Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rock gravity amplifier

trevor borocz johnson

Here as I was telling the old man grandpa, my father recently died by the way, condolences to me, because probably no one here, anyways as I was explaing to old man grandpa I figured out an amplifier setup for weight. By putting a balance on top of a file cabinet as is displayed in the first picture, you can create amplification using just a weight increase by tieing the first balance to a balance on the floor or at a lower position. Here in these two pictures I'm amplifyinf my gyro signal, however you could amplify just about anything that spins by rectifying a motor current. If you had two pounds on the top balance the equivalent amount of weight the bottom balance can stabilize is greater. Gravity is the amplifier and the added weight is the amplification. Like I said one time you could power a whole house for a day on a nine volt with enoungh of these big rock amplifiers in your yard.

Its all good Tuco. Sometimes you have to look first before you explain something. That's what's taking everyone such a long time. I'm sure Moonman will bat cleanup with another internet forum beauty like garbage or something wee.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I'm sure Moonman will bat cleanup with another internet forum beauty

Touche Trevor!! 

And I'm sorry for your loss buddy. 

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Its all good Tuco. Sometimes you have to look first before you explain something. That's what's taking everyone such a long time. I'm sure Moonman will bat cleanup with another internet forum beauty like garbage or something wee.

One garbage report coming up. Gotta report the nonsense to get it cleaned up around here.

Edited by moonman

12 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Is that play dough?

It is, it's blooming play dough! 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Is that play dough?

Oh em jee!  Well spotted!

Ok, Trevor..... Use the Play-Doh to make a ratcheted brake arm, to stop the gyro without friction and generate back-EMF.

Edited by acute
As you know, more Potential Difference equals greater mass equals increased gravity.
  • Haha 1

That's as NOTHING compared to my scissor/paper amplifier ! 

[img src="gravgenrorf.jpg?w=800

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

That's as NOTHING compared to my scissor/paper amplifier ! 

[img src="gravgenrorf.jpg?w=800

Wow that is impressive, but can not see any play dough? 

Just now, freetoroam said:

Wow that is impressive, but can not see any play dough? 

Well, OBVIOUSLY not... the Play Dough is in the Flux Capacitor near the back, as any Fule Know ! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, OBVIOUSLY not... the Play Dough is in the Flux Capacitor near the back, as any Fule Know ! 

Oh ofcourse  the Flux capacipatitaror thingy at the rear. Makes sense now. 

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Oh ofcourse  the Flux capacipatitaror thingy at the rear. Makes sense now. 

I supposed I COULD put the Flux Capacitor at the front, so it is more visible. But then we'd lose torque, and it probably wouldn't be able to do Doughnuts in the car park any more ? :unsure2: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I supposed I COULD put the Flux Capacitor at the front, so it is more visible. But then we'd lose torque, and it probably wouldn't be able to do Doughnuts in the car park any more ? :unsure2: 

No more doughnuts! 

Nah, leave it at the rear end.

The gyro on the floor appears to be making some sound. I play loud white noise and music throught the gyro ontop of the file cabinet. The gyro on the floor, I can't tell if its just the way the box is setup with springs, but I will hear the hissing sort of sound that plays in the Akin, and then I ll stop the gyro from spinning and sometimes it matters and sometimes it doesn't so...

Here are the photo results of the rock gravity amplifier experiment. 
Edited by trevor borocz johnson

So the only music I ve been able to successfully use for my gyro setup is this band cranked up loud into my computer speakers which are placee directly on the gyro setup. The sound of the cymbals will bounce around and notably play in my ears. I think it bounces around between stuff based on where the heart is focused, but its fun to hear it bounce around between ghosts Akin by using almost rorschach test/ boggle kind of guessing on a ghost with your thoughts then use hallucination to make him agree with your tailbone wag.

Just did the weight balance trick from 13 feet. Their was an imbalance that would indicate the bottom balance can take on more weight and still be functioned from the lighter balance above implying amploification of level movement.

Since the added weight can balance the scale from uptop or on the floor, it would seem like a bogus trick. But with added weight on top you put out less energy into pushing down on the top lever as the operator and then the weight on the bottom that operates your generator, if that's heavier then you get more torque.