Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People Break Down Their Favorite Urban Legend

rashore

Folks love a good urban legend. A scary story to tell in the dark.

There are whole collections of urban legends. There are webpages dedicated to finding out whether or not urban legends are true or false. 

Society loves them.

u/Milfhuntersplash asked:

What's your Favorite Cryptid or Urban Legends?

Here were some of those answers.

https://www.georgetakei.com/people-talk-favorite-urban-legends-2645577116.html?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My favorites are the Cockroach Taco from Taco Bell, Wendigo, Killer in the Backseat, and Aren't You Glad You Turned Out The Lights. 

• 2 months later...

I enjoy Siren Head, Cartoon Car, and Slenderman (I know the slenderman is a original but I enjoy it)

• 4 months later...
35 minutes ago, Dublin1953 said:

A guy on a motorbike is heading into the Mersey Tunnel. He sees a girl thumbing a lift. It is the days before the need to wear helmets so he tells her to jump on. She tells him her address. When he gets to the other end she has vanished. In a panic he alerts the Tunnel Police. A search is made. No girl. The next day he calls to her address. An old man is going the garden. he asks if she got home ok? The old man replies his daughter was killed in the Mersey Tunnel twenty  so years ago after falling off a motorbike. The story now covers many other tunnels, road bridges and even certain roads. The reason he does not go and check her address that night is because the old man always has to be in his garden and no one gardens at night.

A variation of the vanishing hitchhiker.