trump will get all their votes. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

highly educated, who don't like him... Because he's a white male.

Guilt?

Because he is a dork.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

..i guess being a orange male means Trump will get all their votes.

Not according to THIS lovely example of a Dem shill:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/07/msnbcs-nicolle-wallace-looks-gleeful-at-idea-that-coronavirus-could-be-trumps-katrina-894965

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, and then said:

gotta agree some people will go into fantasy Island mode to get what they want. This works both ways as i bet there are more than enough nut jobs that vote republican also. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

This was interesting on who dislikes Biden. "People of Color" apparently are ok with him. Its the white, highly educated, who don't like him... Because he's a white male.

Guilt?

Less guilt and more “dear god, that is not what I want to be thought of being like”.

1 hour ago, and then said:

People  like the ones in your link - trapped in Trump Derangement Syndrome have lost their grip on reality -

Trump Detractors will be going up a few gears as the election draws nearer... they will not want the Virus Crisis (real or exaggerated) to peter out .... the last thing they want is for Trump to get the country back to some kind of normality and steady the economy... 

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Because he is a dork.

Well, true. But, that wasnt an option in the poll. :lol:

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Less guilt and more “dear god, that is not what I want to be thought of being like”.

:blink:

What? They dont want to be like Biden? Or dont want to be white and male?

Lol Ivory Tower white liberals always assume they know what blacks and other groups are thinking, how they should behave, what they should be angry about and who they should vote for. Meanwhile, I'm willing to bet every one of them spends millions to live as far away from any 'riff raff' as possible. 

Imagine doing things only because you think that's what you think that's what others are thinking that you should be doing. What a phony life that must be. 

55 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

:blink:

What? They dont want to be like Biden? Or dont want to be white and male?

They don’t want people to think they’ll like Biden (mentally “foggy” and borderline sexually abusive).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Guilt?

No, not guilt, virtue signaling.  

"Oh look at me, look at how woke I am, look at how sympathetic I am to your suffering, Oh how I wish I were a minority, please love me"

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, and then said:

People like that don't care about other people, they just want to be right at any cost.  That's how they can revel in the thought that other people suffering could bring trump down. 

• Like 1