Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wilbur Ross new commerce sec bank of Cyprus?

ChrLzs

Here it comes... Watch the news unfold over the next few weeks.  As I predicted way, way back, it's all about money.  Money from Russia. Money from oligarchs and links to Putin.  Ill-gotten money.  Money used to cultivate Trump (and others, like Carter Page) into blackmail targets.  One of the key links here is Wilbur Ross - google his history, and look at what has just happened...  Also note that the Obama admin were just starting to uncover all of this - no wonder Trump hates him..

Then go back and revisit the Steele Dossier...  It's an orange rabbit at the deep end of this almost unbelievably complex rabbit hole warren...

For those brave enough to endure a lengthy expose by Rachel M and the MSNBC (don't blame the messenger, you can check almost every word of what is presented), this is worth a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dgbr5EI8

Note that these examples are just the tip of an iceberg, and it is now very clear why Trump serves Russia so well.

Just what Trump needs after a fabulous week........

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Wilbur Ross new commerce sec bank of Cyprus?

23 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Then go back and revisit the Steele Dossier..

Yes, lets...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/11/steele-dossier-disinformation/

I've also seen a couple of sources that claim we'll be seeing some indictments soon.  Who knows?  But the proof is out there that Steele created a work of fiction, admitted he had no idea if any of it was true (under oath) and the fearless minions of the Effa Bee Eye knew it and ran a years long investigation looking for something..ANYTHING to take Trump down.  That all came to its conclusion in the Mueller report.  As to Trump "serving" Russia, I didn't realize you considered harsh sanctions as "serving".  I guess you still believe that if you tell a lie big enough, it will be believed.  At this point, even an imbecile can tell that it just isn't working in this case.  DO continue the gesticulations though.  We need some frivolity in the midst of armageddon...

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Here it comes... Watch the news unfold over the next few weeks.  As I predicted way, way back, it's all about money.  Money from Russia. Money from oligarchs and links to Putin.  Ill-gotten money.  Money used to cultivate Trump (and others, like Carter Page) into blackmail targets.  One of the key links here is Wilbur Ross - google his history, and look at what has just happened...  Also note that the Obama admin were just starting to uncover all of this - no wonder Trump hates him..

Then go back and revisit the Steele Dossier...  It's an orange rabbit at the deep end of this almost unbelievably complex rabbit hole warren...

For those brave enough to endure a lengthy expose by Rachel M and the MSNBC (don't blame the messenger, you can check almost every word of what is presented), this is worth a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dgbr5EI8

Note that these examples are just the tip of an iceberg, and it is now very clear why Trump serves Russia so well.

Just what Trump needs after a fabulous week........

The YouTube video is 3 years old buds

• Like 1

Yes, bud.  The reason I have revived it, will become clear over the next week or so...  Stay tuned..

And by the way, the truth doesn't 'go off'..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Stay tuned..

And by the way, the truth doesn't 'go off'..

I don't often do meme's, but this made me laugh:

If Trump were Captain of the Titanic - from https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/fy7m1w/if_trump_were_captain_of_the_rms_titanic/ (not sure if that's the original source..)...

There isn't any iceberg.
There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean.
The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon.
There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg.
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.
We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats. Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors.
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats.
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats.
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.