Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
averyemilieg

I'm an empath and I need help.

Recommended Posts

averyemilieg

How do I stop my overwhelming self doubt, logic, and fear. 

How do I stop feeling others emotions so intensely that I cannot sleep. 

Edited by averyemilieg
I did not want to share as much as I did
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
XenoFish

Visualize yourself writhing an indestructible impenetrable sphere that only allows what you want in. Imagine it constantly. Eventually a new mental filter will develop and your problems are solved. If that fails. You need to develop mental strength and resiliency. In other words you are currently mentally weak. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, averyemilieg said:

How do I stop my overwhelming self doubt, logic, and fear. 

How do I stop feeling others emotions so intensely that I cannot sleep. 

Lots of exercise a few hours before bed time and you will sleep like a babe, do you feel me.:D

By the way welcome to the forum.

Peace.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John from Lowell

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Self doubt often comes from your enviorment. Being told things by others to make you doubt yourself.

Know that that logical reasoning does not use or even like your intuitive knowing. Use it but do not depend on it.

Fear is the natural byproduct of our intellect. It is designed to have concerns for physical survival.

The emotions of others can be hard to deal with. Make a clear distinction between the feelings of others and your own sensativities. Then find ways to manage each of these energies.

John

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
averyemilieg

Thank you everyone!! I am really struggling with removing the self doubt and logic from my intuitive thoughts. I have had 3 things show me what I know is true that it is in fact true, but I am still doubting the over all outcome of the matter. I am such a logical person that if I cannot see something in front of me then I have a very difficult time believing it to be accurate.

My soulmate and I recently split for the 4th time in 8 years about a month ago, and yesterday as well as this morning I have been feeling his overwhelming sadness, loss, and depression that we aren't together. That I am gone, and that he is seeing me as the one. I have tried sending him love and light countless times, I have shielded myself with armour, mirrors, and wrapped myself in colours. I have even gone as far to Aura shield myself. Yet his subconscious is still coming to me on a way I have never experienced before. 

The feelings I have are not my own, which sounds crazy to say I know. I also know the difference between my sadness and others. I am not afraid of my feelings, what I feel now is all of his emotions, but also his fear of facing them. I don't know how to make that subside in anyway, he's been alone all weekend which isn't helping his mind/emotions in anyway, and it is making it difficult for him to focus. Which is now causing me to not feel like myself. I don't know how else to help him other than what I have done so far. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
18 minutes ago, averyemilieg said:

My soulmate and I recently split for the 4th time in 8 years about a month ago

Soulmate's don't exist, because if you can't make it work after 4 tries, you really need to move on with your life. I can explain this Empathy thing, but you probably won't like the answers I give.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, averyemilieg said:

My soulmate and I recently split for the 4th time in 8 years about a month ago,

Then it's a chemical attraction (pheromones) and not a true unifying one. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
49 minutes ago, Piney said:

Then it's a chemical attraction (pheromones) and not a true unifying one. 

Or it has something to do with attachment and hormones. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 hours ago, averyemilieg said:

Yet his subconscious is still coming to me on a way I have never experienced before. 

Sorry, but no. This is you. All you. You've got this obsessive idea that revolves around him and every little emotion you feed it, makes it stronger. He isn't doing a thing. You've created your own problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John from Lowell
2 hours ago, averyemilieg said:

The feelings I have are not my own, which sounds crazy to say I know. I also know the difference between my sadness and others. I am not afraid of my feelings, what I feel now is all of his emotions, but also his fear of facing them. I don't know how to make that subside in anyway, he's been alone all weekend which isn't helping his mind/emotions in anyway, and it is making it difficult for him to focus. Which is now causing me to not feel like myself. I don't know how else to help him other than what I have done so far. 

Hi,

My experience and guidance on using telepathy, which defines that as a shared experience, leads me to believe this is what is happening here. You can help him by having imaginary conversations with his subconscious. Just knowing you care should be enough to help him with his anxiety.

John

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abecrombie
On 4/25/2020 at 7:23 PM, XenoFish said:

Visualize yourself writhing an indestructible impenetrable sphere that only allows what you want in. Imagine it constantly. Eventually a new mental filter will develop and your problems are solved. If that fails. You need to develop mental strength and resiliency. In other words you are currently mentally weak. 

