Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Former French intelligence officer on UFOs

26 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

acute

I believe UFO's are able to use other dimensions, because of so many witnesses seeing them "pop in" and "pop out" again.

If they are not staying for long, our dimension might be a necessary step on their journey.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ell

Intelligence director disinformation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gargoylenest

That is what I always believed. I see dimension, not as it is always features with separate reality on different plane, but more as a different perception on the same plane; just like our eyes permit us to see light wave between violet and red, but not infrared and lower or ultraviolet and higher. Or the dark matter and dark energy that we can lightly perceive its effect on our world, but cannot see or interact with it. Why wouldnt it be way more than we can perceive, all around us. Cant see, cant interact, many, many (infinity?) layers of reality, with its own physics and maybe life forms? Just as we are now able to perceive different light wave that nobody knew existed for thousands of years, but perceived its heat (infrared) and effects (ultraviolet), maybe some life form are now able to perceive different layers of reality, which would explain how they seem to be appearing and disappearing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

Just because the ****** is a Intel officer, doesn't mean he has authority on the subject. The ones my stepdad flew around were all bat crap crazy.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
22 minutes ago, gargoylenest said:

That is what I always believed. I see dimension, not as it is always features with separate reality on different plane, but more as a different perception on the same plane; just like our eyes permit us to see light wave between violet and red, but not infrared and lower or ultraviolet and higher. Or the dark matter and dark energy that we can lightly perceive its effect on our world, but cannot see or interact with it. Why wouldnt it be way more than we can perceive, all around us. Cant see, cant interact, many, many (infinity?) layers of reality, with its own physics and maybe life forms? Just as we are now able to perceive different light wave that nobody knew existed for thousands of years, but perceived its heat (infrared) and effects (ultraviolet), maybe some life form are now able to perceive different layers of reality, which would explain how they seem to be appearing and disappearing?

The "astral plane" is just a "overlay" of spiritual energy in this reality according to what I was taught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
3 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A former French intelligence director has made the claim that UFOs could be coming from parallel worlds.

That is an opinion in a world ruled by facts.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nnicolette

This is old news :) I know that there are many here not trusting enough to learn from others' experiences, but during my visit on a saucer this is precisely what the lesson they gave me was about. We need to become more aware of frequencies and the fact that our material world is just a range on the spectrum that our bodies readily percieve, and that there are many other states around us which we are not interacting with. There are slightly different physics in the different ranges, creating many worlds in one physical location, and some are inhabited. The idea that this is an opinion is irrelevant to the reality of it, not being aware doesnt make the universe any less

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seti42
Posted (edited)

It's a fun hypothesis, and just as 'out there' and impossible to prove as the more common intelligent alien explanation. Humans time travelling from far in our future is another good one.
All three of those are more likely than previous centuries' ideas of gods, monsters, angels, demons, etc. Sci-fi is just an evolution of fantasy, though. I wonder what we'll call them a thousand years from now...

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
8 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A former French intelligence director has made the claim that UFOs could be coming from parallel worlds.

he's not making a claim= he's putting forward an opinion... there's a difference 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Truman show
48 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

he's not making a claim= he's putting forward an opinion... there's a difference 

an educated opinion based on facts that we'll probably never know about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver

I don’t know about the “other dimensions” part.....though I don’t think such a thing is impossible.  It may be a more likely explanation than aliens, IMO.  One thing does get me though....

So, many of these ufos move as if they have “anti-gravity” capability.  OK, that’s fine....but it doesn’t explain wind resistance.  Being able to hover against gravity is one thing, but being able to travel through the atmosphere at 5 miles per second is something else.  I don’t understand how anti-gravity explains those high velocities.  Air is still air, and any solid object would encounter resistance passing through it.  And then there’s the heat associated with moving that rapidly through the atmosphere.

It is a mystery to me because they must have antigravity and anti wind resistance to move that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

an educated opinion based on facts that we'll probably never know about. 

what facts are you referring to?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
58 minutes ago, Guyver said:

So, many of these ufos move as if they have “anti-gravity” capability.

so you are told- in a story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver
6 hours ago, Dejarma said:

so you are told- in a story

And?  Everyone is told things through stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

As far as it goes, I'd agree UFOs could be from parallel worlds. Its just as likely as them coming from other parts of the galaxy at faster then light, or coming from the future. All are impossible to prove, or disprove, using modern science.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver
18 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

As far as it goes, I'd agree UFOs could be from parallel worlds. Its just as likely as them coming from other parts of the galaxy at faster then light, or coming from the future. All are impossible to prove, or disprove, using modern science.

Exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver
18 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

As far as it goes, I'd agree UFOs could be from parallel worlds. Its just as likely as them coming from other parts of the galaxy at faster then light, or coming from the future. All are impossible to prove, or disprove, using modern science.

Yet, there are a whole entourage of people who attempt to deny the entire phenomenon.  Wouldn’t be surprised if some of them comment in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver

I don’t like to be one of these “talk about me” guys like some people around here....but I myself have seen UFOs on more than one occasion.  But then, it is my habit to observe the skies.  Anyway, the first UFO I saw looked like the batplane.  It made no sound, and was almost perfectly dark.  But I saw it and it was twenty years ago.  I would say that I think that an example of military technology.

But, on another occasion I did in fact observe a series of moving objects that I can’t really explain, but, they were giving off light, so again, they could be military technology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver

Whatever these UFOs are is a complete mystery to me.  I don’t really have a good explanation for myself.  I think much of it can be explained through our own technology, but there’s quite a bit that cannot.  For example, you take the last fifty or so years.  This “UFO” behavior as it’s described today has been the same.  Namely, that they seem to appear briefly usually, and they move off at rapid speeds.....perhaps after they have been observed?  

IDK.  I speculate.  But it can be shown that this rapid, antigravity type motion has been documented for a long time.  At the same time that our own mst advanced technology was the SR71, and the space shuttle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
16 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

an educated opinion based on facts that we'll probably never know about. 

Becasue there aren't any.

 

Oh wait, I fergot = the alienz only land in the USA (or in this case, France - I mean, where else..?).

Only at secret military bases.  And they turn their lights off until they have landed safely.

Oh wait, again  ... that doesn't align with a single UFO report.

.... except one.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Oh wait, I fergot = the alienz only crash in the USA 

:yes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'mConvinced
18 hours ago, Guyver said:

I don’t know about the “other dimensions” part.....though I don’t think such a thing is impossible.  It may be a more likely explanation than aliens, IMO.  One thing does get me though....

So, many of these ufos move as if they have “anti-gravity” capability.  OK, that’s fine....but it doesn’t explain wind resistance.  Being able to hover against gravity is one thing, but being able to travel through the atmosphere at 5 miles per second is something else.  I don’t understand how anti-gravity explains those high velocities.  Air is still air, and any solid object would encounter resistance passing through it.  And then there’s the heat associated with moving that rapidly through the atmosphere.

It is a mystery to me because they must have antigravity and anti wind resistance to move that way.

Wind and heat would be no problem for such a device. The best theoretical example we have to theorise with is the Alqcubierre/Froning warp drive. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver

Just to point out that the information in the video above is purely theoretical as is the notion of warp drive,  it’s a possible technology for the future in space travel, and I know that experiments have been done with it, but it doesn’t explain the type of motion claimed by people who have witnessed UFO’s.  FWIW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver

Just to point out that the information in the video above is purely theoretical as is the notion of warp drive,  it’s a possible technology for the future in space travel, and I know that experiments have been done with it, but it doesn’t explain the type of motion claimed by people who have witnessed UFO’s.  FWIW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.