Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science of 5 main emotions art

trevor borocz johnson

• Like 2

We have had these sponge / palm  /  blobs of paints before.

Nice to see you are keeping busy during lockdown.

Soo where is the science?

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 7:35 AM, Rlyeh said:

Soo where is the science?

The science is in the opinion circuitry. You would build a mechanical circuit off of a mechanical measuring device between the wall out let and a fan box. When the fan reads emotion like laughter it swooshes. This would change the reading on the instrument and a distractive noise like the snap of a mouse trap but quieter could be set off. you would then gather all the energy from the opinion smell circuitry into the circuit and have it run through a marvel stage with lighting then re release the energy as marveling. The painting's are a hand made way of looking at circuitry so that it changes as you read a drawing. The symbols might be useful in your marveling lighting though. You would have to renew what changes the energy you gather or maybe there is a way to change the opinion energy to different smells without a person having to know what changed them.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

4 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

The science is in the opinion circuitry.

Opinion circuitry?

4 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

You would build a mechanical circuit off of a mechanical measuring device between the wall out let and a fan box. When the fan reads emotion like laughter it swooshes.

This isn't science it's fantasy.  Where is your hypothesis?

Here in this picture an instrument is explained not to find someone but to identify them. The sea shell shape points to the Bakin. and possibly the use of white noise. I believe the parts in red are to be magnetic while the parts in grey are mechanical. Again ear whistling changes based on the 5 main emotions between people and an inclination for your thoughts to be heard.

You could put this device between you and a computer and have a list of showing who you are around in the invisible and if you've encountered them before and if you want them around.

Here is another sketching I made when I tried to answer how to find people with ear twistiling. As you can see in the picture there appears to be a soldier blowing through a tube that extends out like a dagger through a megaphone looking piece. There also appears to be a mechanical AC circuit wrapped around his neck and extending out between the megaphone and what the megaphone sits on. Below the soldier appears to be a mechanical radar screen. Don't quiet understand this one myself yet.

this is the first one of these Code drawings I made it goes Love, sadness, anger, happiness, fear

slimer falls for miss slimer

On 5/6/2020 at 9:38 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Don't quiet understand this one myself yet

i understand it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i understand it

I mean i don't know how I would go about building it.

5 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I mean i don't know how I would go about building it.

this IMO depicts a person chilling out with legs stretched out over the motorbike handlebars. Hands behind neck..

I feel the emotions are happiness & frustration because he/ she has resided to fact he/she can't go out due to C-19 lockdown

I could be wrong:unsure2: