Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
red17

Love Pact

Recommended Posts

red17

Hi everyone! I´m a newbie when it comes to black magic so I´m asking for some advise. I did (or at least tried) a pact with Sallos to bring make an ex-girlfriend fall in love with me again. I tried to contact Zepar but with no results… The situation is this: this is the girl I lost my virginity to. We were together for a few time and the distance eventually make her lost any feelings she may had. I kept talking to her as a friend and she really liked to talk to me but a few days ago she told me that she was afraid of hurting me and I that was the confirmation that was nothing more than a friend. That was even after I tryed to contact Zepar, when things seemed to be evolving, as she was telling some things that at least to me you don´t tell a friend. Then I told her that I was going to stop talking to her as it was the best for me. Now my question is: after the pact should I contact her or should I just wait for her to talk to me again? And about the pact, can I do with by just writing a letter? Sorry for the long text, I really hope you can help me.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
razman

Let her make her own choice .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
3 hours ago, red17 said:

Hi everyone! I´m a newbie when it comes to black magic so I´m asking for some advise. I did (or at least tried) a pact with Sallos to bring make an ex-girlfriend fall in love with me again. I tried to contact Zepar but with no results… The situation is this: this is the girl I lost my virginity to. We were together for a few time and the distance eventually make her lost any feelings she may had. I kept talking to her as a friend and she really liked to talk to me but a few days ago she told me that she was afraid of hurting me and I that was the confirmation that was nothing more than a friend. That was even after I tryed to contact Zepar, when things seemed to be evolving, as she was telling some things that at least to me you don´t tell a friend. Then I told her that I was going to stop talking to her as it was the best for me. Now my question is: after the pact should I contact her or should I just wait for her to talk to me again? And about the pact, can I do with by just writing a letter? Sorry for the long text, I really hope you can help me.

My advice is to forget about her and move on and don't mess around with any Sallos or Zepar. Don't make a move unless she contacts you with sincere interests that she generated. Sometimes we need to accept that we want someone more than they want us. Most people have been on both sides of that. If you want a relationship there are new starts with new people and you start each time a little smarter and without baggage.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Making someone fall in love with you is not a good basis for a relationship.

Some people are only in our lives for a short time, and that's ok.   So... move on.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
11 minutes ago, acute said:

Making someone fall in love with you is not a good basis for a relationship.

 

Unless it involves showering them with money, a nice pad on the beachfront, a yacht, paying all the bills and staying away for 364 days of the year.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt221
2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Unless it involves showering them with money, a nice pad on the beachfront, a yacht, paying all the bills and staying away for 364 days of the year.

Thats how my wife trapped me but i guess i'll learn to live with it 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
49 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Thats how my wife trapped me but i guess i'll learn to live with it 

Wow, she must be rich.

I  congratulate you sir, you did well.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Red17 if you love some girl who doesnt love you back i do feel empathy for you, but the rest of that fantasy and make believe give it up, if you hear voices see demons get a mental health evauluation.

I was lucky enough to work part time for fun at a friends Santeria shop he was big magic man, who taught be hocus pocus is bogus focus,

What made the time i worked there extra cool was it was during the time "the craft" came out and the shop was near a high school so many girlies came in wanting love spells, hah, my friend made a lot of money doing readings selling stuff,

So many folks who practiced santeria came in got his reading and bought his spells mostly for love or money, if the spell worked my friend was hailed as the powerful man, but if the spell failed well then he told them their faith was too weak.

Quote

You can love andie, but that doesn't mean she'll love you back. It doesn't mean she won't, What I'm trying to say is you can't make it happen. It either will or it won't. It's all in the heart

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Green Wasp

Buy her an expensive amulet and cast that there is no way she can get you off her mind on it and give it to her as a gift. Then she won't be able to refuse you, unless she doesn't really like you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.