Im an empath, and that is why most empaths have fear and cant sleep because the majority of the world places this stigma on people that feel others pain and suffering, When a person is conscience of their ability to tune into anothers long suffering, that means they recognize and make the desicion to do something to help. That means we are strong. We are strong enough to feel and care and that means we have empathy. Not having empathy is too easy to do hence making one selfish and cold blocking the enormous need for those less fortunate than oneself. The power is in love and words. I would say , build the person up if they are feeling fear and cant sleep, remind them that there is other ways to remedy the feelings by learning some meditation or prayers, or breathing, or asking them how they can help. Not by suggesting their great abilities to a mind of weakness. help this person regain her or his own strengths by some act of love. Love never fails, not one damn thing does love fail. The person is not currently weak and lets say they are , well then build that person up with strong words that support the empathetic side of their nature. People that have empathy are very very strong. But we are all human . Lets remeber the golden rule here, Im sure this covid has made the whole planet a bit more stressed out and good suggestions for the empath is more powerful upbuilding to gain emotional control than suggesting that they are weak. It again, is a sign of strength to even have empathy or being an empath, it means they hold alot of emotions they recognize in others. They can do so much good. Sometimes we just have to have balance. A reminder that they have to have some empathy from another human being, I hope it gives them strength to post this comment , no ill feelings twords this comment im quoting response to, Just know that sometimes the people that do not use their conscience for the good of will is weak not the one that is overwelmed by empathic abilities to good for others and themselves. Remind them they are strong , they just have to be able to make sure it doesnt overwelm their self awareness and find balance. Prayer is usualy the remedy for this because that is where we found the source of Love itself. or someone with empathy. makes sense now doesnt it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
On 4/25/2020 at 10:07 PM, averyemilieg said:

How do I stop my overwhelming self doubt, logic, and fear. 

How do I stop feeling others emotions so intensely that I cannot sleep. 

Do you have a dog? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Abecrombie
On 4/26/2020 at 7:07 AM, averyemilieg said:

Thank you everyone!! I am really struggling with removing the self doubt and logic from my intuitive thoughts. I have had 3 things show me what I know is true that it is in fact true, but I am still doubting the over all outcome of the matter. I am such a logical person that if I cannot see something in front of me then I have a very difficult time believing it to be accurate.

My soulmate and I recently split for the 4th time in 8 years about a month ago, and yesterday as well as this morning I have been feeling his overwhelming sadness, loss, and depression that we aren't together. That I am gone, and that he is seeing me as the one. I have tried sending him love and light countless times, I have shielded myself with armour, mirrors, and wrapped myself in colours. I have even gone as far to Aura shield myself. Yet his subconscious is still coming to me on a way I have never experienced before. 

The feelings I have are not my own, which sounds crazy to say I know. I also know the difference between my sadness and others. I am not afraid of my feelings, what I feel now is all of his emotions, but also his fear of facing them. I don't know how to make that subside in anyway, he's been alone all weekend which isn't helping his mind/emotions in anyway, and it is making it difficult for him to focus. Which is now causing me to not feel like myself. I don't know how else to help him other than what I have done so far. 

sometimes time without that person will either help them realize what they have done and you will know . your not alone , it may hurt but Love itself is so life building , that you will become stronger in time and life has everyday experiences every day is a new day. keep busy and do the things you love , hobbies, nature, music, surround yourself with people you know are there for you. There will always be some challenge in life. Do not let yourself be defined by another human. Learn to define your own inner self as we forever change as with life itself, and wisdom will you gain and you will have more loves and soulmates and friends but love yourself first and be aware that most empaths unfortunatly are suspect to other opposite forms of personality in disorders of narcissists, Opposites attract , but we are a vunerable and loving type of people. Do not be easlly led and learn from the experience you just had. Im an old fart of  gal 53 and Im still learning. Stay strong in yourself , because your all you got besides those that you know you can trust. ou will get stronger everyday, ou did what you could, and sometimes we have to just comes to terms with the sadness and give it a time limit. allow your self to greive for a set time, greive and then know when to stop. follow through with that. do not let greiving take over, just allow it and then get on with you and . its almost like being aware that you set the limits to allowing greif to flow. and greiving is normal, Write your feelings down on paper. Or write a letter on how you realky feel and dont send it. when writing feelings of greif down on paper it also helps to free your mind up. hope this will help you in the days to come. It is not the end of the world and the worlds a better place if your in it , trust me . love yourself first and love will shine through you but you will become wise to those that are not loving just by the losses you will be able to pick up on these things. Time is a friend and know that when you love someone and give love to the other person, that person whomever they will be or have become should give you exactly the same love you give them. that is a love that will make it work . message me if you ever want to chat or if you have any questions. Your not alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abecrombie
On 4/25/2020 at 7:07 PM, averyemilieg said:

How do I stop my overwhelming self doubt, logic, and fear. 

How do I stop feeling others emotions so intensely that I cannot sleep. 

Set a time limit to allow the feelings channel out but know when the time limit is up. You will regain balance. It take conscience decision making to have that work so when you are going through this overwelming emotions, allow them but limit their ability. Always set time limits so you have time to recharge your inner energy. Or make more time for yourself, and dont feel guilty for keeping yourself healthy and happy. Your cup is full, you need to empty a bit of it for yourself ti fill or keep for yourself. Balance your energy . Make your own count first. A vehicle cannot run efficently id the tank is empty. Fuel yourself up for your own preservation. You got this. write stuff down and get it out of head first. free your mind, breath and take in your own personal time for you and only you. hope that helps. your fellow empath. i find journaling everyday helps me. It just l takes all of it out or some of it out of your mind. you should feel better. but you are strong to reach out , that is how we recieve.  **** we need empathy too right. ? be empathic to your own right to recharge your abilities to care for others it is balance you will need so you can sleep. having no regrets is also peace of mind. write your thoughts down, free your mind of all this fludded emotion. take time for you. you count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.